Gisella Gruber:Welcome to the ALAC Monthly call on Tuesday 17 October 2017 at 21:00 UTC
Gisella Gruber:Agenda: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_moZEB&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=STBaZbXKR0Hk23HP42BqKnxB3nslEtHeCy9HvkgY_nE&e=
Barrack Otieno:Greetings Gisella
Gisella Gruber:Good evening and Welcome Barrack
Gisella Gruber:we will start in ONE hour at 21:00 UTC
Gisella Gruber:Reminder *6 to mute and *7 to unmute
Gabriel BOMBAMBO:Hi to all
Javier Rúa-Jovet:Hi!! will not turn on mic because Im in a noisy mall...
Barrack Otieno:I can hear a conversation
Javier Rúa-Jovet:Hey!!! The best Internet in Puerto Rico is in this mall right now...
Evin Erdogdu:Glad you could make it, Javier!
Holly Raiche:Hey Jaavier - delighted you can join. How are you coping?
Javier Rúa-Jovet:Things are toughh in the 19th century.
Javier Rúa-Jovet:Just remember: never take a hot shower for granted!
Holly Raiche:I can only imagine. It's sounding more like the 18thcentury - which gives us all a new respect for our forebears
Holly Raiche:And too right about hot showers -
Javier Rúa-Jovet:always thank God, the gods or the Universe or science. But lack of basics will make one very very humble.
Gisella Gruber:As Holly reminded us, if you connect via the Audio Bridge, please mute your computer speakers
Jonathan Zuck:Good evening
Ricardo Holmquist:good day everyone
Holly Raiche:@ Javier - too right. We take way too much for granted!
Holly Raiche:Have we heard from Ed in PR
Alberto Soto:Hola a todos, hello all!!
Vanda Scartezini:hi everyone.
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Hi all
Javier Rúa-Jovet:I havent talked to Ed, I know he's ok through others, but I think he's pretty uncommunicated up in the mountains
Heidi Ullrich:Welcome, All!
Javier Rúa-Jovet:Thx Heidi
Alan Greenberg:DIaling in now
Holly Raiche:@ Javier - the last news report was that PR barely has any power, let alone communications.
Javier Rúa-Jovet:yep. Thats our lot in life.
Heidi Ullrich:We are quorate.
Alberto Soto:several days after the hurricane I asked Ed and he told me, even if he was without water or electricity, and therefore without internet
Javier Rúa-Jovet:Govt says that next week San Juan should be mostly energized; if thats true I should get power and water (which is pumped up to my house) at home. That would take me from the 19th to the 20th century.
Javier Rúa-Jovet:Not quite the 21st cause Internet is very weak still
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):I didn't realise it had unmuted sorry Birdie noise bg
Holly Raiche:@ Javier - we shall cross fingers that you get at least some power (and water) soon
Gisella Gruber:Welcome Wafa
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):we could raise that staf to staff if that is erratta
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):best to sort out seperate to a PC
Gisella Gruber:Harold and Aziz are joining shortly
Sebastien (ALAC):Where is the list of meeting about budgetduring the meeting?
Gisella Gruber:Welcome Aziz
Aziz Hilali:Thanks Gisella
Aziz Hilali:Hello Evryone
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Ricardo was refering to the Appendix totals in the Draft PTI Budget which indeed do not all total accuratly... Thank you for noting this Ricardo
Gisella Gruber:Welcome Harold
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):I personally support that as well Alan a windfall top up is fine from my POV
Harold Arcos:Thanks @Gisella,,,,Hi everyone sorry for late connect
Javier Rúa-Jovet:audio choppy; dont know if its my connection or Alan's
Vanda Scartezini:welcome Harold and Aziz
Ricardo Holmquist:yours Javier
Holly Raiche:@ Javier - Alan is fine so I suspect the issue is at your end
Javier Rúa-Jovet:might be mine
Javier Rúa-Jovet:its definetly mine
Sebastien (ALAC): Human Rights and transparency need to be added - Thanks
Gisella Gruber:Evan Leibovitch has joined the call
Evan Leibovitch:Hey all.
