PR video - 1 minute video ok (Glenn may add more comments); Communications to film one individual video in AR. Staff to check on whether ALS is in Dubai.

Ribbon - approved

Lanyard - approved

Pop - Up  Banners - Staff to check with the RALO officers on pop - up banners and check with the ALAC. If approved by the RALOs and ALAC, staff to move ahead with ordering them.

Lapel pins - staff to design a couple of pins for the Fayre and the Mentoring Program and show the relevant WGs.

Eduardo Diaz to speak to the Chairs of the Fayre WG and the At-Large Mentoring Program to find a sponsor for the speakers and not have pins.

Staff to look into cost of 160 speakers

Staff (Communications and At-Large) to develop a short list. Suggested include: Sir Richard Branson, Laurence Lessing, Louis Pouzin.

Carlos Reyes to develop the ATLAS II certificate and show the PR group the design for approval.

Gisella GruberTerri Agnew Next call will be Thursday, 8 May at 17:00 UTC. Please note suggested time now is 18:00 UTC as Staff have a direct conflict at this time.

• No labels

2 Comments

1. I have already sent e-mail messages to chairs of the Fayre of Opportunity and Mentoring Program WGs to check with their groups in replacing the pins. I will wait until the end of next week for their answers.

2. RE: Please note suggested time now is 18:00 UTC as Staff have a direct conflict at this time.

1800 UTC is fine with me for the 8th. I will send a message to the list and advise everyone of the change.

Re: Sir Richard Branson, I will reach out to my Canadian Government Foreign Affairs contacts as well as those in the British Consulate in Toronto and explore an outreach to Sir Richard.