25 June / ALAC Working Session Parts 1 and 2 - GNSO: Subsequent Procedures PDP Working Group Face-to-Face Sessions 1 and 2 / EE
26 June / Joint NCSG and At-Large Outreach / EE (sub for SV)
26 June / ALAC and Regional Leaders Working Session Part 4 / EE
- Eduardo Diaz requested to join the CPWG.
- Jonathan Zuck to follow up with CPWG members and Staff on best way to address EN language barrier, in drafting Statements for those whose first language is not EN - suggested template for Policy Comments & Advice.
26 June / ALAC and Regional Leaders Working Session 5 / EE
- Cheryl Langdon-Orr Noting the near future timing of a call for membership for the, soon to be convened, At-Large Review Implementation Working Group, (ARIWG), some preliminary work on tasking out the recommendations now approved by the Board, can be advanced. Volunteers for this at the task at the meeting to join Maureen Hilyard and Cheryl Langdon-Orr are John Laprise, Olivier Crepin-Leblond. Sarah Kiden Bastiaan Goslings Alberto Soto Holly Raiche and there will also follow-up with email request for others to join the ARIWG.
27 June / ALAC and Regional Leaders Working Session 6 / EE
- Jana Juginovic to work with Heidi Ullrich to get approval from ALAC on ALAC website terminology.
- Jana Juginovic to follow up with Judith Hellerstein on recommended feature for automated transcription, via Joly MacFie.
- Jana Juginovic to create a comment space on website for community to note when/if they do not agree with translations, help out with translated terminology, as per Sebastien Bachollet's recommendation.
- Jana Juginovic to provide list of websites within scope of Comms' involvement, including what able to administer/update for At-Large via the webmaster.
- Yesim Nazlar/Support Staff to create wiki page for CROP-related questions from the community, and arrange a call with SCOPE Staff/ Benedetta Rossi to discuss CROP further.
27 June / Joint AFRALO-AfrICANN Meeting / EE
John Laprise to have fully-formed RALO SMWG teams in 1 month, by 01 August 2018.
- John Laprise to make final RALO call at next APRALO Monthly meeting (Note 06:00 UTC is 01:00 CST).
28 June / ALAC and Regional Leaders Working Session Part 7
Heidi Ullrich to add At-Large - RSSAC meeting in Barcelona
28 June / ALAC and Regional Leaders Wrap Up Part 2 / EE
Staff to schedule a meeting of the people designated with the next steps of the At-Large Review Implementation to enable them to deliver the way forward within the next week or at the earliest time.
Sebastien Bachollet requests reports from Liaisons on these topics: emoji and natural disasters.
Staff to post At-Large ATLASIII workspace today - request from ALAC suggestions for meetings.
28 June/ At-Large Regional Leaders Meeting
- RALO leaders to continue discussing an approach to continue developing their respective Hot Topics
- RALO Leaders and ALAC members to meet in Barcelona meeting to discuss best practices to improve two way communications.
- RALOs will continue discussions on FY19 Discretionary funds at the next teleconference.
- Yesim Nazlar to send a doodle to schedule a teleconference in July.
- Heidi Ullrich to set up an IGF 2018 page.