Claudia Ruiz: (12/20/2018 07:39) Welcome to the ALAC Subcommittee on Outreach & Engagement Call on Thursday, 20 December 2018 16:00 UTC

  Claudia Ruiz: (07:39)

  Claudia Ruiz: (07:46) Hello Tijani!

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (07:51) on audio bridge too

  Evin Erdogdu: (07:54) Hello all

  Evin Erdogdu: (07:54) Welcome!

  Joanna Kulesza: (07:56) Hi everyone!

  1638: (07:57) Hello everybody! Filina Natalia is here

  Ricardo Holmquist: (07:59) Hola Claudia

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (07:59) Can I get a dialout?

  Ejikeme Egbuogu: (07:59) Hello everybody

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:00) Thanks

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:00) Hello all

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:00) Hi All

  Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (08:00) Hello All

  Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (08:00) Welcome to the O&E Festive Season Call

  Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (08:00) super excited for 2019

  Siranush Vardanyan: (08:00) hi all

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:01) Need to send in the  Policy Workshop Proposal , NASIG 2 for ICANN Montreal and the Livestream Technology proposals for considerations for the ABR

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:01) Will wrap these up and send to our  NARALO community for comment

  Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (08:01) Yes, Glenn that is something that has to get to the to do list ASAP

  Satish Babu: (08:01) Hello everyone!

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:02) I assume everyones  table banners are submitted for production for  KOBE

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:02) Are we doing a  O and E proposal for the IGF Berlin?

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:03) Hi everyone

  Ali AlMeshal: (08:03) hi all

  Ali AlMeshal: (08:03) i am waiting the call from operator

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:03) Sorry to be late  I was Chairing another ICANN call until top of the hour

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:04) I will be on AC on;y today  as  Storms have taken down phone lines  but at this stage I still have power so Satalite Internet is up

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:04) Yes we can now

  Judith Hellerstein: (08:05) actually it is much better

  Judith Hellerstein: (08:05) much clearer

  Siranush Vardanyan: (08:09) apolofies from Deborah Escalera

  Siranush Vardanyan: (08:09) apologies

  Ejikeme Egbuogu: (08:09) didn't mention my name as being on the call

  Ejikeme Egbuogu: (08:09) didn't mention my name on the top call why?

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:09) Slideshow reference for the slideshow this morning.  item d

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:10)

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:10) Want to raise something under AOB : want to find out what the approach for improving the ICANN At-Large meeting F2F text

  Claudia Ruiz: (08:10) @Ejikeme Apologies, you are noted

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:12) My impression too Heidi

  Claudia Ruiz: (08:12) Welcome Ajay Data

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:15) Regarding following IGF leads, a protected wiki page with the contacts can be done with read access by the staff and the O&E chairs for followup

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:16) that way, everyone is on the same page

  Claudia Ruiz: (08:16) Welcome John Laprise

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:16) @Dev, happy to do what you all wish. We just need a clear way to do this with all in agreement.

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:16) and persons assigned to followup which contact

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:17) Would the co-chairs be responsible of posting the names of the contacts?

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:17) Contacts gathered from CROP can also be included on this protected page - and the protected page is so that the contact details of persons isn't made public

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:18) We are not going to get through this meeting  at this rate

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:19) such a page would indeed need to be restricted

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:19) Do we all agree on this?

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:20) or should staff just create a restricted page for SC on O/E co-charis

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:20) chairs

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:20) What there any followup?

  Claudia Ruiz: (08:20) Welcome Sebastien Bachollet

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:21) @Heidi - Start with that, then add selected persons trusted by the O&E chairs

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:21) and trusted by staff to help with the followups

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:21) Staff will look for information in reports.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:21) Easier t say than type sometimes

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:21) However, it would be easier if co-chairs could send staff their contacts gathered

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:22) We can't post reports with names in them on open pages

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:22) if anyone is wondering why your reports are not posted.

  Silvia Vivanco: (08:22) RALO Discretionary funds:

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:22) Indeed we can not Heidi unless permission has been sort

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:23) @Heidi - yep - so restricted page with staff and O&E chairs - then seek to add more trusted persons that will be doing actual followups

  Claudia Ruiz: (08:23) Welcome Lianna Galstyan

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:23) Keep it simple

  Lianna Galstyan: (08:23) Hello everyone. Sorry for joining late, been on other call

  Maritza Aguero: (08:24) 30 june 2018 is the deadline for use them, right?

