13:47:22 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : Howdy all
13:49:46 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : The Domain Aftermarket is home to the buying and selling of registered domain names. Its estimated by Domaininvesting that approximate aftermarket sales volume for the domain industry would be in the $250-500 million range annually. "Determining the total value of domain sales for the entire industry would be impossible due to the number of private sales and sales that are subject to NDA". Escow .com reported $1 billion in total transactions Auction sales reports at https://namebio.com/blog/category/daily-market-report/ https://domaininvesting.com/what-is-the-annual-domain-industry-sales-volume/
13:57:31 From Silvia Vivanco to Everyone : Hello everyone
13:57:32 From Silvia Vivanco to Everyone : Welcome
13:57:40 From leahsymekher to Everyone : Hi All
13:58:46 From leahsymekher to Everyone : Leah Symekher
13:59:12 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone : Hello everyone!
13:59:15 From Arif Mirza / The Domain Social to Everyone : Hello everyone! :)
13:59:25 From David Mackey to Everyone : Hi All
13:59:29 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : wes boudville
13:59:46 From Logan Flatt to Everyone : Hello all!
14:01:40 From David Mackey to Everyone : David Mackey
14:01:49 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : Hi there
14:01:55 From Andee Hill to Everyone : Hi All
14:02:12 From Kate Buckley to Everyone : Hi, all
14:02:26 From Sten Lillieström to Everyone : Hi!
14:02:26 From Michelle DeSmyter to Everyone : Welcome everyone to the NARALO Monthly teleconference!
14:02:27 From Herb Waye Ombuds to Everyone : Greetings everyone bonjour et buenos dias. Hope everyone is staying healthy.
14:02:41 From Ron da Silva to Everyone : hello all
14:02:41 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : Thanks Herb
14:04:09 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : Hi All and Happy Holidays to you all. We're almost through 2020... woo hoo!
14:04:42 From Paul Nicks to Everyone : hi all, good to see everyone
14:05:04 From Keith DeBoer to Everyone : Welcome, everyone, Happy Holidays!
14:05:24 From Heidi Ullrich to Everyone : FY22 Additional Budget Development Workspace: https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY22+Budget+Development+Workspace
14:06:51 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone : Evan L has suggested we attempt a survey of individual users
14:08:09 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : What are the guidelines for ABR. ie. Amount, restrictions etc
14:08:50 From David Mackey to Everyone : Thank you Le
14:08:57 From David Mackey to Everyone : Leon :-)
14:09:07 From ggg to Everyone : Hi folks
14:10:02 From Denise Hochbaum to Everyone : Hi all!
14:10:16 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : hi there
14:10:30 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : Hi Jonathan
14:10:54 From León Felipe Sánchez Ambía to Everyone : Thanks again everyone! I will need to drop but I am grateful to you for having me today
14:10:55 From Judith Hellerstein to Everyone : @glenn. Heidi posted the ABR workspace above
14:11:05 From Maureen Hilyard to Everyone : Thank you Judith for raising the issue of the ABRs from NARALO.
14:11:18 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : And everyone else..
14:11:21 From Judith Hellerstein to Everyone : Here is the URL for it https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY22+Budget+Development+Workspace
14:12:11 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : Even George. 
14:12:28 From Kamila Sekiewicz to Everyone : Hello Everyone, great to see so many domain investors on this call!
14:12:43 From Arif Mirza / The Domain Social to Everyone : Wow .. this feels like a Domain Social .. that I don't have to moderate. Thanks to all of you working to make the Internet a better place! :)
14:13:54 From Judith Hellerstein to Everyone : Hi Everyone. If anyone has any questions on the ABR, please email me and happy to discuss or answer any question. Please refer to the workspace as there is also a presentation from ICANN Finance and Planning
14:14:49 From Bill Jouris to Everyone : Or maybe someone just registered a domain name which is readily confused with your company. And you have to buy it to protect yourself.
14:17:12 From Judith Hellerstein to Everyone : WTOP a local radio station here in DC purchased wtop as they only had wtopnews.com
14:17:34 From Joshua Reason to Everyone : Nice upgrade!
14:17:37 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : Judith, my comments about the budget request have been made at length in the email thread. I am proposing something far more expensive than current limits allow. Can we create a dialogue with appropriate people to discuss this?
