Julia Charvolen:Welcome everyone to the ATLAS II Events sub-group call on Friday 06 December 2013 at 1600 UTC
  Julia Charvolen:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/BBWfAg
  Eduardo Diaz:¡Saludos a Todos!
  Tijani BEN JEMAA:Hi julia
  Carlos Reyes:Hello, all
  Julia Charvolen 2:Carlos can you try and upload the page tijani posted the link please on the screen
  Julia Charvolen 2:It does not seem to work
  Julia Charvolen 2:it says uploading and it is not
  Julia Charvolen 2:ah yes, i can see it now
  Wolf Ludwig:Just asked for a dial-out as well.
  Julia Charvolen 2:we will dial out to you Wolf
  Wolf Ludwig:Thanks!
  Wolf Ludwig:I hope there will be more input and feedbacks than "usually" on such a proposal ;-)
  Eduardo Diaz:So the total number of rooms will be 6 Is thsi right?
  Wolf Ludwig:Sorry -- I muted my line now because the neighbouring dogs are barking like hell again ... ;-)
  Wolf Ludwig:This means, we have a bigger "plenary" room and 5 "side" rooms for WSs and breakouts available?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:plenary + 4 side rooms
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:5 in total
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:large rooms with interpretation will be used for the 2 regions that are bilingual
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:the other 3 rooms will not have interpretation
  Wolf Ludwig:Is this timeline -- in a month / January -- not too tight and ambitious to "finalize" the ATLAS II program, Tijani?
  Eduardo Diaz:ALAC should see something during the ALAC monthly call in January
  Wolf Ludwig:Let's be realistic: "my" proposal will be seen and hopefulla commented by few people only again -- we should provide and invite for more opportunities for "consultation and comments"!
  Matthieu Camus:I completely agree with the necessity to "finalize" but considering the consultation needs, some people may be unreachable or unavailable during the Christmas period.
  Wolf Ludwig:Are the regional GAs really a "priority" for Sunday? In Mexico we had them later ... ?
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:Perhaps a MASTER AI PAGE needed?
  Heidi Ullrich:Good idea!
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:I'd fully support this
  Heidi Ullrich:WE've created a master list of all calls as well
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:escellent!
  Carlos Reyes:@Eduardo, great! Per an email from @Olivier, Heidi has given me more guidance on how to streamline Wiki activity for ATLAS II
  Olivier Crepin-Leblond:yup
  Eduardo Diaz:Exactly
  Matthieu Camus:thank you for the link
  Wolf Ludwig:Agree -- Master page provides better traking by avoiding seperate agendas of sub-groups ...
  Wolf Ludwig:Thanks, good bye and enjoy your weekend!
  sandra hoferichter:bye bye
  Matthieu Camus:Thank, good bye!
  • No labels