Multistakeholder Advice Development
The At-Large community and At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) have a role in the development of ICANN policy and policy advice as mandated by the ICANN bylaws. The ALAC expresses the interests of individual Internet end users as part of policy development and in advice to the ICANN Board.
Below are the At-Large cross-regional, community-wide policy development page.
This page is intended to facilitate At-Large community input into At-Large/ALAC policy advice statements that are currently being developed.
Please add comments either by clicking on the "add comment" button at the bottom of the pages. Don't forget to add your name and affiliation to your comment.
- At-Large and DNS Abuse
- The Consensus Playbook
- At-Large Capacity Building Workshop - An Introduction to Policy Development at ICANN
At-Large Community Policy Issues - Why End Users Should Care?
ICANN Public Comment Proceedings
Upcoming ICANN Public Comment Proceedings
Published ALAC Advice
How does the ALAC develop advice?
At-Large Document Reference System
Transfer Policy Review Policy Development Process (TPR-PDP)
- ALAC Appointed Representatives: Steinar Grøtterød and Daniel Nanghaka
- ALAC Alternates: Raymond Mamattah and Lutz Donnerhacke
- ALAC Observers: Chokri Ben Romdhane, Hans Bathija, K Mohan Raidu, Sivasubramanian Muthusamy
Expedited Policy Development Process on the Internationalized Domain Names (EPDP-IDNs)
- ALAC Appointed Representatives: Satish Babu, Lianna Galstyan, and Abdulkarim Oloyede
- ALAC Participants: Justine Chew and Hadia Elminiawi
Registration Data Accuracy (RDA) Scoping Team
- ALAC Appointed Representatives: Alan Greenberg, Michael Palage
System for Standardized Access/Disclosure Operational Design Assessment (SSAD ODA)
- ALAC Appointed Representative: Alan Greenberg
Applicant Support GNSO Guidance Process (GGP)
- ALAC Appointed Representative: Tijani Ben Jemaa
- ALAC Alternate: Sarah Kiden
Facilitated Dialogue on Closed Generics
- ALAC Appointed Representative: Greg Shatan
- ALAC Alternate: Alan Greenberg
- GNSO Workspace: not public at this time. To become public once the work of the group is completed.
- At-Large "Closed Generics" gTLD Applications Workspace (2013)
- New gTLD Subsequent Procedures PDP Home
OPEN STATEMENTS & ADVICE
|Public Comment Name||Public Comment Close||Status||Assigned Working Group||Assignee(s)||Call for Comments Open||Call for Comments Close||Vote Open||Vote Close||Date of Submission||Staff Contact and Email||Statement Number|
|At-Large Workspace: Draft FY24–28 Operating & Financial Plan and Draft FY24 Operating Plan & Budget||13 February 2023||RATIFIED||OFB-WG||Ricardo Holmquist Holly Raiche||02 February 2023||03 February 2023||06 February 2023||10 February 2023||13 February firstname.lastname@example.org||AL-ALAC-ST-1222-01-00-EN|
|At-Large Workspace: Additional Script-Based Reference Label Generation Rules and Related Updates||03 March 2023||NO STATEMENT||CPWG|
|email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org|
* Status will be confined to the following terms: Drafting, Comment, Vote, Adopted, Rejected, Suspended, Withdrawn, No consensus, No statement, To Be Confirmed (TBC), To Be Submitted, Other
CLOSED STATEMENTS & ADVICE
POLICY COMMENTS & ADVICE PUT ON HOLD
|Assigned Working Group|
|Vote Open||Vote Close||Submission||Staff Contact and Email||Statement Number|
|N/A||Creating A Consumer Agenda at ICANN|
|Input requested: SO/AC/SG/C Outreach - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures|
|N/A||TBC||TBC||N/A||N/A||TBC||Glen de Saint Géry Glen@icann.org||TBC|
Notice of Preliminary Determination To Grant Registrar Data Retention Waiver Request for Ascio Technologies, Inc. Danmark - filial af Ascio Technologies, Inc. USA
DRAFTING - an ALAC Advice to the Board (not specifically about this public comment)