08:46:20 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    Hello, my name is Yeşim Sağlam and I will be monitoring this chat room.  Please note that I will read aloud comments/questions submitted in English within the time set by the Chair of this session.  When submitting a question or comment that you want me to read out loud on the mic,  please start with a <QUESTION> and end with a “</QUESTION>” or <COMMENT> </COMMENT>. Text outside these quotes will be considered part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the microphone.
08:46:30 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    If you wish to speak during this session, raise your hand in Zoom or queue at the aisle microphone as directed.

On-site Participants may pick up a receiver and use their own headphones to listen to interpretation.  Virtual Participants may access the interpretation via the Zoom Toolbar.

You may access all available features for this session in the Zoom Toolbar. 

Please note that chat sessions are being archived and are governed by the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior.  http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability/expected-standards.
09:02:08 From Frank Anati to Everyone:
    hi everyone Frank Anati from Ghana 
09:03:12 From Hadia ElMiniawi to Everyone:
    Hi Frank and all
09:03:42 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
    Hello everyone!
09:03:44 From Jesse Nathan Kalange to Everyone:
    Good morning, Jesse from Uganda, glad to be joining in :D
09:03:50 From Herb Waye Ombuds to Everyone:
    Greetings from the Office of the Ombudsman. The Ombuds team is available virtually and in person at this hybrid Policy Meeting. Our office is in Rio Grande 1 and our Zoom link for the virtual office is on the Main Meeting page in Conversations. Wear your masks, social distance, and ask permission before shaking hands or hugging. Stay safe and be kind.
09:03:54 From Joanna Kulesza to Everyone:
    Welcome all, thank you for joining us.
09:04:31 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    Very much looking forward to this session
09:05:49 From Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong to Everyone:
    Bonjour à tous / Hello All
09:07:31 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    Be respectful to your fellow humans
09:08:51 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
    Greetings. - Dr. T V Gopal, Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, College of Engineering, Guindy Campus, Anna University, Chennai, INDIA
09:10:02 From Narayanaswamy Baluswamy to Everyone:
    Greetings to all
09:10:23 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    You may find the presentations posted on the wiki agenda page: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Meetings+-+Thursday%2C+16+June+2022
09:15:23 From Sarah Kiden to Everyone:
    Thank you, Oksana! Hugs
09:19:00 From Oksana Prykhodko to Everyone:
    @Sarah thank you very much! Hugs!
09:19:02 From Alfredo Calderon - VSIG to Everyone:
    Very important discussion. ISOC made it one of the core focuses for their ISOC Foundation on Disaster Planning etc and IEEE Humanitarian Technology Intiatives has implemented many projects ie Nepal etc
09:19:19 From Alfredo Calderon - VSIG to Everyone:
    Thanks  Oksana for your insights
09:19:53 From Oksana Prykhodko to Everyone:
    Thank you @Alberto!
09:20:27 From Alfredo Calderon - VSIG to Everyone:
    Interesting group at RIPE 84 also had very interesting sessions one of the days on relocating equipment for ISP's in Ukraine
09:20:33 From Alfredo Calderon - VSIG to Everyone:
    I will post the slideshows
09:21:52 From Alfredo Calderon - VSIG to Everyone:
    https://fliphtml5.com/gnel/ciqj
09:22:25 From Alfredo Calderon - VSIG to Everyone:
    Slideshow on KEEPING UKRAINE CONNECTED
09:25:05 From Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong to Everyone:
    Thanks @Alfredo for Slideshow.