14:18:35 From Judith Hellerstein to Everyone : For everyone who was not aware. ABRs are Additional Budget Request. I put a note out to the list explaining the entire process so please look at that
14:18:36 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : The Domain Aftermarket is home to the buying and selling of registered domain names. Its estimated by Domaininvesting that approximate aftermarket sales volume for the domain industry would be in the $250-500 million range annually. "Determining the total value of domain sales for the entire industry would be impossible due to the number of private sales and sales that are subject to NDA". Escow .com reported $1 billion in total transactions Auction sales reports at https://namebio.com/blog/category/daily-market-report/ https://domaininvesting.com/what-is-the-annual-domain-industry-sales-volume/
14:19:54 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : Thanks Glenn - minor clerical nit ... escrow.com reported this
14:20:13 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : Domain Name Association www.dna..org Blogs & News DN Journal Domain Incite Domain Name Wire Domain Sherpa Hybrid Domainer Morgan Linton’s Blog NamePros Blog Nat Cohen’s Blog OnlineDomain.com Rick Schwartz’s Blog TheDomains.com Theo Develegas’ Blog
14:20:26 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : Thedna.org
14:20:38 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : thanks I will make a correction
14:20:47 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : @Bill: If someone registers a domain in bad faith after you have established your trademark rights, you can always file a dispute under the UDRP.
14:21:00 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : good job on aggregating those resources Glenn
14:21:54 From Bill Jouris to Everyone : @Frank, but for many of us, it may be cheaper to just pay the extortion than to register a trademark.
14:22:56 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : @Bill: I am not a lawyer, but you do not actually need to register a trademark in order to have an established trade name.
14:23:16 From Joshua Reason to Everyone : I was just typing that Frank.
14:23:27 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : ="prior rights"
14:24:37 From Sten Lillieström to Everyone : There are people here Calling domain investing extortion. Extortion needs a target and intent to profit from that target. That is not the case. That is called squatting.
14:24:43 From Kamila Sekiewicz to Everyone : @Glenn, please add www.internetcommerce.org to your list of domain name associations
14:24:45 From Arif Mirza / The Domain Social to Everyone : Yeah .. Trademarks are mainly USAGE based .. "registering" helps make your claim clearer .. but doesn't mean you didn't already have a trademark if you were already actively using your mark in commerce.
14:25:33 From Michael Cyger to Everyone : @Bill Jouris: using the word “extortion” is antagonistic. If I want to buy your house and your expectations are high than mine, that doesn’t mean you’re extorting me.
14:25:51 From Logan Flatt to Everyone : What do you mean by “extortion”? The owner can ask whatever price they think it’s worth to them to sell to a new owner.
14:26:08 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : I remind the audience here that this is intended to be a forum for end-users, most of whom will never buy a domain. Why should they care about domains as investment? What is the intended END-USER takeaway of this presentation?
14:26:13 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone : Any stats on the proportion of domains that are bought by investors in the primary market versus the secondary market?
14:26:39 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : FWIW, I think the term "extortion" is way out of line.
14:26:52 From Michael Cyger to Everyone : Agree, Evan. Thank you.
14:26:56 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : There are always alternatives.
14:26:56 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : I agree with Evan
14:26:58 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : @Evan: If end users don't care, why was this a topic before then?
14:27:25 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : In a previous call, I mean.
14:27:47 From Bill Jouris to Everyone : I wasn't looking to be antagonistic. Just saying how it appears to my non-lawyer eye when someone registers a name which deliberately resembles an existing one.
14:27:49 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : I think Bill's description of user experience is worth noting. The ability for developers and those who own more than a handful of domain names to have representation in the ICANN-o-sphere are hobbled by the structure of the msm groups ... BC or AT-Large are the paths, and BC is somewhat of a fraternal twin to ipc that does not really represent developers or professional domain owners
14:27:50 From Sten Lillieström to Everyone : The end user take-away is to understand the inherent value of the preferred domain name and to act on that as soon as possible. I say this as an Aftermarket domain broker and a domain Investor.
14:29:11 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : @Frank: Because end-users sometimes need to be reminded that domain names go to the highest bidder, not what they might think most useful or appropriate.
14:29:13 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : my firm, LInket.info, makes linkets as a cheaper alternative to domains. We tackle high priced (dot com) domains
14:29:15 From Joshua Reason to Everyone : Great question @Jonathan. End-users own the bulk of registered .coms however I’m fairly certain that domain investors are often paying MORE for domains than the average end-user.
14:29:23 From Arif Mirza / The Domain Social to Everyone : Yes .. I think most people here will agree that some basic trademark rules and protections are indeed justified .. but conversely it's also very clear that there are some who are very abusive with unjustified trademark claims.
14:29:36 From Bill Jouris to Everyone : The end user take-away is also to understand why we see domain names being registered which cause US confusion.
