...to the At-Large Board Member Selection Wiki - 2017 Cycle
The Seat No.15 of the ICANN Board of Directors is dedicated to a member selected by the At-Large Community. In September 2016, the At-Large Community began its process for selecting the next Board Director who will assume a 3-year term at the end of ICANN60 (2017 AGM). This process takes place on this wiki workspace where prospective Candidates will find the official Candidate Requirements as well as Instructions for applying for the ICANN Board Director position selected by the At-Large Community. Once a request for an Expression of Interest (EoI) Form has been received and processed by the authorized Program Admin Staff, the remainder of the process occurs within a RESTRICTED space on the wiki. Each Candidate will complete a single EoI Form containing Profile Sections and an Application Section.
If you are new to this site, below is a list of important pages that you will need:
All participants in the At-Large Board Member Selection process, without exception, are expected to safeguard and protect Candidates' identities, profiles, EoIs, and References following the confidentiality procedures described in the BCEC Operating Procedures and Guidelines - 2017.
Structure of this Space:
León Felipe Sánchez Ambía Selected by the At-Large Community as the Next ICANN Board Director
Vote Information - 2017
- Optional RALO Petition - 2017
- Final Election Electorate Members - 2017
- RALO Chair's Vote in the Final Election - 2017
- Final Election Voting Process & Result - 2017
Final Slate of Candidates & Community Interaction - 2017
- Final Slate of Candidates' Expressions of Interest (EoIs) - 2017
- Questions and Answers Workspace - 2017
- Community Call: Meet the Final Candidates of the ICANN Board Director Selected by the At-Large Community - 2017