•  1. Silvia Vivanco to request TTF WG (Dev Anand Teelucksingh ) to advise us on the most robust tool to use to convert wikis pages into URL. The QR codes are becoming increasingly popular and we can use it to include APRALO information on outreach materials.

2.  Issue on Individual membership in APRALO. AI to be carried over

3. Discussion on definitions to be carried over.

• 4. Silvia Vivanco to follow up with ICANN Legal on the issue of  APRALO change of name.- Awaiting response

5.  Issue: Regarding difficulties obtaining information on the WIKI: During Buenos Aires meeting, Matt Ashtiani  to meet with Holly, Maureen, Siranusg, CLO,  Gunela, and APRALO Leaders/members to review the APRALO    WIKI page.

•  
  • 6. Gunela Astbrink and Ali AlMeshal to finalize the draft Charter. Then  Siranush Vardanyan to send this APRALO ROP WG Charter draft to the APRALO list for any additional comments and give the deadline for comments  before the next APRALO monthly meeting in BA.
  • Silvia Vivanco to include the ROP issue in the Buenos Aires Agenda.

7. Next meeting: Nathalie to schedule the meeting after Buenos Aires.- Next meeting 4th December.

Siranush's Summary of the main issues

• The Draft Charter has been presented to us, and I have attached it to this e-mail as well for your review. 

•  The time frame for having the final document proposed by Cheryl was the following: Working back from end point date of 1st or at latest 8th March 2014  for final ROP's to be with Regions ALS Membership allowing for discussion and proposed adoption during the ICANN #49 Meeting in Singapore later that month, we need to agree on other milestone dates for December 2013 and between mid January and early March 2014.

• In a coming 2 days (48 hours) Gunela (who is the Pen holder of this team) and Ali will finalize the draft Charter document and send it to us after which it was decided that I will send this APRALO ROP WG Charter draft to APRALO list for any additional comments from ALSs and give the deadline before the next APRALO monthly meeting in BA, so let's say November 15th, 2013. And the motion for doing this was put forward as well.

• Cheryl proposed to put my name (and I agreed:) in the document under Name(s) of Appointed CO Liaison(s):  

• I assume this means, that I will be some kind of the information provider to other RALOs by presenting this APRALO ROP Charter to them, which can serve as an example for all other RALOs (Am I right here, Cheryl?:)

• No labels