14:29:40 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : Wes your tech is interesting
14:29:48 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone : Thanks @Nat, but a pure “market” approach does have a tendency to favor those with more resources, no?
14:29:55 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : thanks Jothan
14:30:39 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : as does ICANN @jonathan - largeco's can find in their couches enough to afford the travel and ft resources to participate in ICANN
14:31:47 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone : @Jothan, that’s a good point, for sure, and one we’re trying to address. That said, I’m not sure that domain names should be handled the same way, however. There are a FAR more resource constrained people interested in a domain name than in attending an ICANN meeting.
14:31:48 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : for a lot of developers and domain owners it is a significant amount of money in contrast to their other income or wherewithall
14:31:54 From Gregg to Everyone : Since the cost of a UDRP is around $5,000, my "worst" domains begin in the $5K to 10K range.
14:32:40 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : A linket is Unicode = any language, eg Hindi [Analyst अनेश नंदा], Russian [Analyst Дрозд]
14:32:44 From David Mackey to Everyone : @Gregg. That’s interesting information. Thanks.
14:33:53 From Gregg to Everyone : Reverse Domain Hijacking results in much higher prices.
14:34:08 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : I had a cybersquatting incident for the Baygen Freeplay radio in the late 90's
14:34:16 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : UDRP filing fees begin at $1500 IIRC, but of course a panel with more people on it costs more and there is a legal cost on top of that.
14:35:18 From Jonathan Zuck to Everyone : Not sure having it go “corporate” is an improvement from the standpoint of end users. Dunno
14:35:20 From Gregg to Everyone : UDRP price can go way beyond the fee.
14:36:11 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : Josh and Jothan, there's a problem here of definition. "end users" in the ALAC context are not registrants, it's people who use the internet to find goods and services but don't own domains.
14:36:14 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : Agree, hence my comments regarding legal fees.
14:36:36 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : ^@Gregg^
14:37:32 From Gregg to Everyone : Correct Frank.
14:37:57 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : @Evan - totally true - so what is the 'Registrants Stakeholder Group' ?
14:38:14 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : I agree that domainers have a legitimate beef with the lack of appropriate constituency within the GNSO Infrastructure. But overwhelming ALAC isn't the answer.
14:38:33 From Maureen Hilyard to Everyone : Although many in At-Large may not be DN investors or even registrants, this has been an excellent informational session to complement other topics our community is exposed to for their own learning and understanding of the DNS and how it works
14:38:33 From Joshua Reason to Everyone : While UDRP costs are a costly expense for end-users they are also costly to investors that have to protect their rights to a domain. We’ve seen a lot of RDNH cases recently. The owner of SPASE.com is actually having to defend a 2nd UDRP filing from the same complainant that was found guilty of RDNH the 1st time.
14:38:40 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : A registrants stakeholder group is still missing at ICANN :(
14:39:25 From Sten Lillieström to Everyone : For people who use the internet, domain names are mostly important as signals of credibility and security. They are also important for brand identity interpretation. Who am I buying from? Is this a credible business? Do I like this brand?
14:39:40 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : @Evan you're right about the thundering herd here today - and to me this is a good representation of the people who care about doing the right thing and helping educate
14:39:58 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : *in theory* the entirety of the NCP half of the GNSO is supposed to be registrants.
14:40:02 From Andee Hill to Everyone : @Frank, Interesting idea. ICANN does have a registrant program, but no stakeholder group.
14:40:24 From David Mackey to Everyone : +1 Maureen
14:40:49 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : Agree, good point Maureen.
14:41:41 From David Mackey to Everyone : +1 Sten
14:41:43 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : What really stands out to me is that registrants are 'taxpayers' (for lack of better term) who ultimately pay fees to ICANN
14:41:46 From Gregg to Everyone : PPC is legit.
14:42:04 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : If it's not split properly it can be re-split. Large nonprofits like the red Cross complained that NCUC was inappropriate (or inhospitable) venue. So the NPOC was created.
14:43:06 From Dr. Gregg McNair Premium Traffic Limited to Everyone : Point of clarification Gregg commenting here is not Gregg McNair (ggg)
14:43:27 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : Paraphrasing Churchills' expression on democracy..
14:43:34 From Gregg to Everyone : Gregg Ostrick (sorry I left off my last name)
14:44:09 From Michelle DeSmyter to Everyone : @Gregg - thank you!
14:44:20 From David Mackey to Everyone : Gregg and Gregg? Is this a potential name conflict? :-)
14:44:32 From Gregg Ostrick to Everyone : I'm filing a case!
