You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 5 Current »

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: Rinalia/Edmon and I can take this to the APRALO and immediately invite feedback etc

Heidi Ullrich: @Alan, there is a public meeting of the FCWG on Wednesday 8-9

Carlton Samuels: @JJS: Which is why the public meeting was scheduled! 

Alan Greenberg: Thanks Heidi

Carlton Samuels: @OCL: Consensus on timetable of Actions, not on content!

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: we can ratify prior to Prague via a special meeting before Prague and agree with OCL

avri: BTW< while you may not be able to meet the document publication date for Prague, if you start a Public Comment period just before Prague, the document will be published.

Natalia Enciso: I have to leave now. Goodbye!

Carlton Samuels: @Avri: Exactly!

Carlton Samuels: @Alan: Yessir, +!!

Rinalia Abdul Rahim: +1 Alan.

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: yes we can give a consolidated draft after RALO input for Public Comment

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: I agree on the basis that the RALO gives input first

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: no draft by the 14th

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: Tip for those wanting translations - use short simple sentences and avoid complex sentence structures.

Carlton Samuels: Chair I shall have to leave in 5 mins

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Mine have all been covered on the Agenda

Jean-Jacques S.: Thank you all for supporting the suggested way forward on the R3 draft.

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: You have my undivided attention as it is 4.24am here and the rest of Fiji is sleeping

Maureen Hilyard: Ditto

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: JJS/Evan/Rinalia et al - awesome work so far, I look forward to seeing how it will evolve

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: tell me abiout it ladies and my NEXT  ICANN WG call (with OCL as well)  is in  2.5 hrs time ( sigh)

Rinalia Abdul Rahim: Heidi, there are 2 Future Challenges Workshops in the Prague schedule (1 open and 1 closed)?  Is this correct?

Carlton Samuels: I have registered for the poloicy seminar and for the 1900 UTC event!

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: Heidi grateful if you could please email me the link

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: I'm inthe later ine

Heidi Ullrich: Top 10: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Top+10+Issues

Heidi Ullrich: from 2008...

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: @Rinalia: yes, there are 2 FCWG meetings indeed. This is correct

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: yup after Prague os fine

Heidi Ullrich: one FCWG is public and other is just for the FCWG/At-Large members

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: post Prague as things evolve

Rinalia Abdul Rahim: Thanks. 

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: I agree CLO

Maureen Hilyard: + Cheryl

Carlton Samuels: @CLO: In addition to define a timetable, design a framework

Carlton Samuels: I have to go folks.  Thanks for company

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: lol i can imagine it's winter in the southern hemisphere

Cheryl Langdon-Orr:  Don't rub it in  Sala ;-)

Carlton Samuels: @Alan:  I will send a qucik draft of WHOIS RT Final Report to you by about 3p EDT

Heidi Ullrich: Re updating At-Large Website, we now have 11 volunteers. Still need volunteers from AFRALO.

Heidi Ullrich: The interviews will begin this week.

Maureen Hilyard: @CLO.. its warm in Rarotonga too..

Carlton Samuels: @Heidi: Lance Hinds has agreed to be volunteer

Carlton Samuels: from LACRALO

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Stop it  Pacofoc :-)

Heidi Ullrich: The Technology Taskforce will lead the community work with staff.

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: lol CLO; thanks Carlton looking forward to the final report

Heidi Ullrich: @Carlton, we have noted him.

Rinalia Abdul Rahim: Take it, Cheryl!

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: Gunela is also an advocate for w2C

Maureen Hilyard: Agreed

Jean-Jacques S.: Cheryl +1.

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: I meant w3c

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: awesome combination'

Maureen Hilyard: Great choices for APRALO

Rinalia Abdul Rahim: CMR?

Heidi Ullrich: We now havew 12 volunteers! However, we still need volunteers from AFRALO.

Heidi Ullrich: FR interpretation has stopped.

avri: It was also a JAS suggestion that the staff accepted, that JAS members particpate in training and setting up the program.

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Good point Avri

avri: <https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/30345002/Draft+CMR+20120412.pdf?version=1&modificationDate=1337630816184>

avri: i have not passed it on to the ALAC

avri: i have NOW

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: :-)

avri: TAS has reopenned

Matt Ashtiani 2: Update on the TLD Application System (TAS) from ICANN COO Akram Atallah -

Matt Ashtiani 2: http://www.icann.org/en/news/announcements/announcement-21may12-en.htm

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: Apologies from me for being absent for a while/ am back in Fiji now and will respond through the wikis

avri: i am available if anyone wants the gory details out of band on CMR

Cheryl Langdon-Orr: Bye all  thanks  OCL  :-)  talk in a few more hors  then

Rinalia Abdul Rahim: "gory" - new word!

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: Thanks Avri

Rinalia Abdul Rahim: Thanks everyone!

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro: Goodbye

Maureen Hilyard: Bye all Great meeting

Gisella Gruber-White: JJS - I am here if you need for test

Heidi Ullrich: Bye

• No labels