Nominee

Nominated By

Date Nominee Accepted

Nominee's StatementResult

Holly Raiche

(Eligible for re-appointment)

Holly RaicheKaili Kan

24 Apr  

I have been actively involved in ICANN and APRALO since 2009.  I have been involved in leadership, starting as APRALO Vice Chair, becoming APRALO Chair with the resignation of Charles Mok in 2012. Following that, I have been one of APRALO’S 3 ALAC members and served on the ALAC leadership team.  I have also been actively involved in ICANN policy issues, serving on GNSO WGs on issues including revisions to the RAA, Inter-Registrar Transfer, Privacy/Proxy services and a number of WHOIS related working groups. I have also been involved with new gTLDs, starting with reviewing the Applicant Guidebook, commenting on PICS and finally, holding the pen on both the initial and second drafts of the Competition, Consumer Trust and Consumer Choice Review Team reports. I also help organise Multistakeholder meetings on policy topics in the Singapore and London ICANN meetings (inviting speakers from other SO/ACs to a policy panel discussion with ALAC). I have developed and presented lectures for  four at-Large Capacity Building sessions at two successive ICANN meetings, and given another capacity building webinar in 2017, with a further presentation later in 2018. I have also presented at two ApAC webinars and spoken at two APAC sessions at ICANN meetings. My aim for this coming term is to guide others, particularly from APRALO, in understanding and participating in the many ICANN policy debates that impact on Internet users.