EURALO January 2012 Teleconference
Date: Tuesday 17 January 2012
Time: 19:00 - 20:00 UTC For the time in various timezones click here
Meeting Number: AL.EU/CC.0112/1
How can I participate in this meeting?
Who is on the dial out list for this meeting?
Please note the new Adobe Connect room to be used from this teleconference onwards: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/euralo
Participants: Wolf Ludwig, Adela Danciu, Siranush Vardanyan, Sebastien Bachollet, Christopher Wilkinson, Yrjo Lansipuro, Avri Doria, Sandra Hoferichter, Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Bill Drake, Rudi Vansnick, Oksana Prykhodko, Bill DrakeApologies: Manuel Schneider, Lutz DonnerhackeStaff: Gisella Gruber, Silvia Vivanco, Heidi Ullrich, Matt Ashtiani
Action Items: EURALO Action Items 17 January 2012
Summary Minutes: EURALO Summary Minutes 17 January 2012
Transcript: EURALO Transcript 17 January 2012
Adobe Connect Chat:EURALO AC Chat 17 January 2012
Adobe Connect Chatroom: http://icann.adobeconnect.com/euralo
1. Roll Call and apologies
2. Review of the Action Items from the 20 December 2011 call (2 mins)
* Any minutes or AI updates from Staff? How to assure a current warranty of meeting minutes and Action items (Staff)
3. Briefing on current ALAC consultations and initiatives / Materials for public comments (to be accomplished) (OCL 10 min.)
a. ICANN Public Comment Forum page
b. Draft ALAC Statement on the Preliminary GNSO Issue Report on the Registrar Accreditation Agreement Amendments
c. Draft ALAC Statement on the IDN Variant Issues Project Draft Integrated Issues Report - Comments accepted through 20 January
d. Initial Report on Universal Acceptance of IDN TLDs - Draft ALAC statement currently being drafted. Deadline: 7 February 2012
e. Whois Policy Review Team Draft Report - Deadline: 18 March 2012
4. Briefing on ICANN Academy WG process (budget, curriculum) (Sandra 5 min.)
5. Briefing on new EURALO outreach tools (LinkedIn and FB group) (Wolf 3 min.)
See: At-Large Outreach wiki page (still under development)
6. Briefing on the EuroDIG January prep. meeting in Stockholm (Sandra 5 min.)
7. EURALO planning 2012 -- continued discussion (Wolf and all) (15 min.)
- funding situation FY 2011 -- 12 (first half year) and consequences for planning
- next EURALO GA, June in Stockholm in-line with EuroDIG 2012?
- EuroSSIG in July in Meissen/Germany.
- ICANN-Studienkreis 23-24 August in Oslo.
- other upcoming events and outreach opportunities (like re:publica beginning of May, Berlin etc.)
See: EURALO Regional Events page
See: EURALO Secretariat Monthly Reports
8. EURALO proposals for ICANN FY planning 2012-13 (Wolf and all) (10 min.)
See: At-Large FY13 Budget Development Workspace
EURALO is submitting FY13 requests for the following activities: 1) Studienkreis 2012; and 2) GA 2013 on the sidelines of EuroDIG