Andrea Glandon: (1/15/2019 08:56) Welcome to the ICANN64 Planning Committee Call held on Tuesday, 15 January 2019 at 16:00 UTC.
  Andrea Glandon: (08:56) Wiki Agenda Page: https://community.icann.org/x/aJEWBg
  Silvia Vivanco: (09:58) Hello all welcome 
  Joanna Kulesza: (09:58) hi Ladies:)
  Maureen Hilyard: (09:59) Hi there
  Silvia Vivanco: (10:00) Hello Joanna
  Silvia Vivanco: (10:00) :) 
  Andrea Glandon: (10:01) :D
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:01) I think Daniel is trying to call in?
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:01) :) we could use a bit of gender diversity:D
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:02) and don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining...
  Marita Moll: (10:02) Women are the organizors
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:02) John's on his way it seems
  Humberto Carrasco: (10:02) hello!!
  Marita Moll: (10:03) Many thanks for the 15 min reminder -- otherwise I would have missed it, actually
  Andrea Glandon: (10:04) You're welcome!
  Andrea Glandon: (10:05) We understand your background noise :D
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:08) As a reminder, Jonathan suggested the following Policy Topics: 1) Balancing Privacy and Security/Stability in the coming years; 2) Universal Access: Challenges and Possible At-Large Opportunities; and 3) Sub Pro - What short of applications do we want and how do we get them? Community, IDN, Underserved regsions, etc. 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:08) I always thought we were just being inclusive wth the rooster having a voice ;-)
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:09) We also have noted that a session with Finance (with specific questions) would be useful. 
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:09) LOL, CLO! 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:09) and I think it is what SORT of applications we perefer for Aub Pro, but short ones could have carraige as well @Heidi ;-)
  Maureen Hilyard: (10:10) https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ICANN64+Suggested+topics+and+Groups+to+meet+with
  Gisella Gruber: (10:10) 23 January - Form submissions CLOSES. That is NO additional meetings allowed. We can always cancel a session if no longer rqeuired 
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:12) On the Compliance session, would you also like to invite Maguy Serad? 
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:12) She is Head of Compliance. 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:13) Sesions with Maguy are useful **when** they are structured with specific purpose / issue based etc., in my very biased view... So not generic... but policy or issue based
  Gisella Gruber: (10:13) Production Schedule is posted on the ICANN64 page - bottom of the page with IMPORTANT dates: https://community.icann.org/x/ygb_BQ
  Marita Moll: (10:14) Where would a session on the strategic plan fit in?
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:15) @CLO, re Maguy, was thinking we could send her an invitation to the Session on Compliance with Jamie
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:15) Remember that the ICANN general sessions o Strat planning as well, best to compliment not duplicate
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:15) Sure  @Heisid
  Maureen Hilyard: (10:16) re Maguy - Yes we could definitely include her - we haven't gotten down to deciding what is in the programme so it will be easy to include others
  Maureen Hilyard: (10:17) @Cheryl.. that sounds great
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:17) CLO:)
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:17) I'll invite her as a courtesy to the session with Jamie. 
  Maureen Hilyard: (10:17) yes please
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:17) Also, would you like a session with Brian Gutterman (registrant rights)? 
  John Laprise (ALAC/NARALO): (10:17) Good morning...apologies for my tardiness
  Alberto Soto: (10:19) Hello everyone, sorry!
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:19) and re SSAC  I am confident Julie as SSAC VC would also like to ensure their time is maximised
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:19) how much time with the SSAC? 
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:20) Re GAC meeting, a prep session with Ana was useful in Barcelona
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:20) Marita  I am clear on the usefullness of that, bit that means OUR timing for ther session your holding is important
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:20) bit - but
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:20) Also, sessions with Goran (missed in Barcelona), David Olive and Leon would be good. 
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:20) +1 Marita
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:20) YEs  Prior planning
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:21)   reme,bering all the 101 stuff etc., *will* be time spent in the wider public sessions
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:21)  YOUR Strat planning session could also be more active with flip boards smal outbreak work etc., ;0  Yes I live in hope ;-)
  Marita Moll: (10:22) It should happen. It is important
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:22) so your have a clear distilation of group thinking as an outcome :-)
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:22) @Marita @CLO I'd be happy to support that effort if you could use me
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:22) and Marita ... just let me know if/how I can assist :-)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:23) Seems like we have 3 flip chart goups at least then :-)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:24) gRoups   ... Sorry 0324 here so typing in the dark
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:24) @G, is there a time that will lead right into the Fellows Reception? 
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:24) I do feel like the best I could do is _try_ to look presentable next to a flip chart, but will follow other instructions if needed:)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:24) That *would* be ideal @Heidi
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:25) Joanna  your facilitation skills are astounding, lets use those :-)
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:25) but looking great is always your forte as well :-)
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:25) @G, what time on WEd? 
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:26) That is the date we are planning the At-Large Networking Reception? 
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:27) @G, I think CLO's is a good point. Could you go back to Maryam? 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:27) OK  just wondering...