09:26:31 From Gopal Tadepalli to Everyone:
    "India is the internet shutdown capital of the world". 67% of the world’s documented shutdowns took place in India during 2018. It is an interesting study in itself. - Dr. T V Gopal, Anna University, Chennai, INDIA
09:27:13 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    ACCESS NOW  Report on Internet Shutdowns
09:29:18 From Jennifer Chung to Everyone:
    The Youth IGF in Myanmar that had their first successful meeting this year via vpn https://myanmaryouth.intgovforum.org/en
09:35:47 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    An interesting pilot project created by IEEE  HAC  is called   MOVE  its a mobile disaster support vehicle for communication .  Many IEEE Chapters are duplicating the model first developed by Butch Shadwell in Florida and the Chair of the IEEE Humanitarian  Technology Activities.   The  IEEE SIGHT committee has been funding alot of small projects under $5K  where communities suffered due to COVID
09:38:04 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    An excellent example of a smart solution  all part of the needed toolbox of response in Disasters
09:38:46 From DANIEL K. NANGHAKA to Everyone:
    Currently the world is experiencing disasters than before
09:39:02 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    Here is a slideshow on the IEEE MOVE
09:39:03 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    https://youtu.be/xpaGgW0PXgo
09:39:37 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    Also  GSMA has a Humanitarian Technology fund for the Global south
09:40:30 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    FYI
09:40:31 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    https://www.isocfoundation.org/2021/11/1-5-million-awarded-in-grants-to-promote-internet-resiliency-during-disaster-response/
09:40:37 From Dave Kissoondoyal (ICANN ALAC) to Everyone:
    Natural calamities and disasters nowadays are the effect of climate change. We have had before but not with such intensity
09:41:04 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    GSMA  also has some excellent short courses  that may benefit the learning of many in the MSM conversations that I believe need to happen on this topic
09:44:22 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    Stress Testing of plans for disasters is so often overlooked... these table top hypothetical exercises are critical for optimal outcomes....
09:44:24 From DANIEL K. NANGHAKA to Everyone:
    Emergency Communication tools are the most appropriate requirement in disasters
09:46:06 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    BERTS  or Bicycle  response teams are in fact a great thing to build into the response options
09:47:11 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    FYI  The  The 12th IEEE Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (IEEE GHTC 2022)  will be held on September 8 to 11 in  Santa Clara, USA
09:48:38 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    https://ieeeghtc.org/
09:50:22 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    As a member of the IEEE Humanitarian Technology Challenge.  our  group focused on providing small scale electrical solutions. less than 1K .  No power, no communication
09:51:55 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    Interesting project implemented in Haiti called Sirona Cares a small community battery exchange system partnered with local community entrepreneurs- Critical that  locals are involved in the solutions
09:52:20 From Sébastien Bachollet to Everyone:
    We will have a short time for exchanges but if you want to take the floor raise your hand in Zoom and be prepare to have « only » 1 minute to talk.
09:52:45 From Sébastien Bachollet to Everyone:
    And we will have possibility for 3 or 4 people
09:52:56 From Sébastien Bachollet to Everyone:
    I am sorry for this short time
09:57:06 From Augusto Ho to Everyone:
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CewOmn9tToD/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=
09:58:04 From Maarten Botterman to Everyone:
    Thanks for organizing this session - and thanks for all contributions
09:58:27 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    Thanks to everyone for your time today... let's see if we can get this topic on other agendas
09:58:46 From Maarten Botterman to Everyone:
    It’s for sure on ours 
09:59:15 From Emmanuel Oruk to Everyone:
    thanks for this great session
09:59:19 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
    Thanks everyone! Great session
09:59:25 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
    Thanks EURALO for organizing it
09:59:34 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    Peace and safety is my wish for you all...
09:59:56 From Herb Waye to Everyone:
    Excellent session, stay safe and be kind.
10:00:10 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    Thanks indeed to EURALO  for this session... SeB Well done!
10:00:21 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    This session is now adjourned. Thank you for your participation.
10:00:25 From Edmon Chung to Everyone:
    thx bye
10:00:38 From Aris Ignacio to Everyone:
    thank you very much!
10:00:48 From Narayanaswamy Baluswamy to Everyone:
    Bi
10:00:59 From Salyou Fanny to Everyone:
    Bye bye
10:01:36 From Salyou Fanny to Everyone:
    ``
10:17:17 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    Hello, my name is Yeşim Sağlam and I will be monitoring this chat room.  Please note that I will read aloud comments/questions submitted in English within the time set by the Chair of this session.  When submitting a question or comment that you want me to read out loud on the mic,  please start with a <QUESTION> and end with a “</QUESTION>” or <COMMENT> </COMMENT>. Text outside these quotes will be considered part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the microphone.
10:17:20 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    If you wish to speak during this session, raise your hand in Zoom or queue at the aisle microphone as directed.

On-site Participants may pick up a receiver and use their own headphones to listen to interpretation.  Virtual Participants may access the interpretation via the Zoom Toolbar.

You may access all available features for this session in the Zoom Toolbar. 

Please note that chat sessions are being archived and are governed by the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior.  http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability/expected-standards.
10:29:22 From Justine Chew to Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org(Direct Message):
    Are we doing audio checks?