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Excellent :-)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):that is all RALOs now :-)
Vanda Scartezini:hi Evan
Evin Erdogdu:Yes, feedback on format welcome :)
Gisella Gruber:Welcome to our guest, Mark Carvell
Evan Leibovitch:Starting to fill in for Garth early ;-)
Heidi Ullrich:One table with both ALSes and individuals would cut the space in 1/2
Harold Arcos:Add too; Jurisdiction versus DNS Abuse is an issue to look closer (CCT RT).
Evin Erdogdu:Thank you, Kaili! We will work with the APRALO History Project Team to cross-check figures. Much appreciated.
Gisella Gruber:Welcome Nkem
Leon Sanchez:finally in the AC room
Leon Sanchez:apologies for coming in late
Holly Raiche:Welcome Leon
Maureen Hilyard:My only point is a confirmation soon about the applicant/s for the ccNSO Liaison position?
Nkem Nweke (DigitalSENSE Africa):@Gisela thanks
Gisella Gruber:@ Evan - your name has been noted on attendance.
Leon Sanchez:Thanks Holly!
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Welcome Mark :-)
Gisella Gruber:Welcome Dev Anand Teelucksingh and Glenn McKnight
Glenn McKnight:At airport
Evan Leibovitch:Question for Mark (I don't have audio): This is not about prioritization, but relevant to the subject in general: During the last round, the GAC was very supportive of ALAC advancement of financial support or relief for community applications from underserved communities. Indeed we submitted joint advice to ICANN that resulted in the Applicant Support program. Given that this support program did also not meet expectations, could you see the GAC supporting the revival of this initiative in subsequent rounds?
Alan Greenberg:@Evan, I don't think that the applicant support program was only for community applications.
Evan Leibovitch:It absolutely was in the final ceriteria....
Evan Leibovitch:at least that's my recollection
Holly Raiche:Just a queery - was there not support based on regions - underserved areas?
Jonathan Zuck:I don't believeit was confined to community applications either
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Not quite, The Applicant Support Program doesnot relaxexisting criteria for a new gTLD, but would measure interested new gTLD applicants against additional criteria to identify those who best demonstrate:(1) service in the public interest;(2) financial need;and(3) minimum financial capabilities
Holly Raiche:Thanks Jonathan - that is my recollection - wwe should check - and thanksDev
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__archive.icann.org_en_topics_new-2Dgtlds_draft-2Dapplicant-2Dsupport-2Dcriteria-2D10dec11-2Den.pdf&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=BJ04G34yNTVzIF-XHAt9KYXqoe4FT_Dwx9i01wiLQGw&e=
Vanda Scartezini:during first round I have worked with some community applicants and the demands were high but even providing majority they ahd to entered into the auction - won at the end- but under high cost for them
Vanda Scartezini:high bar i beleive may not be the issue if they do not need to spend money into possible auction with companis
Evan Leibovitch:There are a number of case studies in which the community evaluation failed for applications which were thought to have sufficiently broad reprsentation: .GAY, .KIDS and.MUSIC come to mind.
Holly Raiche:thanks for the link Dev - community fits into the public interest heading - which is where it was challenged (aswell as how do you prove it)
Evan Leibovitch:As for applicant support, maybe I was wrong about community apps but I do seem to recall that it could only apply to nonprofit applicants.
Javier Rúa-Jovet:Thanks Mark. Very instructive.
Holly Raiche:@ Evan - need to ckeck - it doesn't seem to be in the maerial linked to - maybe discussed in the decisions
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:The challenges for community also relates to who has standing to object to a gTLD on community grounds
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Thank you Mark I am sure the PDP WG will appreciate receiving ths input (hopefully) at ICANN 60
Holly Raiche:Inconsistency was from the varying evaluation outcomes -
Holly Raiche:I think that was picked up by the Ombudsman's Report???
Javier Rúa-Jovet:Agree with Alan. This whole discussion is the only "public interest" discussion within ICANN that seems to have real substantive effect.
Javier Rúa-Jovet:The problem always is "where to draw the line".