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:27) We really only need their outreach people
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:27) Thx G
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:27) and hey, free food for all! 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:27) :-)
  Humberto Carrasco: (10:28) 👍
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:30) Did you want to have any interaction or update with then then ATRT3 work/progress (one hopes [SIGH] ) feedback??
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (10:31) @Cheryl probably we shall know after the first ATRT 3
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:31) At-Large Networking Reception could possibly get support as a 'civil society' event..
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (10:31) meeting
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:31) or even fit into the evening cocktail. 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:32) Daniel it is quite possible that by then ATRT3 might be trying to meet woth any and all  AC/SO's  but if we schedule 1st ;--)
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (10:32) I agree 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:33) @Heidi ... good point re the CS status of a networking event
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:34) In her new capacity :-)
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:34) brilliant! 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:34) When is their Dev Session?  other than a B'fast
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:35) I have specific interest in reviving the Polish ISOC chapter, so that might be an avenue to pursue - using Rinalia's position to engage with ALSes
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:35) through ISOC
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:35) not because they can't self determin but rather as a good Dev Session is often closed and we need to watch the effect of closed sessions in a public meeting scedule
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:36) Great @ Joanna
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:36) (with my Internet Australia  hat  on ;-)
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:37) Brian's group published a lot of new material in Dec. 
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:37) I do regret ISOC PL is absent in the community so if I could help revive it, it would be an all around good thing
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:38) :-)
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:38) FY20 Budget deadline is 8 Feb. 
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:39) What about Goran/David and Leon? 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:41) So the When we do what is important 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:41)  your time with Finance after a Public update makes sense
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:41) then you can drill down to ALAC specificics
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:41) I've written to Becky asking if she knows approximate time(s) of public session. 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:41) Thx @Heidi
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:41) @CLO, did you wish to have the At-Large session before or after the public session(s)? 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:42) if they are specific not generao then after
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:42)  let the Public sessions give ourr people the Update materials then *Focus* in the ALAC session
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:53) <how does one whisper in AC?> 
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:53) oh, Cheryl has her ways :)
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:54) Would the two sessions be separate days or did you wish the workshop to follow the meeting? 
  Joanna Kulesza: (10:56) I would be happy to work together with O&E - a joint session if that's an option? but am happy to follow others if they have a stronger opinion on this 
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (10:57) Welcome Joanna 
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (10:57) Have you visited the document 
  Marita Moll: (10:57) Okay, no questions at the moment
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (10:57) https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1ZCB3CCdZ7nzMPlh1veHfIslqWWfDfO-5FYnyoSYReByjs_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=k7uKdjSb7_ZjItyVqrCYHo_rKms9SFxlmbYEJqG-y9I&m=1FRaXXk6zhk9c7DJvdiFgAsbePPAQkIf30C8ix3wGG0&s=MhDv34vuUHkNnCPu32rOhsWcwQRMuLNfvAI1zXmehnI&e=
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (10:58) This is great 
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:59) The other option is to use the ICANN booth as a meeting point...
  Heidi Ullrich: (10:59) @Maureen, I've not heard that Ali is organizing the booth. 
  Heidi Ullrich: (11:00) Staff did not mention this. 
  Joanna Kulesza: (11:00) +1. Enhancing booth presence would be great. While the IGF booth was a tremendous success, the BCL one was often empty. Not sure why that was so different in Paris and  BCL. 
  Marita Moll: (11:00) Bring along a rock band to attract attention?
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (11:01) I think lets plan to have an activity at the Booth directly 
  Joanna Kulesza: (11:02) @Marita +chocolates! we need sweets! pizza?
  Marita Moll: (11:02) Exactly what I was thinking @Joanna
  Heidi Ullrich: (11:04) I'll ask Tanzanica for more information. 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (11:04) Wow COllaboratin  Wat next!!!
  Heidi Ullrich: (11:04) I have not heard about Ali organizing the booth. 
  Silvia Vivanco: (11:04) we had some screens and videos in the past (Panama), people stop to watch 
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (11:04) :-)
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (11:04) There is some progress but it is snail speed 
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (11:04) We have it on our document 
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (11:04) https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__docs.google.com_document_d_1ZCB3CCdZ7nzMPlh1veHfIslqWWfDfO-5FYnyoSYReByjs_edit-3Fusp-3Dsharing&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=k7uKdjSb7_ZjItyVqrCYHo_rKms9SFxlmbYEJqG-y9I&m=1FRaXXk6zhk9c7DJvdiFgAsbePPAQkIf30C8ix3wGG0&s=MhDv34vuUHkNnCPu32rOhsWcwQRMuLNfvAI1zXmehnI&e=
  Marita Moll: (11:04) Ahh, videos always attract people. Good idea
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (11:04) Glenn has already organised the pictures for the Tv 
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (11:05) and some videos to show at the Booth 
  John Laprise (ALAC/NARALO): (11:06) agreed
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (11:06) All good with me 
  Gisella Gruber: (11:06) Doodle?
  Gisella Gruber: (11:06) Doodle to set the next 3 meetings?
  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (11:06) Bye
  Daniel K. Nanghaka: (11:06) Thanks Bye

• No labels