January 2013 – SSAC Liaison Report
(as at 22Jan13)
1. SSAC MEETINGS. There has not been an SSAC Meeting during the period of this report.
2. DSSA WORKING GROUP. In hibernation until just before the ICANN Meeting in Beijing.
3. SSAC ACTIVITY REPORT. The SSAC Activity Report for the third and fourth quarters of 2012 has been posted on the public SSAC Work Plans and Activities Page. This report provides information about SSAC activities for 2012 and plans for 2013. SSAC Work Parties that are active at the commencement of 2013 are:
- Internationalized Registration Data Working Group (IRD_WG) - Joint GNSO-SSAC WG
- Domain Name System (DNS) Security and Stability Analysis Working Group (DSSA-WG) - Joint GNSO, ccNSO, ALAC, SSAC WG
- Registration Data Validation Taxonomy Work Party
- Root Key Rollover Work Party
- Identifier Abuse Metrics Work Party
- New gTLD Success Metrics