14:44:45 From Joshua Reason to Everyone : lol
14:44:51 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : Similarly, there is no reason not to petition for a domain investors constituency. But overwhelming ALAC doesn't help any of us.
14:45:16 From Joshua Reason to Everyone : Good point.
14:46:10 From Arif Mirza / The Domain Social to Everyone : Yes Zak .. 1000% .. that's a point I wanted to bring up!
14:46:47 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : Just look at the .COM margins for registrars, well below retail, considering the cost is over $8 including the ICANN fee
14:47:06 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : @evan understood - and it is appreciated that there was an opportunity to present a sympathetic position
14:47:52 From David Mackey to Everyone : Thank you to the presenters for the information.
14:48:06 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : Will the slides be made available I can convert them into a ebook
14:48:25 From Keith DeBoer to Everyone : Thank you for the presentation. You brought up some good points for consideration.
14:48:30 From Arif Mirza / The Domain Social to Everyone : Thanks to presenters and organisers! :)
14:48:37 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : Anyone taking the Virtual School of Internet Governance will learn more on this topic in our course
14:48:43 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : Thank you Zak & Nat
14:48:51 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : the objective here I think was to help inform and see the spectrum of diverse views in the industry/ecosystem, as Eduardo is describing
14:49:09 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : Agreed Eduardo
14:49:22 From leahsymekher to Everyone : Great point Eduardo..educating end-users on this topic in valuable.
14:49:23 From Marita Moll to Everyone : +1 Eduardo
14:49:29 From David Mackey to Everyone : Cross-stakeholder presentations are worthwhile. Thank you Eduardo and others behind the scenes for putting this together. :-)
14:49:31 From Joshua Reason to Everyone : Thanks Eduardo. Good points.
14:49:43 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : yes, good presentation by stakeholders
14:50:31 From Maureen Hilyard to Everyone : Thank you Zak and Nat for this excellent and very clear description of the secondary market and as Eduardo has explained, its value to us as end-users of the DN ecosystem.
14:50:49 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : Internet users will find what they want whether domains are memorable or not. If I want "diapers" I'm more likely to just type "diapers" into my browser than "diapers dot anything". And more people are using mobile than desktop for internet consumption.
14:51:04 From Joshua Reason to Everyone : What’s that solution Wes?
14:51:10 From Bill Jouris to Everyone : @Fran, the .COM margins for registrars, well below retail, But then, the cost of filing a patent is far below the value of the subset of patents which get sold.
14:51:35 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : @wes are you describing the alt namespace thing you have ? There's that and things like handshake.org that are popping up
14:51:46 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : Joshua - linket.info - we make linkets, eg [Analyst Дрозд]
14:52:01 From Sten Lillieström to Everyone : "internet users", "end users", are of course the reason for domain name value and the need for businesses to acquire their preferred domain. The best match domain name will let you reach them - because with communication simplicity and branding matter.
14:52:02 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : Our linket namespace is in any language
14:52:15 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : FYI Domainer Podcast
14:52:16 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : https://www.owltail.com/podcast/9pYtj-Domainer-Show
14:53:00 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : Josh, you gonna talk about the interview?
14:53:03 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : A startup selling flowers can get linket [Flowers] and point it to their website sitting at (cheap) domain.
14:54:02 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : @Wes: How many Linket [flowers] will there be though?
14:54:08 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : How does that (linket) differ then from a search engine?
14:54:09 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : Instead of the startup trying to buy flowers.com, which actually redirects to 1800flowers.com
14:54:11 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : Educational gaps tend to lead to visceral dialog - and there is an emotional component to someone discovering that someone else has what they covet
14:54:22 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : (without knowing anything about your solution)
14:54:24 From David Mackey to Everyone : How do end users differentiate between cyber squatting and domain name investors?
14:54:28 From Gregg Ostrick to Everyone : AGREE ZAK!
14:54:32 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : education
14:54:35 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : @Wes: Is it a bit like the old realnames?
14:54:43 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : Frank, only 1 person can own [flowers], just like for domains.
14:54:45 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : yes frank
14:55:10 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : we are different from realnames.
14:55:31 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : Okay, then I get it. But of course the generic words like [flowers] in linkets (assuming there is adaptation) also become premium domains of sorts.
14:55:32 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : I think he was looking not at the details but the essential concept wes
14:55:33 From Sten Lillieström to Everyone : The ill intentioned are regretfully confused with the good intentioned. That needs to change.
14:55:37 From Joshua Reason to Everyone : Here is a recent interview I did with @Evan. We touch on a number of things from more of an end-user perspective I would say. https://www.spreaker.com/user/joshdotco/digital-fortune-14-evan-leibovitch
14:55:49 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : linkets can be used by search engines; they have to decide to do so.