10:34:20 From Goran’ to Everyone:
    Hi all
10:34:55 From Holly Raiche to Everyone:
    Lovely to finally see you - and eveyone
10:35:03 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    Heads up on a NARALO  July 11th monthly meeting  on Multistakeholderism.  Details
10:35:04 From Glenn McKnight - VSIG to Everyone:
    https://fliphtml5.com/gnel/jddp
10:35:13 From Gunela Astbrink to Everyone:
    Hello everyone!
10:35:27 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
    hello everyone
10:36:26 From Chokri Ben Romdhane to Everyone:
    Hi @Shreedeep
10:36:38 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    @Glenn Please share the registration link as a clickable link, the link in the attachment happens to be a machine-readable one.
10:36:44 From Dave Kissoondoyal (ICANN ALAC) to Everyone:
    Welcome to our guests and participants
10:37:21 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    i.e the flip book doesn't contain a clickable link
10:38:58 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
    Thanks everyone for the warm welcome 
10:39:27 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
    hello chokri brother
10:39:33 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
    Justine CRUSHED at the GNSO sessions!
10:39:45 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    Justine has been very much engaged in her GNSO Council Meetings  :-)  doing a bloody brilliant job as well if I dare say so ;-)
10:39:53 From Naveed to Everyone:
    Hello everyone
10:40:14 From Adrian Carballo to Everyone:
    Hello everyone!
10:42:05 From Joanna Kulesza to Everyone:
    +10 for JC
10:43:17 From Carlos Dionisio Aguirre to Everyone:
    +1 @sebastian
10:44:25 From Edmon Chung to Everyone:
    the translation was perfect I think (though I don't know french) :-p
10:51:35 From Heidi Ullrich - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    Summary notes and action items from At-Large sessions are posted at: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+and+At-Large+Action+Items+from+ICANN74
10:55:45 From Moustapha Abakar Abdramane to Everyone:
    Bonjour à tous Moustapha Abakar du Tchad 
11:01:06 From Chokri Ben Romdhane to Everyone:
    Really a great session conducted by Joanna with original format and  sensible topic which is the coordination between the actors I personally really appreciate congrats
11:01:40 From Joanna Kulesza to Everyone:
    Thank you @Chokri, greatly appreciated.
11:01:42 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    Well noted @Chokri
11:02:33 From DANIEL K. NANGHAKA to Everyone:
    The sessions have been amazing
11:03:05 From DANIEL K. NANGHAKA to Everyone:
    Welldone AT-Large team and respective support from Staff and At-Large community
11:04:59 From Heidi Ullrich - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    Many thanks, Daniel!
11:07:36 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
    headed to the beach!
11:09:20 From Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong to Everyone:
    Great session and innovative avec flexible Time to visit beautiful City .Thanks to Staff for well organise
11:17:01 From Marita Moll to Everyone:
    The objection was that the waiver was overly broad. It needs to be considered. We do sign waivers, but was too broad.
11:17:10 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
    Yes
11:17:52 From Naveed to Everyone:
    The waiver matter could have been treated in a better way, I believe
11:20:00 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    Well noted and said @JZ  we certainly *do* appreciate the ICANN support we have  worked with so long, but communication counts especially after such a long time of being in Virtual only....
11:20:53 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
    Agree @Cheryl
11:24:31 From Oksana Prykhodko to Everyone:
    "COMMENT Let's talk about rerooting traffic to Ukraine"
11:29:02 From Allan Magezi to Everyone:
    +1 for young people volunteering
11:29:42 From Laura Margolis to Everyone:
    Thank you @Claire Craig excellent remarks!
11:30:17 From Amrita Choudhury to Everyone:
    Agree Claire completely
11:32:02 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    There may not be an 'Answer" to Claire's challenge re volunteering right now  but what we *can* do is start a open and balanced  conversation on exploring some possible 'Answers'   perhaps to go on the mutual To Do  (sooner rather than later)  List
11:33:20 From Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond to Everyone:
    I've always felt that if more people are involved then the workload can be spread amongst more people thus a more manageable workload for each person
11:33:28 From Marita Moll to Everyone:
    Good points Claire. It is time to figure out how to keep volunteers engaged -- because it takes a long time for their work to show. Cheryl just read my mind. We need to explore this. There are no easy answers.
