Sub-WG B - RAA Additional Amendments Call

Meeting Number: RAA DT/WGB/01.02

Date: Tuesday 26 January 2010

Time: 1800 - 1900 UTC

(For the time in various timezones click here)

Adobe Connect Meeting Room: http://icann.na3.acrobat.com/raa-dt/

Interpretation Available: No

How can I participate in this meeting?

Who is on the dial-out list for this call

Participants: S.Metalitz, M.Neylon, T.Khramtsova, H.Raiche, S.Muthusamy, P.Diaz, C.Langdon-Orr

Apologies: K.Rosette, M.Trachtenberg

Staff: M.Milam, G.Gruber-White, D.Giza, L.Gasster, H.Ullrich

Summary Minutes:

Action Items:

Transcription: Transcript RAA Sub Team B 26 January 2010

Recording: EN

Documents (EN):

A G E N D A

1. Discuss/Approve Timetable

alacraarelated:Proposed Sub Team B Timetable

2. Tasks 1/2: discuss items 9 (complete), 10, 11.
3. Scheduling next teleconference

Reference:

Subteam B members,
On our most recent (January 13) call, I volunteered to draft a proposed timetable for the rest of our work. Please see attached, for discussion on our next call, Tuesday Jan. 26, 1800 UTC.

This proposed timetable reflects three conclusions drawn from our discussion on January 13:
(1) Aim to submit our report so that it would be ripe on GNSO Council agenda for its meeting April 22 (subsequently rescheduled for April 21). I believe this requires submission 10 working days in advance (thus, April 7?).

(2) Most of the subteam did not want to engage in parallel processing of tasks 1 and 2 (review of the chart) and task 3 (recommendations for next steps).

(3) Endeavor to keep to bi-weekly meeting schedule. The attached proposed timetable deviates slightly from this: on a biweekly schedule, we are to meet during the week of March 8, but since many will be in Nairobi for the ICANN meeting, I propose we meet either the week before or the week after.

I think this timetable is realistic if we work as efficiently as possible, including on the list. If we are not able to keep up the required pace, then we will have to consider one or more of (1) meetings extending more than 60 minutes; (2) meetings on a weekly schedule; or (3) postponing the April 7 deadline.

Comments:

• No labels