"At-Large" is the name for the community of individual Internet users who participate in the policy development work of ICANN. Currently, more than 136 groups representing the views of individual Internet users are active throughout the world. You can learn more about the community and its activities on this website, as well as how to join and participate in building the future of the worldwide Domain Name System (DNS) and other unique identifiers that every single user of the Internet relies on every time they go online.
- 31 December 2011 - Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Part B – Recommendation #8 and #9 Part 2 – Staff Proposals
- 30 December 2011 - Preliminary Issue Report on ‘Thick’ Whois
- 30 December 2011 - Board Technical Relations Working Group (BTRWG) – Final Report
- 16 December 2011 - .ASIA One and Two Character Allocation Proposal
- 16 December 2011 - Work Continues to Increase Developing Economies Participation in the New gTLD Program
- 05 December 2011 - IDN ccPDP WG 2 – Draft Final Report
- 05 December 2011 - Revisions to Annex A of the Bylaws to Adopt the New GNSO Policy Development Process
- 02 December 2011 - RySG Alternative Proposal for Continuity Operations Instrument
- 20 November 2011 - At-Large 360 Group Proposal Workspace
- 17 November 2011 - ALAC Statement on the 2012-2015 Strategic Plan - November 2011
- 17 November 2011 - Draft Final Report of the Internationalized Registration Data Working Group Workspace
- 14 November 2011 - At-Large IDN Variant Issues Project Workspace
- 23-28 October 2011 - Dakar Meeting - 23-28 October 2011- At-Large Meetings Workspace
- 21 October 2011 - At-Large Workspace for the 2012-2015 ICANN Strategic Plan- RALO comments requested
- 16 September 2011 - At-Large JAS WG Final Report Workspace - Adopted.
- 07 September 2011- Revisions to Conflicts of Interest Policy and Bylaws to Allow Board to Consider Compensation for Director Services - Adopted
- 07 September 2011 - Phase II of Public Comments Process Enhancements - Adopted
- 02 September 2011 - ALAC Statement on the Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery Recommendations for ICANN Board Consideration - Adopted
- 10 August 2011 - At--Large Representative to the WHOIS Review Team election - Closed
- 03 August 2011 - ALAC Statement on the WHOIS Policy Review Team Discussion Paper - Adopted
- 26 July 2011 - 2011 At-Large Elections - This page contains information regarding upcoming elections and appointments.
For earlier announcements, please click here: Earlier At-Large staff announcements from the main ALAC page
<IFRAME frameborder="0" height="600" mce_src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?title=At-Large&height=600&wkst=1&bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&src=mg77af7hggs3b8vmi7ove5nk7c%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%235A6986&src=0cutm6ftq8gt115g02arka0858%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%23AB8B00&ctz=Etc%2FGMT" mce_style=" border-width:0 " scrolling="no" src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?title=At-Large&height=600&wkst=1&bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&src=mg77af7hggs3b8vmi7ove5nk7c%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%235A6986&src=0cutm6ftq8gt115g02arka0858%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%23AB8B00&ctz=Etc%2FGMT" style="border-width: 0pt;" width="800"></IFRAME>