11:34:15 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    But there *ARE* answers @Marita
11:35:17 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone:
    I think that's a great idea Hadia
11:35:33 From Joanna Kulesza to Everyone:
    Indeed @Cheryl and @Marita, whereas the At-Large specific must be considered - we're not a contracted party offering a corporate career. We need devoted, long time volunteers with advanced pdp competences offering their input on regular basis. How do we get them engaged and keep motivated?
11:35:34 From Juuso Järviniemi (NextGen) to Everyone:
    Speaking as a NextGen, I think the idea of "Model ICANN" would be cool!
11:36:12 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    @Juuso  that is a great idea
11:36:13 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    I believe NextGen do explore a model ICANN learning opportunity  (at least they used to)
11:36:15 From Claire Craig to Everyone:
    Exactly Joanna
11:37:39 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    Problem with Models  is they are segregated and often disconnected from the *real* thing... it must be integrated and not in isolation to have greatest DVANTAGE
11:37:51 From Marita Moll to Everyone:
    agreed @Cheryl. That's my sincere belief.
11:37:57 From Amrita Choudhury to Everyone:
    Agree Cheryl
11:39:05 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    A model ICANN with somewhat watered down policy topics for a wider class of nextgen, including those exposed to the nextgen program, in a setting that is not so expensive, including preliminary fellowship-like topic lectures.  @Cheryl has a valid point, but if that is taken as a design caution, a good "Model ICANN" can be designed in an academic setting
11:41:14 From Juuso Järviniemi (NextGen) to Everyone:
    I'd agree with Sivasubramanian. ICANN's involvement in designing it would likely be a necessary impetus, and it'd also help ensure the scheme's relevance for ICANN. The number of participants would be higher than the number of NextGen participants (we're only 10 of us in this meeting). Afterwards, the Model ICANN participants could be encouraged to join 'the real thing'
11:41:24 From Claire Craig to Everyone:
    Agreed Cheryl and that is what happens sometimes with persons engaged through fellowships. How do we keep them engaged and avoid burn out for some of the persons who have been engaged for a long time
11:42:16 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    indeed @Claire
11:42:57 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    Such a program could also be an opportunity to engage the nextgen fellows (who have gone through at least two nextgens)
11:43:05 From Alfredo Calderon (ICANN74 Mentor) to Everyone:
    @Siva, your point is well taken. That is what various Schools on Internet Governance consider. Offer the basics and bring case studies that apply to region’s. Encouraging individuals to engage is one of the primary goals. However, to do that a comprehensive exposure to the Internet ecosystem is a must.
11:43:07 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    engaged in organizing the model ICANN
11:43:26 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
    more strategic enagagment is required with better enagagment of the ambassadors
11:43:53 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
    more social media interventions  is required :) 
11:44:12 From Jessica Dadzie to Everyone:
    Good Morning everyone
11:44:17 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    @Alfredo  the requirement of exposure to IG can be somewhat met by being careful in screening applicants for participation --- a participation size of about 300 prospective nextgens
11:44:43 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    in an academic setting, a good college campus at a time when the dorms are free.
11:44:56 From Jessica Dadzie to Everyone:
    Exactly
11:44:58 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
    policy work needs to be simplify and better zero day so that people start enageging  in the icann meeting
11:46:25 From Jessica Dadzie to Everyone:
11:48:16 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    If in a youth-neigbourhood, the model ICANN with 300 participants could have rather businesslike sessions during the day, with evening sessions / Talks could be opened up to a still wider audience, that would be some form of outreach
11:48:45 From Alfredo Calderon (ICANN74 Mentor) to Everyone:
    @Shreedeep, the pre-week approach seems to try and resolve your suggestion, but we are still keeping those conversations within the ICANN bubble. We need to “outreach” and bring individuals to “engage” and see where they can be more useful.
11:49:37 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    I beg to differ on the Policy Prep day/ approach for effective input inti ICANN Policy... Happy to take up that debate at some later point in time
11:50:03 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
    @alfredo i think a better stategy would be to have awards and prizes for engagement  and people would love to work more hard 
11:50:31 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
    motivation  is the key
11:51:23 From Narayanaswamy Baluswamy to Everyone:
    True Shreedeep
11:51:27 From Joanna Kulesza to Everyone:
    I'd tend to agree with @CLO - we tried a mini "Model ICANN" for Atlas III which received mixed reviews: some found it useful while other a somewhat futile exercise. We can surly learn from this experience though.
