Tuesday, June 27
ALAC & Regional Leaders Working Session Part 4
- In the feasibility assessment and implementation plan, Ariel Liang to add a second line prior to 'high/low/medium priority' to indicate whether At-Large agrees with the recommendations or not
Ariel Liang to give admin access to At-Large Review WP members, ALAC members, ALAC Liaisons, and RALO leaders to the google doc.
Ariel Liang to distribute the first slide of this session's powerpoint, which indicates the timeline of the next step regarding the review related work.
Silvia Vivanco to coordinate with RALO leaders to include At-Large Review in their monthly meeting agenda.
Outreach and Engagement Sub committee
- O/E to capture metrics (i.e; persons reached, contacts gotten and Report form for persons to report on outreach events) for engagement across all RALOs.
- O/E to hold calls with the ALS attending IGF 2017 in order to coordinate outreach activities.
At-Large Regional Leaders Meeting
- Silvia Vivanco and Heidi Ullrich to provide update on facilitation program (new program)
- APRALO to prepare APRALO hot topic document during APRALO GA at ICANN 60.
- Satish Babu to lead group on discussing how best to create a durable depository archive for At-Large activities/documentation.
- Heidi Ullrich to speak to Ariel Liang regarding system to document errors on the At-Large wiki.
Wednesday, 28 June
At-Large Public Interest Working Group
- The WG to consider reviewing founding documents of ICANN for references to the Public Interest .
- Members to send summaries of their comments that were made during the meeting to the Public Interest WG list
- Staff to set up a 90 minute call of the Public Interest WG in August.
- The Public Interest WG to be open to all communities during ICANN 60.
At-Large Technology Task Force Working Group
- Mario Aleman to download AC recording of the meeting in FLV format and upload to Youtube
- Mario Aleman Evin Erdogdu to add new members to the TTF mailing list Mahdi Taghizadeh <email@example.com> and provide wiki credentials
- Mario Aleman to work with Dev Anand Teelucksingh to confirm Adobe Connect accessibility with Iranian IP addresses and live streaming
- Dev Anand Teelucksingh to confim Adobe Connect technical issues and compatibility with Linux
- Mario Aleman to work with Dev Anand Teelucksingh on sharing slides about SLACK to LACRALO community members
- Collect feedback on the main TTF landing page for the web site layout design Dustin Phillips Dev Anand Teelucksingh Mario Aleman
- Mario Aleman Evin Erdogdu submit a Doodle poll to Chris Gift, Laura Bengford and Mark Segall to organize a special purpose call on policy tracking during the week of 7 August 2017 with Dev Anand Teelucksingh and Judith Hellerstein
- Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Judith Hellerstein and Mario Aleman to organize internal calls in preparation for the next TTF meeting.
Thursday 29 June
At-Large Capacity Building Working Group
- Tijani Ben Jemaa to work with Gisella Gruber to organize a webinar or face to face meeting at ICANN 60 with IT to discuss access for low bandwidth users.
- Alan Greenberg to coordinate the discussion on criteria for Individual members to be considered for travel funding to attend the ATLAS III.
ALAC and Regional Leaders Wrap Up Part 2
- Ariel Liang to set up an ALAC vote on whether to ratify the ICANN Fundamental Bylaws Change; ratification will require ⅔ yes votes (10 out of 15 ALAC members)
- Alan Greenberg to coordinate with RALO Chairs and ask a volunteer from each RALO to work with him and come up the criteria of selecting additional attendee(s) for the ICANN60 meeting. Silvia Vivanco to draft a call for volunteers note.
- Alan Greenberg to consolidate and distribute the data related to the registrants to the At-Large Community once the metrics have been received.
- Ariel Liang to remind Christopher to produce the final draft https://community.icann.org/x/MgjfAw, consolidating comments from At-Large, and put this on the wiki for review and comments. Ratification would take place electronically as usual.
- APRALO Leadership Team (Satish Babu) to provide ALAC with information on the candidates for the ALAC NomCom Delegate position.
ALAC Leadership Team Meeting
- Maureen Hilyard to produce a sample survey to distribute among the ALSes: tell us about your organization, etc. Using the Salesforce software to produce the survey and collect the metrics
- Potential Interview video to be produced that explains the criteria/metrics of ALS representatives to participate in ATLAS III
- Heidi Ullrich to follow up with Policy Team leaders on holding a public webinar on each (or selected) public comment to introduce the topic
- Gisella Gruber to schedule ALT meetings one week before ALAC Monthly meetings