Date: Tuesday 19 March 2013
Time: 19:00 - 20:00 UTC For the time in various timezones click here
Meeting Number: AL.EU/CC.0213/1
Adobe room: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/euralo
Wolf Ludwig (WL), Narine Khachatryan (NK), Sebastien Bachollet (SB), Greta Philine Jeske (GP - dotHIV), Oksana Prykhodko (OP), Yrjö Lansipuro (YL), Olivier Crepin-Leblond (OCL), Siranush Vardanyan (SV), Jordi Iparraguirre (JI - isoc.cat), Adela Danciu (AD), Avri Doria (AD), Matthieu Camus - ISOC France, Sandra Hoferichter (SH),
Apologies: Dick Kalkman, Christopher Wilkinson, Roberto Gaetano, Bill Drake
Staff: Silvia Vivanco (SV), Gisella Gruber (GG), Heidi Ullrich (HU)
Adobe Connect Chat:
Adobe Connect Chatroom: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/euralo
1. Roll Call and apologies
2. Review of the Action Items from the February call.
3. Briefing on current ALAC consultations and initiatives / Materials for public comments (OCL 15 min.)
Policy Advice Development Page – Olivier (20 minutes)
a. Recently adopted ALAC Statements, Documents or Groups:
ii. Thick Whois PDP WG - Adopted 14Y, 0N 0A
iii. Report of the GNSO WG on Consumer Trust, Consumer Choice, and Competition - Adopted 14Y, 0N, 1A
iv. "Closed Generic" gTLD Applications - Adopted 13Y, 0N, 1A
v. Whois Registrant Identification Study, Draft Report - Adopted 11Y, 0N, 1A
b. Statements or Endorsements currently being developed, reviewed or voted on by the ALAC
ii. ICANN's FY 14 Security, Stability and Resiliency Framework – Julie Hammer to confirm if a Statement is necessary - closes April 20 2013
iv.Consultation on gTLD Delegation and Redelegation Performance Standards and Consultation on ccTLD Delegation and Redelegation Performance Standards - Cheryl Langdon-Orr and Alan Greenberg drafting a joint statement. - Comment period closes 28 February 2013. Reply period closes 21 March 2013.
xiii. Preliminary Issue Report on gTLD Registration Data Services - Alan Greenberg to confirm if a Statement is necessary - closes April 19 2013
ix. Public Interest Commitments Dispute Resolution Procedure (PICDRP) - Alan Greenberg to confirm if a Statement is necessary - closes April 5 2013
c. Currently Open Public Comments
i. Interim Report IDN ccNSO Policy Development Process - No Statement - Comment period closes 26 February 2013. Reply period closes 21 March 2013.
ii. Consultation on IANA Secure Notification Process - No Statement - Comment period extended to 28 February 2013. Reply period extended to 21 March 2013.
iii. Preliminary Issue Report on Uniformity of Reporting - No Statement - Comment period closes 22 March 2013. Reply period closes 12 April 2013.
iv. Proposed Modification of GNSO PDP Manual to Address the Suspension of a PDP 2013 – No Statement - Comment period closes April 06 2013. Reply closes April 28 2013.
v. Revised Proposal of the ACDR to Serve as a UDRP Dispute Resolution Service Provider - No Statement - Comment period closes March 22 2013. Reply period closes 7 April 2013.
vi. Locking of a Domain Name Subject to UDRP Proceedings – Initial Report - No Statement.Comment period closes April 26 2013. Reply period closes 17 May 2013.
4. FY 14 AC / RALO budget request information / last minute EURALO proposals? (Wolf and all 5 min.)
5. Last push to get EURALO's Ind. ALS started (contact details?) (Wolf 5 min.)
6. Briefing on the EuroDIG 2013 preparation process (5 min. / Sandra and all)
7. EURALO planning 2013 -- draft master plan and discussion (20 min. / Wolf and all)
- Status of Lisbon GA org. for 19 June 2013? (see draft master plan)
- Status of member registrations (EURALO ALSes Representatives to the 2013 GA)
- Preliminary Budget Estimation.
- Further practical procedures (flight arrangements by ICANN CT etc.), hotel bookings
- Draft GA Agenda – the content part besides regular formalities and reelections. Call for items sent 13 March!
- Outreach cocktail party
- Open questions?