To create an SOI in the At-Large approved format, please follow the instructions on this page carefully.
Below you will find a set of written Instructions that will guide you in creating a Statement of Interest (SOI) in the approved format. You may want to print or copy these instructions to a notepad application or open in a new window/tab so that you can refer to them as you complete the steps.
Step 1: Enter your full name in the space below, then hit the <Enter> key on your keyboard. This step will create new blank page with your name and the letters "SOI" appended automatically.
|Add Page via Form|
Step 2: Click <Save> at the bottom of the next page immediately, but DO NOT attempt to enter any information into the fields at this time.
Step 3: Now that your new page has been created, click <Edit Contents> on the upper menu bar, then answer each of the questions in the blank column to the far right.
- Most fields require simply entering plain text (e.g., Name)
- A few fields, once you click inside them, will open a window which provides additional editing features (see top menu) such as bold, italics, bullets, tables, images, and more.
- Some fields contain menu selections which will pop-up once you click anywhere in the cell.
Step 4: When you are finished, remember to <Save> the page (see bottom of the screen).
Your new SOI page may not be auto-sorted alphabetically; however, that will be remedied by an Administrator of this space.
Step 5: (Optional) If you wish to set editing security, click on your SOI Page under At-Large New SOIs Workspace, then:
- Click on the <Tools> top menu and select <Restrictions>
- Click the radio button next to <Restrict editing of this page> and click on <Me>. (Note: this will enable ONLY you to make subsequent changes to this SOI; however the ICANN Administrator will always have full access to the page, its contents, and the underlying template).
- Click <Save> to make your change permanent. (Note: you can change or remove the restrictions at any time).
Survey: If you would like to provide input concerning the new SOI process, including the template and video/instructions, please complete our At-Large SOI Feedback Questionnaire. It is five questions long and should only take a minute or two of your time. We appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
New SOIs are available for the following individuals: