DOI

DOI signature

No
3Jon Nevett GNSOJon Nevett SOIDOINo
4Elliot Noss GNSOElliot Noss SOIDOINo
5Stephanie Perrin *GNSOStephanie Perrin SOIDOI
I represent NCSG. I am unaware of any intent, on the part of any members of
my constituency, to apply for funding through this mechanism. However, given
that civil society is chronically searching for funding, I must signal the possibility
6Erika Mann (GNSO Appointed Co-Chair) *IndividualErika Mann SOIDOIUnlikely

Peter Vergote *

ccNSOPeter Vergote SOIDOIThat will depend largely form the outcome of the work of the CCWG. I do not intend to apply for funding myself and neither does my employer. However, it could be that we apply for funding on behalf of the new gTLD's .vlaanderen/.brussels for which we are the registry operator.

Ching Chiao (ccNSO Appointed Co-Chair) *

ccNSOChing Chiao SOIDOII do not intend to apply for funding myself nor thru Brandma. There could be other entities that I am associated with that apply for funding.

Stephen Deerhake

ccNSOStephen Deerhake SOIDOINo

Jian Zhian

ccNSOJian Zhian SOI

Pablo Rodriguez

ccNSO

Tripti Sinha *

RSSACTripti Sinha SOIDOINot that I am aware of. Unknown. My employment is with a very large university and it is unknown what research projects could get funded by vehicle.

Brad Verd *

RSSACBrad Verd SOIDOIUnknown

John Levine

SSACJohn Levine SOIDOINo, Standcore will not apply for funding.

KC Claffy *

SSACKC Claffy SOIDOIPossibly, if the entity ends up funding academic research (I work at a research university.)
16Carolina Caeiro - temporary appointment *ASOCarolina Caeiro SOIDOI

Maybe. It is possible that one or more of the ASO/NRO members may apply in the future, however this cannot be determined as the mechanisms are not defined yet. Similarly, my employer may apply in the future, depending on the mechanism defined. I do not have any intention to apply as an individual.

17Douglas Onyango - temporary appointmentASODouglas Onyango  SOIDOINO
18Sylvia Cadena - temporary appointment *ASOSylvia Cadena SOIDOIMaybe. It is possible that one or more of the ASO/NRO members may apply in the future, however this cannot be determined as the mechanisms are not defined yet. Similarly, my employer may apply in the future, depending on the mechanism defined. I do not have any intention to apply as an individual.
19Alice Munyua *GACAlice Munyua SOIDOIWhile I do not to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG.  The SO/AC I’m affiliated with, the GAC, has not discussed this before and probably won’t discuss it until Q10 of the charter is answered through the work of this CCWG.
20T. Santhosh GACT. Santhosh SOIDOI

No

21Kavouss Arasteh *GACKavouss Arasteh SOIDOI

I, personally, do not intend to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG .. 

My employer, the Ministry of Communication & Information Technology of the Islamic Republic of Iran ,as far as I am aware has not yet decided  to apply for funding through the mechanism that is to be determined through the work of this CCWG .. 

The SO/AC I’m affiliated with, the GAC, has not discussed this till today. Consequently I am not in a position to eexpress any views in this regard

22Olga Cavalli GACOlga Cavalli SOIDOINo
23Sebastien Bachollet *ALACSebastien Bachollet SOIDOII am not representing any entity but I don't know if any of the entity I am member and or Board member will not apply in the future.
24Alan GreenbergALACAlan Greenberg SOIDOINo
25Maureen Hilyard *ALACMaureen Hilyard SOIDOIYes, possibly
26Seun OjedejiALACSeun Ojedeji SOIDOINo
27Vanda Scartezini *ALACVanda Scartezini SOIDOIWe coordinate a group - DNS WOEMN – though not yet an organization, with a new program for capacitate women, specially from developing areas, in the DNS industry, that may apply for some kind of funding to be defined by this CCWG.