"At-Large" is the name for the community of individual Internet users who participate in the policy development work of ICANN. Currently, more than 134 groups representing the views of individual Internet users are active throughout the world. You can learn more about the community and its activities on this website, as well as how to join and participate in building the future of the worldwide Domain Name System (DNS) and other unique identifiers that every single user of the Internet relies on every time they go online.
- 7 September - Revisions to Conflicts of Interest Policy and Bylaws to Allow Board to Consider Compensation for Director Services - Closes 3-Oct-2011
- 7 September 2011 - Phase II of Public Comments Process Enhancements - Closes 20-Sept-2011
- 2 September 2011 - ALAC Statement on the Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery Recommendations for ICANN Board Consideration - Vote ongoing through 15 September 2011.
- 22 August 2011 - Comments for the Strategic Plan 2012-2015
- 10 August 2011 - At--Large Representative to the WHOIS Review Team election - Closed
- 3 August 2011 - ALAC Statement on the WHOIS Policy Review Team Discussion Paper - Adopted
- 26 July 2011 - 2011 At-Large Elections - This page contains information regarding upcoming elections and appointments.
- 21 July 2011 - ALAC Statement on the Preliminary Issue Report on the Current State of the UDRP - Adopted
- 17 June 2011 - ALAC Statement on the Draft FY12 Operating Plan and Budget - Adoped
- 28 May 2011 - ALAC Statement on the Academia Representation on NomCom - Adopted
- 20 May 2011 - ALAC Statement on the eG8 Forum - Adopted. Distributed by the ALAC, in both English and French, to an unprecedentedly wide audience, both within and outside of ICANN. The recipients included the French President and other French government officials
- 17 May 2011 - ALAC Statement on Proposal for Renewal of the .NET Registry Agreement - Adopted
- 13 May 2011 - ALAC Comments on JAS WG's Second Milestone Report - Adopted
- 9 May 2011 - Proposed ALAC Statement to the ICANN Board on the RAA Negotiations - Adopted
- 22 April 2011 - ALAC Statement on Post-Expiration Domain Name Recovery Working Group Proposed Final Report - Adopted
- 4 April 2011 - ALAC Statement on the Proposed Framework for the FY12 Operating Plan and Budget - Adopted
For earler announcements, please click here: Earlier At-Large staff announcements from the main ALAC page
<IFRAME frameborder="0" height="600" mce_src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?title=At-Large&height=600&wkst=1&bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&src=mg77af7hggs3b8vmi7ove5nk7c%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%235A6986&src=0cutm6ftq8gt115g02arka0858%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%23AB8B00&ctz=Etc%2FGMT" mce_style=" border-width:0 " scrolling="no" src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?title=At-Large&height=600&wkst=1&bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&src=mg77af7hggs3b8vmi7ove5nk7c%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%235A6986&src=0cutm6ftq8gt115g02arka0858%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%23AB8B00&ctz=Etc%2FGMT" style="border-width: 0pt;" width="800"></IFRAME>