At-Large Metrics Working Group 

Date: Thursday, 07 November 2013

Time: 13:00 - 14:00 UTC (for the time in various timezones click here)

Meeting Number: AL.MTC/MT.1113/1

How can I participate in this meeting?     

Who is on the dial-out list for this call?

Action Items: EN

Summary Minutes: EN

Recording:EN

Transcript: EN

AC Chat Transcript: EN

Adobe Connect Meeting Room: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/metrics-wg/

Participants : Maureen Hillyard, Cheryl Langdon-Orr,   Olivier Crépin-Leblond, Oksana Prykhodko, Alan Greenberg, Darlene Thompson, Dev Anand teelucksingh, Tijani Ben Jemaa,

Apologies:  Baudouin Schombe

Staff: Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Nathalie Peregrine

A G E N D A   

Data of the October 17 meeting:

1. Welcome & Attendance (3 min - CLO/Staff)

2. Review of the last meeting outcomes and Action Items of the 17th October (10-20 min - WG/Staff)

Open AIs: (to be completed from the meeting)

Action Items At-Large Metrics Working group 17th October 2013

• AI: Cheryl to distribute the time (1 hr) among all WG members to present during the Bs.Aires meeting
  • AI: SV to schedule 5 mins to Maureen during the next RALO Secretariat's meeting.- Completed
  • AI: SV to schedule Skype calls with each of the RALO Leaders with Maureen so that Maureen can have a fluid conversation with each of the RALO Leaders regarding the objectives of this group.- ongoing
  • AI: Staff to prepare wiki pages of Future meetings in advance.
  • AI: Dev to investigate mobile/tablet apps that could be used to track attendance
  • AI: Staff roll call during Buenos Aires and count on those present at the room and head-counts  30 mins into the session
  • AI: Staff to send a list of mobile devices /operating systems that can be used at ICANN meeting

3. Update from Work-teams (7-10 min - WT Leads)

Maureen Hilyard, ~~ I tried to include a comment on the Metrics workspace but although I couldn’t get the editor to load I was able to create a new page. I wanted to put something forward for discussion and feedback and have used the ALS model which someone very kindly set up on the “ALS Metrics Should do” page.  I also based it on the new ALAC ROPS  Section 9. I would like some feedback on whether it is appropriate to propose it to the RALO Secretariat. Despite leaving messages on their workspace and asking for some feedback, I have had nothing. Their last week’s meeting was cancelled.  I’m wondering if perhaps they would prefer something to pick on in order to get a reaction.. and I’m quite happy to propose something that will hopefully at least get them talking. Anyway for those who would like to check out what I’ve been working on. Its on: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Could+do+workspace+-+ALAC+Metrics+-+discussion

Dev Anand Teelucksingh, ~~  Notes (brief and any links) to follow

Tijani Ben Jemaa ~~  Please find on the wiki page https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Metrics+Sub+Committee a first draft of the Metric Expectations and requirements for ALAC members.

4. Discussion:  this meeting we will continue a focus on a fairly general conversation on the 'next level' of Metrics, Measurables and any Expectations that the At-Large Community has, could or should hold as well as 'on who' and 'at what section of our ALAC / At-Large community structures they should apply.  (20-30 min - OCL/CLO/WG)  Note some feedback has been collected in Wiki pages.

5. AOB and review of AI's (3 min - CLO/Staff)

6.  Next Meeting BA Review  (3 min - CLO/Staff)

ALAC Metrics Sub-Committee Meeting Buenos Aires

Date: Sunday, 17 November 2013

Time: 08:00 - 09:00 local time (for the time in various timezones click here)

Meeting Number: AL.MTC/MT.1113/2

7. References

See:

ALAC (new) Rules of Procedure 2013

ALS Metrics Should Do Activities

• No labels