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:four tests that will enable a DRSP panel to determine whether there is substantial opposition from a significant portion of the community to which the string may be targeted. For an objection to be successful, the objector must prove that: 1) The community invoked by the objector is a clearly delineated community; and 2) Community opposition to the application is substantial; and 3) There is a strong association between the community invoked and the applied-for gTLDstring; and 4) The application creates a likelihood of material detriment to the rights or legitimate interestsof a significant portion of the community to which the string may be explicitly or implicitlytargeted.
Leon Sanchez:I will leave the AC room but will continue in the phone bridge while I get home. Once back home I will log into the AC back again
Javier Rúa-Jovet:Thank you again, Mark. I will read the paper again.
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Appreciate your joining and presenting to us today Mrk, Thank you ( also wearing my SubPro_PDP Co Chair hat as well ;-)
Gisella Gruber:Thank you very much Mark for joining!
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Bye Mark :-)
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):LOL
Mark Carvell UK GAC rep & Vice Chair:Many thanks and bye for now - hope to see many of you in Abu Dhabi!
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Thanks again, Mark
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):no go ahead OCL nothing needed from me
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):I may respond after OCL amd other questions or comments
Yrjö Länsipuro:The Council of Europe report "Applications to ICANN for Community-based New Generic Top Level Domains" that Mark mentioned can be found at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__rm.coe.int_16806b5a14&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=-lls9osJgM8Ti6bTNgtFl-93HqFUp3O393b8PZCkh2M&e=
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Thanks Yrjö!
Holly Raiche:Thanks for the link - it is a very good discussion of the issues
Evan Leibovitch:Q: Alan, what is wrong with the ALAC itself engaging in self-review, using the original Review as a starting popint?
Heidi Ullrich:@Alan, please could you set a timeline for the call for applicants, deadline and who will make the decision and by when?
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:As a FYI, the O&E criteria: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_atlarge_Who-2Bwill-2Bgo-2Bfrom-2Bthe-2BOutreach-2BSC-2Band-2BALAC-2Bas-2Bper-2Bthe-2BOutreach-2Band-2BEngagement-2Bproposal&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=sJy2VlOvrvXnnJIjE2lZRP5qmd9knr8RaldeH1lWao0&e=
Holly Raiche:@ Evan - the issue would be who would haave the time/be credible/be resourced to do so
Heidi Ullrich:Thanks, Dev, there are few more that on this list
Heidi Ullrich:@Alberto, Glenn reserved a table for At-Large at the IGF
Heidi Ullrich:There will be outreach materials and 'swag'
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_atlarge_At-2DLarge-2BOutreach-2Bactivities-2Bat-2BIGF-2B2017-2BGeneva&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=3WLaHY-hXzIOLWdbblylqOop-s3miAGvfre3xV0Md84&e=
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Or her
Vanda Scartezini:thrue - not a chance to be speakers - even there is paralle events many times very useful I have organizzed one during Brasil's IGF and I know tehre willbe several in Geneve
Jonathan Zuck:good criteria
Vanda Scartezini:the criteria looks very positive
Vanda Scartezini:certainly stay on the booth can bring new members to our ralos too
Heidi Ullrich:@Vanda, the SC on O/E person will be at the booth
Vanda Scartezini:there was some emails running last week about this I have answer I do not intend to apply
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:If you are attending the IGF, please add youself to the wiki at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_atlarge_At-2DLarge-2BPersons-2Battending-2BIGF2017&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=xFXB3gwKJOoDHgcT3aYmxIoPLzTDkcy3ceFphY3kUMk&e=
Heidi Ullrich:Will the ALAC decide as a group? Through email?
Gisella Gruber:At-Large Abu Dhabi page: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_vW3wAw&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=C41D-WE233Dj7sv5P0eyC5pqtxUxBPDW70slvglUd_Q&e=
Ricardo Holmquist:is this the same information that you can access through the apps?
Vanda Scartezini:thansk Gisella.
