Sub-group Members: Amal Al-Saqqaf, Avri Doria, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Dalila Rahmouni, Erica Varlese, Fiona Asonga, Julie Hammer, Lito Ibarra, Luisa Paez, Marie-Noemie Marques, Olga Cavalli, Rafik Dammak, Sebastien Bachollet, Thomas Rickert, Tracy Hackshaw
Observers/Guests: Remy, Rita Houkayem, Taylor R.W. Bentley
ICANN Organization: Bernard Turcotte, Meghan Healy, Mike Brennan, Yvette Guigneaux
Apologies: Renata Aquino Ribeiro
- FR = 1
- ES = 0
** If your name is missing from attendance or apology, please send note to firstname.lastname@example.org **
1. Roll Call
2. Office of Diversity Options
3. Public Comments Document (from previous call)
Raw Captioning Notes
Disclaimer: This rough edit transcript, which may contain missing, misspelled or paraphrased words, is only provided for your immediate review and is not certified as verbatim and is not to be cited in any way.
- Office of Diversity – no recommendation on an office of diversity will be included in the final report.
- Staff will amend the report in this regard noting the public consultation and the decision.
- Other comments – do not warrant any changes in the report but can be considered in implementation.
- Agreement to conclude the work with these final changes which will be distributed to the list and the plenary as the final recommendations of the Diversity sub-group (no further meetings of the Diversity sub-group unless required by the plenary).
- Staff – Provide red-line and clean copy of the changes from the public comment version including the changes requested at this meeting.
- There are no further meetings required.
Yvette Guigneaux: (2/14/2018 22:25) Hi All - Welcome to Diversity Meeting #34 | 15 FEB 2018 @ 1300 UTC!
Olga Cavalli: (2/15/2018 04:53) Hello good morning!
captioner: (04:53) Hello, would you please make me host?
Yvette Guigneaux: (04:54) done
captioner: (04:55) Thank you
Rafik: (04:57) hello
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): (04:58) hi all
Fiona Asonga: (04:58) Hallo Everyone
Bernard Turcotte - ICANN: (04:58) Hello all
Thomas Rickert: (05:03) Hi all!
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): (05:08) agree ð
Thomas Rickert: (05:19) I agree. Chery.
Thomas Rickert: (05:20) IMHO the comments to not warrant a change of the recommendations.
Taylor R.W. Bentley (Canada, GAC): (05:21) Just to comment that if something will need to be included, precision of language is critical given that we cannot tread down the path of 'implementation'
Taylor R.W. Bentley (Canada, GAC): (05:21) we saw this on the jurisdiction call yesterday
Thomas Rickert: (05:22) We had a lenghty discussion about the use of words and definitions that impact the implementation yesterday.
Dalila RAHMOUNI: (05:24) hello
Dalila RAHMOUNI: (05:24) sorry for being late
Taylor R.W. Bentley (Canada, GAC): (05:27) Page 12
Thomas Rickert: (05:27) Good idea to do that, Julie
Taylor R.W. Bentley (Canada, GAC): (05:27) under 'description of issues' section
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): (05:28) both
Bernard Turcotte - ICANN: (05:29) Time Check - 30 mInutes left
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): (05:29) laggy connection
Bernard Turcotte - ICANN: (05:29) Will get in done before the end of the week
Bernard Turcotte - ICANN: (05:29) coming up
Bernard Turcotte - ICANN: (05:32) we have lost Fiona and are dialing her back in
Julie Hammer (SSAC): (05:33) This is in line with how our recommendations are framed.
Fiona Asonga: (05:33) Hallo Am on Adobe
Bernard Turcotte - ICANN: (05:37) that's good process
Taylor R.W. Bentley (Canada, GAC): (05:38) great job everyone, i've been following closely and congrats are in order
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): (05:38) excellent thanks everyone
Lito Ibarra: (05:38) Thanks, everyone
Thomas Rickert: (05:38) thanks all and bye
Amal Al-Saqqaf: (05:39) Thank you!!
avri doria: (05:39) bye
Bernard Turcotte - ICANN: (05:39) Been great people thanks
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO): (05:39) ð
captioner: (05:39) Take care!