At-Large Statement of Interest (SOI) Form
1) Please enter your Name:
3) Are you participating in the At-Large advisory process (including email and real-time discussions) as a representative of:
a) ALAC (if so, detail the region and term):
b) A Regional At-Large Organization (RALO) (if so, please detail the region, position and term):
c) An ICANN-accredited At-Large Structure (if so, which one):
d) Any ICANN Committee, Constituency or Stakeholder Group (if so, which one(s))?
e) Any other company or organization, whether commercial or nonprofit (if so, please detail the organization and your position):
Leap of Faith Financial Services Inc. (President)
4) Please identify your current employer(s):
Leap of Faith Financial Services Inc.
5) Please identify your current position(s):
6) Please identify the type(s) of work performed:
My company owns and develops a number of domain names and websites used by millions of users from all over the world every year, e.g. math.com and school.com. My personal background is in economics and finance.
7) Please identify your declared country of primary residence:
8) Please list any financial relationship beyond de minimus stock ownership you may have with any company that to your knowledge has a financial relationship or contract with ICANN:
We are a Registration Service Provider (i.e. reseller) for Tucows/OpenSRS for a small number of clients, although that forms a very tiny part of our overall business.
9) Please identify any other relevant arrangements, interests, or benefits as requested in the following two questions:
a) Do you, your employer, and/or sponsor have any type of material or financial interest in the At-Large advisory process and its outcomes?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the interest:
My company's commercial interests in ICANN policy development outcomes would be the normal ones associated with being a commercial website operator and business registrant of domain names. To the extent that any new policies endanger the rights of registrants or impose new burdens on registrants, we would be affected.
b) Are there any arrangements/agreements between you and any other group, constituency or person(s) regarding your participation as a work team member?
If the answer is “Yes,” please describe the arrangements/agreements and the name of the group, constituency, or person(s):
10) Please identify any Working Groups or other chartered teams in which you are participating (include acronyms, if applicable):
11) Additional information (optional):
My company's corporate website is at www.leap.com although if the matter is urgent, a telephone call to +1 (416) 588-0269 is best.
12) Page last revised:
At-Large SOI Template v3 (Feb 2014)