Gisella Gruber:Saturday: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_m27wAw&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=brVwrQXjDa101tLR0bgUoO2GzOHoXW244Sl-7P98nRk&e=
Leon Sanchez:back in the AC room
Leon Sanchez:@Ricardo esta es la agenda en detalle. La información que puedes ver en la aplicación no contiene este detalle
Gisella Gruber:Ricardo - on the apps you have all the meetings listed and you will have the link to these wiki agendas
Gisella Gruber:Sunday: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_nW7wAw&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=9Wd1MvnLvB9AvV_6DmpA2FT7op5udn6UbS7-_-zng6M&e=
Ricardo Holmquist:Thank you @Leon and Gisella
Alan Greenberg:We are trying to find a larger slot for Evan's session.Evan's session
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO)::-)
Evan Leibovitch:Thank you :-)
Gisella Gruber:Wednesday: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_o27wAw&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=hw5GTp-vdi0e65MFBXCSbDMLZ-uacPZSWnyoQk6fOVg&e=
Gisella Gruber:Friday - ALAC Development session: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_x_4wghB&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=Bej_B-oNgENyicK6TXClPMfpr7RuPD6eJt_duJb83oY&e=
Heidi Ullrich:Development Agenda: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_atlarge_ALAC-2BDevelopment-2BSession-2B-2D-2BAbu-2BDhabi-2B-2D-2B3-2BNovember-2B2017&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=tQdbkdyH3I1kLsau_cvqRXxzT2yTXkXORDYsQqLTnTo&e=
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):go ahead Tijani
Heidi Ullrich:We informed all registered participants for the Academy
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):NO point dividing yur time make a choice on your priority ALAC of Acadamy polot corse IMO
Gisella Gruber:ALAC Members: Tijani and Sébastien registered for course
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Noted Gisella BUT we need to know exactly who is coming to the Dev Session
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:Emirates Palace is amazing
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:6* hotel
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:or 7* I can't remember
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):7*
Vanda Scartezini:everyone invited for DNS WOMEN
Heidi Ullrich:Emerites Palace - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.kempinski.com_en_abudhabi_emirates-2Dpalace_special-2Doffers_-3Futm-5Fsource-3DTC-5Fgoogle-26utm-5Fmedium-3Dcpc-26utm-5Fterm-3Demirates-2520palace-26utm-5Fcampaign-3DEN-2DBrand-2DUS&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=DLBiRFnssDdHwBM9WgK5ctywrnLFS-ln4ROGG3-A4c8&e=
Alberto Soto:please Gisella, before we travel, for the dress...
Evan Leibovitch:What is the dress code? Do I need to bring a tie?
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:@Evan: smart casual. Although a few years ago I wandered in there with slippers, but I was accompanied by a Prince
Evan Leibovitch:OK, thx
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:no bare shoulders, no t-shirts, no bermuda shorts in the evening
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:in some restaurants, no skeaners
Heidi Ullrich:Dress code: The dress code in the restaurant is smart casual. No shorts, flip flops, slippers, sleeveless, vests, t-shirts, and bermudas. Gentlemen are requested to wear a shirt with collar, trousers and closed shoes or UAE national dress.
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:like I said :-)
Evan Leibovitch:No jacket?
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:except if you're waling with a Sheikh or a Prince in which case no rules apply at all.
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:I thikn there should be a dress code for the whole conference :-)
Jonathan Zuck:wearing shorts to the ICANN meeting though!
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):that might be an issue Jonathan
Leon Sanchez:from what I read, opioids and psychotropics are restricted
Gisella Gruber:Dress Code Inside the PalaceIn respect of the local culture, please abide by our dress code inside the Palace, which is a smart casual clothing style or the traditional Arab national dress. Please kindly refrain from wearing shorts, Bermudas, Flip Flops, open shoes or any other exposing garment.
Jonathan Zuck:thought we were just talking about the gala, okay
Leon Sanchez:not sure if anyone is taking any of those drugs but better be mindful of the fact
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):AND note the clearence required for some drugs will take time as it involves clearance letters from medicl and consular staff
Leon Sanchez:Indeed Cheryl
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:The challenges of ICANN as it relates to public interest and multistakeholderism given the multilateral happenings around the world
Holly Raiche:Can you give us 24 hours to formulate questions
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Very well
Leon Sanchez:But he may well be asked the question on how Org is engaging with stakeholders to tackle the issues raised by Dev
Evan Leibovitch:Alan: "public interest" may be board issue, but it certainly is in realm to ask what Goran is doing to enhance/maintain trust in the ICANN process
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:"What Internet Governance iis n ICANN's remit?"