  Lianna Galstyan: (08:24) 2019

  Maritza Aguero: (08:25) Discretionary Funding

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:25) Yes, 30 June 2019

  Maritza Aguero: (08:25) right... 30 june 20191

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:25) Staff suggest to balance local/regional travel with ALS read-outs, publications, etc.

  Maritza Aguero: (08:25) 2019

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:25) yes! 2019

  Maritza Aguero: (08:25) excellent!!

  John Laprise: (08:26) content strategy 101: start writing at 6-8th grade level...(at least in the US)

  Satish Babu: (08:27) Indeed, John... :-)

  John Laprise: (08:27) HINT: MS Word can be set to check this on text

  Satish Babu: (08:29) Blogs + Twitter would be a good combination...blogs need to be pushed to our audiences...

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:29) @Glenn, Comms has asked for information in preparation for their presenation on the January call. I will send your slide deck ;)

  Lianna Galstyan: (08:30) But still is very useful

  Claudia Ruiz: (08:30) Welcome Nkem Nweke

  Judith Hellerstein: (08:30) It will not be unsavory as you can complain about that ant they will send another ad

  Judith Hellerstein: (08:31) many people have use

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:31) call dropped

  Judith Hellerstein: (08:32) for blogspot they have a piad version with no ads

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:32)

  Claudia Ruiz: (08:32) Redialing Dev, thank you

  Judith Hellerstein: (08:32) this volunteer group I am involved with uses,

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:33) @judith - so does wordpress - also blogspot isn't very popular compared with work being done on wordpress

  Claudia Ruiz: (08:33) Dev is back

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:33) back on

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:33) thanks

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:33) @All, an ABR is being developed on a series of skills development activities in FY20 (but starting in FY19 funds permitting)

  Claudia Ruiz: (08:34) Welcome Nadira Alaraj

  Judith Hellerstein: (08:34) thanks

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:34) These include a presentation by Comms on developing a Comms strategy, leadership skills in Kobe, statement writing skills, etc.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:36) Noted Heidi

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:36) @Heidi   this is only one small piece of the communication strategy.  Our presentation was designed to push the merits of blogging  vs newsletters

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:36) Thanks, Glenn!

  Maritza Aguero: (08:36) Great @Heidi!

  Claudia Ruiz: (08:36) Welcome Marita Moll

  Satish Babu: (08:37) @Heidi, are there details available somewhere?

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:37) I'll add the slides to the agenda now.

  Satish Babu: (08:38) Great, thanks...

  Maritza Aguero: (08:38) Yes @Tijani the ppt is not available on the wiki yet. Thanks @Glenn / @Dev for the presentation and hope this could be on the wiki soon

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:38) Getting the word out is important

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:39)

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:39) This is the slideshow

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:39) i converted it to a ebook

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:39) Thanks Cheryl

  Ricardo Holmquist: (08:39) thanks Glenn

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:40) Thanks  everyone for endulging us today

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:40) Thanks for the link, Glenn. I've added it to the agenda.

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:40) I'll also add it to the SC on OE workspace.

  Maritza Aguero: (08:41) That´s great job @glenn and @Dev!

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:41) thanks  Joanna  for  distributing the  ebooks to social media

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:41) Just to note that re: ads, we can pay to have no ads - so I'm thinking a ABR can be submitted for a domain and for hosting without ads - but we can still build out now and add if ABR approved

  Ali AlMeshal: (08:41) Thanks Glenn & Dev for great job

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:42) two bookcases

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:42)

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:42) Make sense @Dev

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:42) At Large Webinar

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:42)

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:42) I will ask Comms to discuss when to use what type of communication tool.

  Maritza Aguero: (08:42) Your presentation is already uploaded on the wiki!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:42) Same content different Media  Fatimatta  I still see podcasts as useful as well

  Judith Hellerstein: (08:42) We probably can get one at low cost from .us or form pir

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:43) @dev what is the Amazon audio tool called?

