Kathy Schnitt:Welcome to the CROPP call on Wednesday 20 August 2014 at 16:00 UTC.

Kathy Schnitt:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/EwDxAg

Kathy Schnitt:Welcome Tijani

Kathy Schnitt:Welcome Fatimata

Tijani BEN JEMAA:Hello Kathy

Fatimata:Thank you Kathy

Fatimata:Hello All

Tijani BEN JEMAA:Do you hear me on AC?

Fatimata:Yes Tijani, how are you?

Kathy Schnitt:I hear you Tijani.

Kathy Schnitt:Welcome Allan

Allan Skuce:Greetings.

Kathy Schnitt:Welcome Joe

Joe Catapano:Hello

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:Hello everyone

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Hello everyone

Ali AlMeshal:hello all

Oksana Prykhodko:hi everybody

Kathy Schnitt:Welcome Oksana

Oksana Prykhodko:hi Kathy

Dev Anand Teelucksingh:https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=43982055

Ali AlMeshal:yes

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:Yes who can EDIT the draft form?

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:Okay so we need to make sure that the RT members are aware of this responsibility

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:2 weeks for the RTeam to review the proposals

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:There are indeed times when Constituency Travel take a lot of time due to overload

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:Indeed Olivier

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yes they can be quite a choke point

Fatimata:Shouldn't the CROPP coordinators play the RALO approval  role?

Allan Skuce:Yes, it would be good for the Ralo Exec and the RT members to have a confirmation box before going to PPC.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:I agree the addition of the 'Supported by RALO' check box aids our process being double checked and understood, but if the RT member is closely involved and engaged , we should be ensuring that any way so that we know and I trust that the RALO records also show such support

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:have a clear flow chart. with these decision modes. yes no etc.,   to be used in outreach AND actually on the form if needs be...  the form itself could utilize pop out or dialogue boxes to cross check this compliance

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:excellent idea re: a simple flow chart

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:the use of c.c. to RT from the Region and the protect staff. with the correspondence between CT and travellers will help

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:that way it is monitored

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:yes CROPP is a standard item in APRALO monthly calls

Fatimata:same in AFRALO

Allan Skuce:Skype.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:we see the meeting as the aggregation and local outreach and discussion point / opportunity but deliberations an and are done in email in between as well

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:@ Dev could I suggest an email to all RALOs  with  a summary and RT members involvement

Ali AlMeshal:in our RALO Yes

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:we need to repeat  the message

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:Yes, correct OCL, we can add this item in all RALOs call

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Ali we also have a good cross over of team members and resisabilities

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:I can add it and invite Dev to speak + the member of the RT

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:Dev I noted this as AI

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:I will invite you and the RT member

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Yes -- and use this flow chart to explain in each RALO call

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:I have noted flow chart to send to all RALOs as AI

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Clarification: when I said "each RALO call" I mean only once per RALO. But one cycle covering all RALO calls

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:not every month!!! :-)

Fatimata:+1 OCL

Ali AlMeshal:+1 OCL

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:Ok Olivier noted so 1 time, we can add this agenda item for all SEPTEMBER RALO calls only

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:We just need to point the applicants to tat rather than fill monthly meetings with Dev or any of us doing new materials YES

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:No

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I disagree

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:@ Dev speak closer to the phone

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:we use those for te RALO based orientation and outreach to the project YES

Ali AlMeshal:opps my agreement was for what Cheryl so the +1 was for Cheryl not OCl sorry again

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:I agree with Olivier

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:there is too much information, this can be confusing

Allan Skuce:It doesn't help if we don't understand it.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:III see what you mean OCL that is what the new material and flow. hart is focussed on it epneeds to be IN this style and methodology...

Olivier Crepin-Leblond:OK for videos for our CROPP RT members to understand what animal we are working with, but we should not forward this information to the RALOs. We should provide the RALOs with our CROPP-RT material only

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:again our slot beach moth in the call helps here Ali

Fatimata:We have CROPP in our monthly agenda to urge members to look for new opportunities and to provide updates on CROPP activities.  So a simple material on CROPP would be very useful

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:beach should read each,  and in the monthly call it also allows for feedback and event reporting

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:@ Ali I will add you with a CROPP review in the next APRALO call

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:to the community not just to the reports pages

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:that already happens Silvia

Ali AlMeshal:i was about to say that

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:sigh

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:Yes, but perhaps we need to show the flowchart

Ali AlMeshal:i dont see a need to invite Dev

Fatimata:thanks Dev

Allan Skuce:Thanks Dev. Bye

Ali AlMeshal:thanks

Fatimata:bye

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:bye

silvia.vivanco@icann.org:Ok Ali I will not include Dev, just you