Evan Leibovitch:alan: mine?
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Indeed Leon
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:"what did you have for breakfast?"
Leon Sanchez:LOL OCL
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:whne you run out of questions, that always works. :-)
Evan Leibovitch:right above olivier's question
Leon Sanchez:that’s just not true
Evan Leibovitch:"public interest" may be board issue, but it certainly is in realm to ask what Goran is doing to enhance/maintain trust in the ICANN process
Evan Leibovitch:"public interest" may be board issue, but it certainly is in realm to ask what Goran is doing to enhance/maintain trust in the ICANN process\
Leon Sanchez:at least not for those incoming
Alan Greenberg:Leon, must be restricted to full Board members...
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:Q. for Göran -- re: Internet Governance. Staffing levels are Göran's responsibility, aren't they? So looking at Internet Governance engagement from ICANN, why are there so few people in the GE department to oversee all of the multipleareas of Internet Governance processes taking place out there? From CSTD to WSIS Forum, ITU, G7, UNESCO.... the list is growing yet the GE department appears to nt grow
Leon Sanchez:I promise to brief you when I seat ;-)
Heidi Ullrich:Please speak up, Dev
Heidi Ullrich:Interpretors having a bit of a challenge interpreting
Olivier Crépin-Leblond:so not a question re: ICANN's engagement in IG from a Board perspective, ut more from a staffing perspective
Heidi Ullrich:See schedule for SC on O/E: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__community.icann.org_display_atlarge_At-2DLarge-2BMeetings-2B-2D-2BMonday-252C-2B30-2BOctober-2B2017-2BWorkspace&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=PqnmlD10aN3cxIHyiUf_hNf25P6Dsv7dJM6flBzRrBs&m=2HPY6i0tQLkkrjkhSpMd_LOgQSLSd6gE05HC8Df1eoA&s=vT_SC7Ue5n2qliI5EggJQxe1ILemun08SjH_6slfKYs&e=
Heidi Ullrich:@Dev, are the students going to be recognizable ?
Heidi Ullrich:Could some SM activity be used to promote these activities and their feedback?
Heidi Ullrich:Saturday is a full day for At-Large...
Gisella Gruber 2:@ ALL - PLEASE read this page and links to prepare for your trip: https://meetings.icann.org/en/abudhabi60#international
Holly Raiche:@ OCL - have you put out a call for attendees?
Heidi Ullrich:Please do not miss the ATLAS III session!
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):or GNSO ones
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:@Heidi I think we will have to arrange to make the students recognizable with some tag ; having Ali and Naveed would be critical as they would be the ones that will be doiing the inviting
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:@Heidi re: SM activity - we can certainly try
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):I understand but the OEC has ruld in this case :-)
Leon Sanchez:and that will make this a 3 hour call XD
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):They used to be scheduled that long Leon ;-)
Gisella Gruber 3:Travel is 7 December 2018
Heidi Ullrich:is the deadline for travel
Heidi Ullrich:the ATLAS III will be at ICANN 64
Leon Sanchez:thanks everyone
Leon Sanchez:see you all soon. Safe travels to all!
Holly Raiche:Safe travels to all
Cheryl Langdon-Orr (CLO):Bye for now then... Thanks everyone ...
Vanda Scartezini:safe travel to all kisses and will see you all about a week or so.. kisses
Ricardo Holmquist:Good day to all! See you all in Abu Dhabi
Dev Anand Teelucksingh:Take care all
Leon Sanchez:bye all
Alberto Soto:Thanks!!Bye bye!!
Vanda Scartezini:was a very infromative one!
Ariel Liang:thanks all
Maureen Hilyard:Thank you Gisella and all
Harold Arcos:thanks to all
Gisella Gruber 3:Thank you all