November 2015 – SSAC Liaison Report
(as at 24 November 15)
1. SSAC MEETINGS. The SSAC held a meeting on 4 November which unfortunately I was unable to attend.
2. SSAC WORK PARTIES. I am currently participating in two SSAC Work Parties:
- New gTLDs – Mid-course correction, Collisions, Timing of next round: I attended a meeting of this WP on 19 November during which further discussion was held on whether an achievable focus for the work could be reached.
- Registrant Protection/Credential Management: This WP has now concluded and published its report as SAC074.
3. SSAC REPORTS. One SSAC Report has been published on 3 November:
- SAC074: SSAC Advisory on Registrant Protection: Best Practices for Preserving Security and Stability in the Credential Management Lifecycle
4. SSAC REPRESENTATION ON CCWG ACCOUNTABILITY. As one of the SSAC representatives on the CCWG Accountability, I attended CCWG Meetings on 29 September, 6, 13 and 27 October, and 13, 18 and 24 November.