Andrea Glandon: (10/21/2018 13:27) Welcome to ALAC and Regional Leaders Working Session (8 of 13)

Andrea Glandon: (13:28) Hello, my name is Andrea and I will be monitoring this chat room. In this role, I am the voice for the remote participants, ensuring that they are heard equally with those who are “in-room” participants. 
  Andrea Glandon: (13:30) When submitting a question that you want me to read out loud on the microphone in this session, please provide your name and affiliation if you are representing one, start your sentence with <QUESTION> and end it with <QUESTION>.
  Andrea Glandon: (13:30) When submitting a comment that you want me to read out loud on the microphone, once again provide your name and affiliation if you have one then start your sentence with a <COMMENT> and end it with <COMMENT>. Text outside these quotes will be considered as partof “chat” and will not be read out loud on the mic.
  Andrea Glandon: (13:31) Any questions or comments provided outside of the session time will not be read aloud
  Andrea Glandon: (13:31) All chat sessions are being archived and follow the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior: https://meetings.icann.org/en/expected-standards-behavior
  Sebastien: (13:49) I am in AC but not listening. Able to answer Q?
  Sebastien: (13:53) I have one question/proposal about ROP. Can we add a maximum time to deliver result on any election/selection/consultation?
  Andrea Glandon: (13:55) @sebastien, I will ask this question
  Andrea Glandon: (13:57) @Sebastien, this is not somthing that can be added at this point. It is a fair comment, but a bit late to add a new section.
  Sebastien: (14:04) :(
  Sebastien: (14:09) One comment on 19.9.1.3
  Sebastien: (14:09) A RALO has no obligation to act in relation to a petition within another RALO. I really think that the minimum for a Ralo is to answer to a proposal to any other ralo.
  Andrea Glandon: (14:09) @sebastien, would you like me to say this in the room?
  Sebastien: (14:10) Yes the first sentence is the propose text second is my comments
  Andrea Glandon: (14:10) thank you
  Heidi Ullrich: (14:26) CPWG - https://community.icann.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=82411661
  Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (14:29) Was the teddy bear torn apart? or it survived?
  judith hellerstein: (14:30) it survived and is the mascot Greg shattan uses as his alias
  Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (14:33) The challenge is that it is Ignorant why the struggle is taking place but somewhere it must be sure of the outcome 
  Andrea Glandon: (15:02) Thank you for joining!

• No labels