14:55:58 From Marita Moll to Everyone : So the problem is that few endusers can tell the difference between domain investors and the bad actors. They are mostly aware of the bad stuff, IMHO
14:56:09 From David Mackey to Everyone : +1 Sten … It may be hard to do, but it would be helpful.
14:56:18 From Gregg Ostrick to Everyone : Isn't PPC legit???
14:56:24 From Sven (90210) to Everyone : Thank you for the great presentation!
14:56:57 From Arif Mirza / The Domain Social to Everyone : BTW .. Domain investors ARE domain buyers! ;)
14:57:04 From Kate Buckley to Everyone : @Marita — agreed: At its root it’s an education issue + PR problem
14:57:34 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : it is not only the case that the registrants do not have representation, the challenge comes from having the resources to represent themselves in contrast to the largeco participants or their lobbyist/lawyers due to the costs of travel and the huge time investment
14:57:38 From Gregg Ostrick to Everyone : I bought some Japanese IDNs for about $14,000 each --- from Verisign!
14:58:09 From Wes Boudville to Everyone : Gregg, wow that sounds expensive!
14:58:20 From Dr. Gregg McNair Premium Traffic Limited to Everyone : Congrats Zak & Nat.. A very clear educational expose!
14:58:28 From Joshua Reason to Everyone : Interesting fact: A domain investor purchased NEWZ.com for $70,000 from another domain investor today. Yes domain investors are often end-users as well.
14:59:38 From Sten Lillieström to Everyone : "End-user" in tthe coontext of this discussion equals "internet user" I hear.
15:00:26 From Evan Leibovitch to Everyone : If domain investors are end users, then so are registry lobbyists.
15:00:43 From Herb Waye Ombuds to Everyone : Very interesting and informative. Thanks everyone… stay safe and be kind.
15:00:45 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : and they ARE here, Evan
15:00:53 From David Mackey to Everyone : Thank you everyone. Great presentation today!
15:00:56 From Heidi Ullrich to Everyone : Thank you, All,
15:00:59 From Sten Lillieström to Everyone : Thanks for the presentation!
15:01:00 From Glenn McKnight, Virtual School of Internet Governance to Everyone : thanks
15:01:04 From Logan Flatt to Everyone : Thank you for this very informative presentation, Zak and Nat.
15:01:04 From Kate Buckley to Everyone : Thank you, all. Great presentation!
15:01:14 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : Thank you to the NARALO for having the ICA and for the attention today
15:01:21 From Jason Sheppard to Everyone : Thank you Nat and Zak. Great work.
15:01:21 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : Thank you everyone. Thank you for the presentation and for organizing these meetings and the group.
15:01:22 From Michelle DeSmyter to Everyone : To view and fill out our webinar survey: https://forms.gle/kPb5Yreq4emh7SmU9
15:01:27 From Zak Muscovitch to Everyone : Thank you everyone for your time and attention! :)
15:01:38 From Heidi Ullrich to Everyone : Happy holidays to all who celebrate. Thank you for your participation in At-Large during this challenging year.
15:01:39 From Michael Cyger to Everyone : Thank you, Nat and Zak, for your effort in educating this ICANN group about the investing community.
15:01:40 From leahsymekher to Everyone : Great presentation and topic :-)..happy holidays!! From Leah. Great job this year Eduardo. From Leah
15:01:43 From Joshua Schoen to Everyone : Thanks everyone!
15:01:46 From Nikul Sanghvi to Everyone : Thank you Nat and Zak
15:01:47 From Nat Cohen to Everyone : Thanks all
15:01:47 From Jothan Frakes to Everyone : Happy Holidays to all and looking forward to 2021
15:01:49 From Frank Michlick to Everyone : Happy Holidays
15:01:49 From Marita Moll to Everyone : Thanks. Interesting session
15:01:49 From Andee Hill to Everyone : Thank you all
15:01:51 From Andrew Rosener (MediaOptions.com) to Everyone : Thank you Zak & Nat, great presentation. Free markets effeciently allocate resources (domain names in this case) to their highest and best use case. Price is only a signal or communication of the value to society which allows for benchmarking who is the best user.
15:01:55 From Loris Taylor to Everyone : Happy Holidays
15:01:59 From MonteCahn to Everyone : Great presentation Guys!!
15:02:06 From Arif Mirza / The Domain Social to Everyone : Bye everyone
15:02:16 From Keith DeBoer to Everyone : Thanks everyone!

• No labels