13:28:10 From Evin Erdoğdu : Hello, my name is Evin Erdoğdu and I will be monitoring this chat room. In this role, I am the voice for the remote participants, ensuring that they are heard equally with those who are “in-room” participants.
13:28:15 From Evin Erdoğdu : When submitting a question that you want me to read out loud on the mic, please provide your name and affiliation if you have one, start your sentence with <QUESTION> and end it with <QUESTION>.
13:28:21 From Evin Erdoğdu : When submitting a comment that you want me to read out loud of the mic, once again provide your name and affiliation if you have one then start your sentence with a <COMMENT> and end it with <COMMENT>.
13:28:27 From Evin Erdoğdu : Text outside these quotes will be considered as part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the mic. Any questions or comments provided outside of the session time will not be read aloud. Please note that audio is may be available in French and Spanish.
13:28:34 From Evin Erdoğdu : All chat sessions are being archived and follow the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior: http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability/expected-standards
13:49:28 From Bartlett.Morgan : <COMMENT> Very pleased with this new approach to the Fellowship programme. Far more focused </COMMENT>
14:06:30 From Alberto Soto : Comment: I agree Olivier
14:07:39 From Evin Erdoğdu : Thank you Bartlett - we will note your comment.
14:10:20 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO3) : I assume you noted I am here listening in remotely
14:10:25 From Bartlett.Morgan : Perhaps no longer relevant given the flow of the conversation @Evin
14:10:59 From Evin Erdoğdu : Ah okay - we will not read off your comment, then. Thank you for noting, Bartlett.
14:11:37 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO3) : I have been asked to stay in with GAC room by GAC as a resource as they start discussing some SubPro issues
14:12:26 From John Laprise : Lucky you!
14:14:51 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO3) : ah ha
14:24:56 From Bartlett.Morgan : The report being referenced: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UJ-vW5rLVr4OcNrlO2dhN2ZkGG33NZZoUbsOdS9joDM/edit
14:27:15 From Greg Shatan : Two thoughts about balancing Judith's point about pre-ICANN webinars vs. what Sebastien/Glenn and i suggested: First, start slowly -- designate one policy session as "come prepared" (or "advanced" or "hot bench" or anything distinctive) and distribute materials or have a webinar for that session only. After a couple of meetings, iadd another "come prepared" policy session, and so on.
14:30:44 From Greg Shatan : Second, limit the length of powerpoints and presentations at the beginning of most sessions, e.g., to 5/5 (five minutes, five slides), while providing additional info to be read beforehand. (The only exception would be "beginner" or "capacity-building" sessions where the education process is the point of the meeting.)
14:32:44 From Seun Ojedeji : Comment <Joined a few of the sessions, it's good that policy policy keeps getting discussed and I echo a lot of what was said by colleagues. As a remote participant can whoever Chair each session kindly make it a deal to occasionally ask for remote participation comments? even if it's for formality sake, at least it's on the recordings that remote participation are encouraged :-) >
14:33:07 From John Laprise : concur...we're planning on putting speakers on a timer too given their allocated block of time.
14:35:38 From Seun Ojedeji : for instance am not sure remote hands are really recognised....like I have had my hand up for a couple of times.
Fyi: it may be good we each try to do remote participation once in a while to also experience some of this ;-)
regards from sunny Nigeria
14:40:49 From Alberto Soto : I agree Seun, about the hand
14:41:11 From Moses Serugo : Me too agree with Seun.
14:43:04 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO3) : highly likely!!!!
14:43:05 From Bartlett.Morgan : stepping away for a bit
14:44:28 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO3) : the board member for seat 15
14:44:48 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO3) : not representing At-Large!!
14:45:06 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO3) : selected by
14:45:30 From Moses Serugo : Good Job Chryl.
14:45:58 From Moses Serugo : Cheryl
14:46:06 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO3) : oh I busy over here as well
14:46:22 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO3) : CLO will do
14:46:36 From Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO3) : easier to spell 
14:46:45 From GLenn : link please to this table
14:48:00 From Evin Erdoğdu : https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+Meetings+-+Thursday%2C+27+June+2019?preview=/109482992/111387535/BMSPC-SchedulingTool-2020-Version-07.03-Marrakech.pdf
14:52:04 From GLenn : Found it and converted it to JPEG for the notes

• No labels