11:51:58 From Amrita Choudhury to Everyone:
    IMO while we need to get in new volunteers we need to retain volunteers in the system
11:52:04 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    @Joanna  There is always a better way of organizing somethign that didn't work the first time
11:52:21 From Dave Kissoondoyal (ICANN ALAC) to Everyone:
    A small recognition from the Board to the volunteers means a lot
11:52:25 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    A model ICANN is not typically in an ICANN meeting setting
11:52:31 From Joanna Kulesza to Everyone:
    That is the exact point of difference for the AtLarge @Amrita, thank you for highlighting it.
11:52:50 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    If all of Cheryl's caution is factored in, the resultant design would be great, useful
11:53:19 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    Not just policy, but something tech, like a hackathon, somewhat focused on DNS
11:53:29 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    ... integrating something like that
11:53:38 From Amrita Choudhury to Everyone:
    Wlecome Chantelle
11:53:44 From Sivasubramanian M to Everyone:
    The prizes can be liberal
11:53:52 From Aris Ignacio to Everyone:
    Welcome Chantelle
11:53:53 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    Excellent Choice with Chantelle   WELCOME!!!
11:53:54 From Juuso Järviniemi (NextGen) to Everyone:
    I'd also imagine a stand-alone, weekend-long event, organised maybe as a collab with a university - but bringing in people from various universities and countries of course
11:54:08 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
    welcome chantelle
11:54:12 From Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong to Everyone:
    Welcome Chantelle
11:54:17 From Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond to Everyone:
11:54:34 From Dave Kissoondoyal (ICANN ALAC) to Everyone:
    +1
11:54:46 From Joanna Kulesza to Everyone:
    @Juuso, the various SSIGs do have a similar programme in place. Using this experience however to build up our ranks would be useful.
11:55:08 From Aziz Hilali to Everyone:
    Welcome Chantelle
11:55:09 From Alfredo Calderon (ICANN74 Mentor) to Everyone:
    The problem is followup strategies. Are we in At-Large doing things to ensure ambassadors are engaged and have resources to use in their local activities.  @Juuso, great point and we in NARALO are precisely exploring that approach.
11:55:37 From Marita Moll to Everyone:
    Welcome Chantelle. Nice to e-meet you.
11:55:38 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
    welcome aboard!
11:55:55 From Joanna Kulesza to Everyone:
    Welcome Chantelle!
11:56:15 From Chantelle Doerksen - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    Evin has been very helpful in giving me ideas and tips to help me get situated quickly
11:56:26 From Sarah Kiden to Everyone:
    Welcome Chantelle!
11:56:34 From Chantelle Doerksen - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    Thank you all 
11:56:34 From Alfredo Calderon (ICANN74 Mentor) to Everyone:
    Welcome @Chantelle! Looking forward to working with you.
11:57:02 From Dave Kissoondoyal (ICANN ALAC) to Everyone:
    Congratulations @Vanda
11:57:19 From Abdeldjalil Bachar Bong to Everyone:
    vanda congratulations
11:57:28 From Sarah Kiden to Everyone:
    Congratulations Vanda for the well deserved award!
11:57:37 From Holly Raiche to Everyone:
    Well done Vanda
11:57:38 From Michelle DeSmyter - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    Congratulations Vanda!!
11:58:02 From Ben Rachad Sanoussi to Everyone:
    congrats
11:58:58 From Shreedeep Rayamajhi to Everyone:
    @alfredo  fellows are not visible in the event and they need more guidance regarding the community  engagement
12:02:14 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone:
    Yay! Great job Justine!
12:02:17 From Alan Greenberg to Everyone:
    It's always a team that organizes a meeting, and nothing ever stops a region chair to participate.
12:02:21 From Sarah Kiden to Everyone:
    Hurray, indeed!
12:02:29 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr - Internet Australia to Everyone:
    Excellent wrap up session Team  pleasure to have been able to join you all at this meeting....  Bye for now...
12:02:43 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    Thank you all
12:02:47 From Dave Kissoondoyal (ICANN ALAC) to Everyone:
    The success of any meeting also depends on the intense job done by the ICANN staff including the technicians as well as the interpreters.. So thanks tp all
12:02:53 From Yeşim Saglam - ICANN Org to Everyone:
    This meeting is now adjpurnbed.
12:02:55 From Aris Ignacio to Everyone:
    Thank you vey much.. see you all in Kuala Lumpur

• No labels