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:43) People still read printed Broadsheet Newspapers as well ;-)

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:43) @fatimata - the blog updates can be emailed automatically to persons - so we can still have a newsletter for those who want emails

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:43) it converts the text to audio

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:44) @Glenn -

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:44) Not so much time spent with murals and hyrolyphs though :-)

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:44) Implementation Plan -

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:44) The OEC will likely review it in early January and the Board will likely have it on their consent agenda at the end of January.

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:45) Thanks  Dev  this is a tool we need to use

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:47) CPWG workspace:

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:47) At-Large Policy Advice and Comments Workspace:

  Adam Peake: (08:48) this link may be relevant to an activity I'll mention in a moment:

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:48) Welcome, Adam!

  Heidi Ullrich: (08:48) GSE liaison

  Joanna Kulesza: (08:49) Welcome Adam!:)

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:49) Hello 'stranger'  :-)

  Judith Hellerstein: (08:49) welcome Adam

  Satish Babu: (08:49) Welcome, Adam!

  Fatimata: (08:50) Welcome Adam

  Maritza Aguero: (08:51) Welcome Adam!

  Ricardo Holmquist: (08:53) Sorry, I'll have to leave by the hour

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:53) I know that  Latin America has done a great job on their  LAC, what is happening with  the  North American similar effort.  Only one meeting i think a year plus ago

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:54) takes you directly to the ICANN Stakeholder Tool

  Judith Hellerstein: (08:54) yes, I thought since i was not in leadership I missed out but guess no work on the NARALO Strategy that we saw a few years ago

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (08:55) indeed, the tool only uses data published on the web

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:55) Indeed Adam I remember fondly

  Vanda Brugioni: (08:55) sorry heavy traffic in town

  Claudia Ruiz: (08:55) Welcome Vanda Brugioni

  Vanda Brugioni: (08:56) This is me - VAnda Scartezini - do not know who is this Brugioni person is

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:56) I was wondering Vanda ;-)

  Judith Hellerstein: (08:56) it was probably auto correct

  Maritza Aguero: (08:58) Thought you was other "Vanda" ... Hi Vanda!!

  Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (08:58) Current report for 2018 will include all the respective information

  Vanda Scartizini: (08:59) hi aall, sorry cross the town these days before the break for Holidays is crazy

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (08:59) Thanks @Adam

  Maureen Hilyard: (08:59) @Adam - Sounds very exciting for O&E

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (08:59) do we have this laid out in a group calendar?

  Joanna Kulesza: (08:59) wonderful to have you onboard @Adam!

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:00) @Dev, one of the issues of the Review Implementation has, as a next step down the road, a dashboard that will include GSE/At-Large activities.

  Claudia Ruiz: (09:01) Welcome Juan Manuel Rojas

  Juan Manuel Rojas: (09:02) Thanks Claudia.. Hi everyone!

  Maritza Aguero: (09:03) HOla Juan Manuel!

  Juan Manuel Rojas: (09:04) Hola Maritza!

  Marita Moll: (09:05) Any brief and simplified outreach materials would really be useful. An elevator pitch for a group that as just being introduced to the multistakeholder concept.

  Fatimata: (09:06) +1 @Maritza

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:06) Hi Juan!

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:07) The O&E slidedeck on introducting At-Large :

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:07) @Daniel, I believe At-Large members attend RightsCon through Crop

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:08) @Adam, I wasn't originally planning for RightsCon 2019 but am happy to support a proposal if At-Large would consider it.

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:08) What would the proposal for RightsCon include?

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:08) we could go for geonames - .amazon is a stricly FoE issue

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:08) Isn't Rightscon being held in Tunis, Tunisia ?

  Marita Moll: (09:08) @dev --  I have seen that -- but something that starts even before you get to ICANN is needed

  Judith Hellerstein: (09:08) the deadline for programs in rightscon has closed.

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:09) plus the GDPR is an always relevant privacy case that ICANN handles perfectly ;)

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:09) good point @Judith:) thanks

  Judith Hellerstein: (09:09) yes and so only people in apralo can go

  Maritza Aguero: (09:09) Yes @Dev, in June

  Judith Hellerstein: (09:09) with crop

  Satish Babu: (09:09) Judith, you mean AFRALO

  Judith Hellerstein: (09:09) yes

  Judith Hellerstein: (09:10) i menat afralo

  Marita Moll: (09:10) Is there a list somewhere of the different international meetings ICANN supports with financial contributions

  Satish Babu: (09:10) Yes, CROP would only apply to AFRALO.

