At-Large Improvements Project Taskforce 13 February 2012
Date: Monday 13 February 2012
Time: 17:00 UTC - 18:00 UTC (for the time in various timezones click here)
Meeting Number: AL.gTLD/MT.112/1
Who is on the dial-out list for this call?
Action Items: EN
Summary Minutes: EN
AC Chat Transcript: EN
Adobe Connect Meeting Room: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/atlargeimprovementsprojecttaskforce/
Participants: Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Tijani Ben Jemaa, Dev Anand Teelucksingh, Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Beau Brendler, Natalia Enciso
Apologies: Yrjo Lansipuro, Sala Tamanikaiwaimaro
Staff: Heidi Ullrich, Silvia Vivanco, Seth Greene, Matt Ashtiani, Nathalie Peregrine
- A G E N D A -
Welcome & Attendance (5 min... CLO/Staff)
Brief Review of 'The Story So Far' (5-10 min... CLO/Staff)
- Review of Summary Minutes and the Action Items from last (9th) meeting held on 06-JFeb-2012.
- At the 9th AII-TF Meeting we continued our review and status / next steps allocations each of the ALAC Review Recommendations in numerical order; as detailed in the Summary Minutes linked above, we have completed recommendations 5 through to 6 of the Taskforce Project Tables.
- We will continue in this 10th meeting with items listed with reference to : Recommendation 7: The ALAC should be allowed to make its own choices of communication and other collaborative tools to best meet its needs – taking into account budgetary constraints and the technologies already used in other parts of the ICANN community. - from Work Team B => line item 1 with issues related to "Introduce to the ALSes selected information-dissemination, communication and collaboration tools (such as Posterous, Twitter Twibes, mobile-device compatibility) and provide training." Please see for additional reference on this part of our work the WT-B Portal page Reference: Abridged Table of Recommendations and Action Items and Key References: ALAC/At-Large Improvements Implementation Project Plan - 7 June 2010 and ALAC/At-Large Improvements Project Milestone Report - 9 October 2011
Discussion/Review of Tasks and Recommendations Status (40 min... CLO / AII-TF)
- Review / Introduction to modified pages Linked below *for each recommendation ( as listed below) now updated / being updated with NEW table view/record... (Staff /CLO 5 mins)
- Continuation of Discussion and Assignment of STATUS for the Recommendations FROM Rec 7... (Brief Review only using the Full TF Table as well as record (later) on the 'Recs Wiki pages' listed under Resources below) )ALL AII-TF 35 mins)
Note (to Wiki page and Table) any required next steps for completion where required and discussion of next steps and Action Items for next meeting with regards to each. (this task will possibly run over several meetings).
Resources: the AII-TF will use existing Work Team pages dedicated to each of the At-Large Improvements Review 13 recommendations (as endorsed by the ICANN Board in June 2009). (click links to parent Wiki pages *** below); Each page contains a summary of the specific work underway in the implementation of that recommendation. Specifically, the following is listed:
- A summary of the recommendation itself (as stated in the Final Report);
- A summary of the steps or tasks planned for implementing the recommendation; and
- The Status COMPLETED / ONGOING/ PENDING / REDUNDANT or a Target Completion DATE for the recommendation as a whole to be implemented.
In addition, on these pages, visitors can leave comments regarding the implementation of any one of the recommendations.
Finally, each of these pages will link, as needed, to tailored pages that each work team can use in conducting its actual ongoing implementation work (for example, some will link to pages used to collect specific information requested from the At-Large community).
***The following are direct links to the individual wiki page for each recommendation: