We seek to promote the following:
• Professional development and builds community to foster participation and leadership in areas important to the evolution of the Internet.
• Provide reliable information about the Internet.
• Provide forums for discussion of issues that affect Internet evolution, development and use in technical, commercial, societal, and other contexts.
• Foster an environment for international cooperation, community, and a culture that enables self-governance to work.
• Serve as a focal point for cooperative efforts to promote the Internet as a positive tool to benefit all people throughout the world.
• Organize events and opportunities that bring people together to share insights and opinions on issues relating to Internet Governance, Domain names, Access, Innovation, and Transparency.
This community is for people interested in becoming active as an at large structure of ICANN in DC. We plan to engage in a wide spectrum of Internet issues, including policy, governance, technology, and development. Our Goal is to ensure that a healthy, sustainable Internet is available to everyone – today and for the next billion users.