  Adam Peake: (09:10) RightsCon is june,  as such we hope the EPDP work will be complete, so rather than focus on GDPR/WHOIS, we are considering looking at EPDP as an example of a multistakeholder process responding to regional (national) legislation.  So the focus may be on how regulation may affect the Internet, operations, global policy etc.

  Judith Hellerstein: (09:10) and also only if it is in the regional outreach plan

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:10) @Marita - Volunteers needed to help shape the text - but the proposed At-Large blog can help with articles on the onboarding approach

  Adam Peake: (09:11) But as yet, unsure if we will submit a proposal.

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:11) @marita - re: list of ICANN events - its exactly what I asked Adam earlier

  Marita Moll: (09:12) @Dev -- sorry, I must have been distracted at the time you asked that question. Do we have an answer

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:13) I remember @Adam having a wonderful callendar of ICANN outreach events but am not sure if it's still available

  Vanda Scartizini: (09:13)  thiese are good points Tijani to work with ...

  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (09:14) @Tijani - I do not know why attendance from Europe is so low. We are publicising the Webinars but it seems that there is little interest

  Maritza Aguero: (09:14) +1 @Vanda

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:15) Adam (and feel free to correct me) said while there is a calendar,  it isn't updated - they are looking to have their Salesforce generate a calendar or list of events but no idea when that will be achieived - Adam says he continue to give updates on O&E calls and emails

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:15) Have we done a post survey on the relevance and value of the  webinars?

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:16) Just because the community has asked for the topics that doesn't mean its what they need.  What does other communities do?

  Marita Moll: (09:16) @Dev -- right -- I was thinking more in terms of reporting what is being funded and for how much.

  John Laprise: (09:16) @Tijani: potentially partner with Diplo Foundation's IG work to help get the word out/build regional viewership?

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:17) The Internet Governance Hub is another venue to promote the webinars. We need nice looking facebook or twitter postcards for posting

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:17)

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:17) @John - if this is referencing the Facebook IG hub, I think it is already publicised there

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:18) With the At-Large Review Implementation, skills development activities will be ever more important.

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:18) Diplo doesn't run the IG Hub. I am the admin for it

  Judith Hellerstein: (09:18) Diplo is also building up some programs based in the US on internet governance

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:18) The ABR process is a good time to develop ideas for skills development proposals.

  Fatimata: (09:19) Hands up

  John Laprise: (09:20)

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:20) F2F capacity building is too expensive under the current budget

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:20) webinars will be better.

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:20) ICANN Learn courses

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:20) A pilot programe for waht exactly??

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:20) what?

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:20) Please consider a strategy for skills development rather than single ideas.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:20)   Sorry Tijani  you gave us a history lesson not a plan for a pilot of anything

  Natalia Filina: (09:20) @Olivier @Tijani - we can just use other channels to draw attention to webinars, not only mailing list

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:21) Who are you trying to reach out to? What are the aims of the skills development? How best will it be implemented?

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:21) workign on the  Policy Workshop for ABR  similar to the one done early this year  by NCUC . it was two webinars and a face to face. . Helping people learn how to do Policy Comments.

  Judith Hellerstein: (09:21) Google has AI captioning that is not bad

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:22) Yes targetted and specific to purpose capacity building  @Glenn

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:22) I have 263  ebooks available

  Judith Hellerstein: (09:22) and these can be connected to another platforms

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:22) try to convert as many presentations as possible

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:22) I need to get them to convert

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:23) no sound from Olivier

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:23) Yes

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:24) @Glenn, congrats on the ebooks. How do you promote them?

  Vanda Scartizini: (09:24) may be Euralo could make a survey to understand

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:24) Ask on the EURALO call ?

  Judith Hellerstein: (09:25) olivier needs to mute

  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (09:25) they always have an excuse at the time of the Webinar

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:25) I get notices of  Webinars and articles from  IEEE SPECTRUm

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:25) @Heidi I tweeted the e-books out yesterday, tagged ICANNAtLarge

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:25) see here

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:25)

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:25) Phone bridge seems to be not working

  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (09:25) maybe some are following the recording later? I am hoping so

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:26) Great, Joanna!

