- Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option (directly above) to complete this form. Remember to <Save> the page (bottom right) after making updates.
- Multiple travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
- Some information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing this proposal.
- This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. When completed, please notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing.
Trip Proposals must be approved within the Organization/Structure and Regional GSE Team at least six (6) weeks before the event start date.
Questions about this program should be directed to: CROP Staff.
|Person Completing Form|
Trip Proposal Section
LINK TO TRIP ASSESSMENT : NPOC Trip Assessment 3 DRAFT
1) Number of Travelers:
2) Traveler Contact Information and Itinerary:
|3) Special Travel Circumstances, Arrangements, |
Explanations, or Notations:
(Please identify each traveler, as applicable)
|Day zero is on the fourth. I want to arrive in Georgia the previous day. I am asking for the accommodation from 3rd to 7th, but if it's possible to have it for three nights only, then from 4th to 7th.|
|4) Event/Conference Name, Title, or Descriptor:||EuroDIG|
|5) Event/Conference Dates:|
|6) Event/Conference Website Link:||https://www.eurodig.org/index.php?id=76|
|7) Primary Event/Conference Location:|
8) Indicate whether it is a regional trip OR an out-of-region trip.
|9) ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement Region:||Eastern Europe and Central Asia|
10) Activity Sponsors:
|ICANN, ISOC, Euralo, Google, Afilias, Verisign, NIC.at etc etc. All of these can be seen at the bottom of the front page|
11) Proposed Goals and Outcomes:
Content Guidelines (click here)
1) Our (Open Knowledge Finland) topic proposal got accepted "Ethical use of personal data ‐ GDPR and MyData as vehicles for a fair and human‐centric data economy" I'm going to represent the NGO (OKFI) that is a member of NPOC and NPOC itself, of course.
2) I can spend a few hours at the ICANN desk representing ICANN and specifically, NPOC.
3) My main task will be to recruit interested people to NPOC - we are the new home for Not-for-profits and NGOs at ICANN. I will be doing this at ICANN desk and while networking for three days.
4) We have included this trip to EuroDIG in our strategic plan for the year. It is the most important regional Internet governance meeting in Europe.
5) I will be reporting live from the conference and after to the whole of NCSG, my local networks in Finland, Electronic Frontier Finland, Open Knowledge Finland and the International Pirate Parties. I will make the report in a form of a blog in my own page, as well as the NPOC's website. I will then disseminate this through social media, Skype and email lists.
|12) Additional Information (optional):|
CROP Trip Proposal Template (May 2017)