PositionCurrent Holder of PositionNomineeNominated ByDate Accepted

Statement of Interest

ResultsTerm to Serve

ALAC Member

(RALO)

Marita Moll

(Eligible for re-appointment)

Marita MollGlenn McKnight

I believe that the voice of At Large, on behalf of Internet end users, is a crucial part of ICANN's structure and it is a role that needs to be strengthened. This is why, during my first term as NARALO rep. to ALAC, I have led discussions and written At Large responses to ICANN's 5-year strategic plan, especially the evolution of the multistakeholder system. But it is also crucial to ensure that the voice of end users flows up through the RALOs and into At Large responses to policy and administrative issues. In order for this to happen, information about ICANN decisions and processes must also flow down to end users in ways that are accessible. I think this will be an important part of our work over the next two years. I hope to have your support to continue in the role as your representative for another term.

2020 AGM - 2022 AGM

ALAC Member

(Selected by the NomCom)

Javier Rua

(Eligible for re-selection)

NANANANA
2020 AGM - 2022 AGM

NARALO

Chair

Eduardo Diaz

Eduardo Diaz Glenn McKnight

2020 AGM - 2022 AGM

ALAC Delegate

to the NomCom

Glenn McKnight 

Glenn McKnightself April 9th, 2020Currently a NOMCOM member, the NOMCOM has become a much more complicated process that needs a two year cycle to be fully productive. The first year is more of a learning experience and the second year involves more leadership taking on specific committee roles and functions.  I think it's critical that anyone seeking this position it should be deemed a two year commitment.  I am willing to stand for an additional year. 
2020 AGM - 2021 AGM