PositionRole Previously Held By

Nominee

Nominated By

Date AcceptedStatement of InterestResultsTerm to Serve
ALAC Member (RALO)

Holly Raiche

(Eligible for re-appointment)

Holly RaicheAli AlMeshal

I gratefully accept this nomination and would look forward to serve APRALO as their ALAC member. My primary area of interest is policy and I have been deeply involved in the development of ALAC policy for some time. I have given presentations to several ICANN meetings on issues surrounding privacy and WHOIS, developed and presented a five part workshop on policy development at another ICANN meeting, presented the ALAC perspective on WHOIS at a joint NCUC/ALAC meeting, and was the initial Chair of the most recent Review of ALAC, developed. I presented a five session workshop on policy development, focussing on Competition, Consumer Trust, Consumer Choice at an ICANN meeting, organised a round table on Policy at another ICANN meeting and, most recently, developed and presented a policy panel discussion on DoH/DoT at the most recent (virtual) ICANN meeting.

I have 'held the pen' developing ALAC policy positions on a number of issues, and been a member of GNSO working groups of issues including ITRP, privacy/proxy services and WHOIS. I have developed and delivered presentations on policy issues in several APAC meetings, and report to the monthly APRALO meetings on policy issues being considered by ALAC. I also attended and presented at two regional IGF meetings, at the Cook Islands and Armenia. I regularly attend and contribute to discussions in the weekly ALAC Consolidated Policy Working Group and would deeply appreciate the opportunity to continue to bring the APAC perspectives to policy discussions in ICANN.
Holly Raiche

2020 AGM to 2022 AGM
Satish BabuFouad BajwaDeclinedN/A
Hanan KhatibShreedeep Rayamajhi

APRALO 
Chair

Satish Babu

Satish BabuPrateek Pathak

Satish Babu SOI
2020 AGM to 2022 AGM
Fouad BajwaVivek S. Rana

APRALO Vice-Chair

Ali AlMeshal

Ali AlMeshalEmani Fakaotimanava-Lui

I thankfully accept this nomination for Vice-Chair, and I hope my dedication and commitment to supporting the region are an indication of my credibility and ability in helping APRALO going forward. 

In the past years, we have been very much focused on engagement and outreach, as well as policy awareness and contributions.  A number of great achievements I have been involved in include the special mentorship student program in Kobe, ATLAS III coaching, and At-Large Ambassador in Montreal. Being a Co-chair on the Outreach and Engagement Sub-committee involves working alongside my leadership colleagues  to prepare  strategic planning and activities as my responsibility for across the APRALO region. I have given regular reports on the work of the O&E committee at our monthly APRALO meetings. Virtual activities have become very important, especially at this time when my participation in other activities, like APRICOT and Middle East DNS forum had to be cancelled due to COVID-19. During the year I was able to participate in the SmartSec conference and exhibition.

Looking forward to fruitful contributions to serve the end-user community together with APRALO / ALS members.

2020 AGM to 2022 AGM
Nadira Al-ArajAmrita Choudhury

View file
nameNadira Al-Araj SOI 2020.pdf
height150

APRALO Secretariat*

Pavan Budhrani

2020 AGM to 2022 AGM
ALAC Delegate to the NomComAmrita Choudhury

Amrita Choudhury

Lianna Galstyan

Refer to my statement in the "ALAC VOTING DELEGATES TO THE NOMCOM" table above.

2020 AGM to

2021 AGM    

Holly RaicheFariz Ahmadi

Decline

N/A
Aris IgnacioShreedeep Rayamajhi

View file
nameAris Ignacio SOI.pdf
height150