Meetings - 13 March 2013AgendaSuggested TopicsAction Items
  • No action items
  • The ATRT2 meeting is likely to be held on November 15 and 16, which may be when the AC/SO leadership training will occur. - UPDATE: The ATRT2 will be meeting on Monday, 18 November.
  • Time: 12:00-13:00 (19:00 UTC - 20:00 UTC) (lunchtime meeting)
  • Topic: Meeting with Susanna Bennett, ICANN COO, Xavier Calvez, ICANN CFO, and Olivier Crepin-Leblond, ALAC Chair
  • Location: XF-11 Conference Room
  • Attendees: Xavier Calvez, Olivier Crepin-Leblond and Heidi Ullrich
  • Heidi Ullrich to work on holding a Briefing Session in September 2013 on ICANN's Project Portfolio Management System and ICANNLabs
  • Heidi Ullrich and Susanna Bennett to discuss organizational reviews, specifically with regards to the ALAC.
  • Heidi Ullrich to organize on call, before the end of August, on ATLAS II. The call is to have Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Eduardo Diaz, Xavier Calvez, Joseph de Jesus, Nick Tomasso, Nancy Lupiano, Diane Schroder, Silvia Vivanco, and Matt Ashtiani
13:00-14:00 Free time   
  • Time: 14:00-15:00 (21:00 UTC - 22:00 UTC)
  • Topic: Meeting with Compliance
  • Location: F-11 Conference Room
  • Attendees: Maguy Serad, Victor Oppenheimer, Olivier Crepin-Leblond and Heidi Ullrich
  • ICANN Compliance Staff to consider the next steps of the Compliance FAQs. Specifically, the home of the FAQs, the language used in the FAQs, and the targeted audience of the FAQs.
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond to follow up with Garth Bruen on his participation in the Compliance bulk submissions pilot program. Olivier Crepin-Leblond to determine if Garth Bruen intends to submit any complains and, if so, when he intends to submit them.
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond to ask the ALAC on how frivolous complains should be dealt with by the ICANN Compliance Department.
  • Maguy Serrad, by the Buenos Aires meeting, ICANN Compliance is to provide an update on the frivolous complaints received.
  • The RRR is to review the give feedback on the new Compliance FAQ page.
15:00-15:30 Free time   
  • Time: 15:30-16:00 (22:30 UTC - 23:00 UTC)
  • Topic: Meeting with Olivier Crepin-Leblond and Leo Vegoda on ALAC Statement on Consultation on the Source of Policies & User Instructions for Internet Number Resource Requests
  • Location: F-11 Conference Room
  • Attendees: Leo Vegoda, Olivier Crepin-Leblond and Heidi Ullrich
See: Consultation on the Source of Policies & User Instructions for Internet Number Resource Requests 
  • Heidi Ullrich to work with Leo Vegoda on a webinar on IPv6 in October. Leo is to also promote the upcoming IPv6 activities in Buenos Aires.
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond to discuss with Louis Lee and German Valdez the possibility of having a joint Statement on the need of having a graphic for placement on the IANA website that explains the relationship between ICANN, IANA, NRO, and the RIRs.
  • Leo Vegoda to look into the possibility of a FAQ for IANA. The At-Large is to assist in the development of the FAQ, if requested.
  • Time: 16:00-17:00 (23:00 UTC - 24:00 UTC)
  • Topic: Update from the CEO on At-Large Issues
  • Location: Fadi's Office or XF-11 Confernce Room)
  • Attendees: Fadi Chehadé, Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Heidi Ullrich
  1. The Strategic Panels;
  2. ICANN’s plans for outreach;
  3. An update on the proposed At-Large Exchange Program which was discussed during your meeting in March; and
  4. An update on the follow up of Garth’s letter regarding Compliance.
  • Olivier Crepin-Leblond is to invite AC/SO Chairs to speak at the At-Large Summit in London.
  • Heidi Ullrich to connect Chris Gift with the Technology Taskforce (mentoring system).
  • Matt Ashtiani to align the At-Large Exchange Program with the ICANN Fellowship Program.
  • Matt Ashtiani to work with web-admin on getting an update of how many open tickets there are related to the posting of translations.
  • Heidi Ullrich and Matt Ashtiani to meet to discuss changes to the At-Large webpage.
  • Chris Gift is to look into the possibility of redesigning the At-Large website.
  • Heidi Ullrich is to ask Nora Abusitta what specifically is included in the curriculum of ICANN 101.
  • Heidi Ullrich is to write to Duncan Burns and Chris Gift on the development of an interactive ALS guide.
  • Matt Ashtiani to contact BigPulse and determine the details of account management.
  • No labels