February 2013 – SSAC Liaison Report
(as at 26Feb13)
1. SSAC MEETINGS. Attended SSAC Meeting on 14Feb13.
2. SSAC WORK PARTIES. I am currently participating in two SSAC Work Parties:
- Identifier Abuse Metrics Work Party – attended meeting on 23Jan13
- DNS Abuse Work Party – attended initial meeting on 8Feb13
I anticipate that both Work Parties will be working on these related topics for some time to come.
3. AT-LARGE WHOIS BRIEFING CALL. Jim Galvin, SSAC Vice-Chair, kindly participated in this At-Large briefing call on 20Feb13 and provided comment on WHOIS as it concerns security and integrity of the Internet. (Regrettably, I was unable to attend this briefing call.)
4. DSSA WORKING GROUP. In hibernation until just before the ICANN Meeting in Beijing.