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:26) this is a very good format to promote the sessions.  nice pic and short descrition.

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:26) Registration and reminders are good

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:27) In Ieee our  webinars issue a certificate and this is important especially in India

  Satish Babu: (09:27) Joanna's tweet got quite a bit of attention for the ebooks...this is a good way to promote them.

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:27) @satish can you comment as a IEEE member and our  favourite indian on the call

  Satish Babu: (09:28) :-) Glenn, I agree that it is so in the IEEE community...

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:28) thanks @Satish

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:28) @All, perhaps it would be a good idea to identify who your target is for outreach and engagment. These might be a few different groups. Then identify the best strategy to reach out to them to build capacity in a series of activities that are designed to build their skills/knowledge on a set of identified topics.

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:28) Many of the IEEE members might be interested as well as  ISOC members

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:28) This might also include interactive activities as they get more skilled, etc

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:28) I'm hearing many good ideas, but I am not hearing a strategy.

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:29) Livestream is a great tool for the  RALO promotion  since it gets stored on Youtube

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:29) Indeed Heidi that is why my hand is up

  Maureen Hilyard: (09:29) @Heidi - we need a proper strategy first

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:29) happy to draft a stretegy document @Heidi:)

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:29) @Heidi  I have only the one idea on Blogging as detailed for today

  Maureen Hilyard: (09:30) @Joanna - sounds good

  Marita Moll: (09:30) Yes, RALOs need access to their own livestream channel. This would help a lot. The ISOC one works very well -- but not everyone is an ISOC chapter

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:30) @Joanna, happy to have you join a group ;)

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:30) @Marita  you are correct and it doesn't cost alot

  Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (09:30) @Joanna - is this a Capacity Building Strategy?

  Judith Hellerstein: (09:30) no livestream is not stored on youtube. it is stored on the livestream site.  It can be posted to youtube but anything can be posted to yourube

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:30) At-Large is at a watershed moment with the Review Implementation and ATLAS III coming up in 2019

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:31) not sure @Daniel;)

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:31) Excellent time to develop a strategy

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:31) @Judith you can configure it to go to your  Youtube channel

  Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (09:31) I think it is a capacity building strategy to enhance Capacity Building since webinars seem not to be working well

  Marita Moll: (09:32) Livestream is easy for non-insiders to access. We need to reach out beyond our circle

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:33) Marketing bumpf is critical in promotion

  Marita Moll: (09:34) Sorry, have to check out now for another committment

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:34) LOTS of great ideas coming out here ...we need to work ON these all

  Marita Moll: (09:34) Holiday greetings to all

  Fatimata: (09:34) should we have small group to suggest a CB strategy?@ Heidi,

  Satish Babu: (09:34) Thanks Marita! Happy Holidays!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:34) count ME in

  Claudia Ruiz: (09:34) @Marita, thank you. Happy Holidays to you too

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:35) suggest a wiki page

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:35) yes

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:35) I'm also interested

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:35) of course, happy to help to the best of my capabilites (granted I'm still trying to catch up on AtLarge policies and strategies)

  Natalia Filina: (09:36) +1 to help

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:36) We need to also get our people to use ILearn

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:36) @Fatimata, yes. Would you like to volunteer?

  Fatimata: (09:36) yes

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:36) The issue with ICANN Learn to me, is that I have to sign in, etc and for some time, its wasn't accessible to mobile devices

  Maureen Hilyard: (09:37) yes I am here

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:37) for me, its simplier to jump to a YouTube video and pause and resume whenever I want without having to worry about progress saved, lost etc

  Fatimata: (09:38) I agree Dev.

  Maritza Aguero: (09:38) Sorry for the question: Do we have enough time for the point 7 (Updates on O&E)??

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:39) I don't think of  ICANN Learn

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:39) Ok so I did interprete you correctly @Maureen  Phew!

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:39) @Maritza, we can extend the time

  Maritza Aguero: (09:40) Thank you @heidi!!

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:40) LOL - Maureen!

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:40) I draw on CircleID, DomainIncite, DIPLO Watch, IEEE internet Monitor etc. 

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:40) we LOVE your rooster!

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:40) Agree TOTALLY on this Maureen

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:40) We have a small team of volunteers already

  Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (09:40) Can we extend this to the next call

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:40) and happy to help in Joanna's Team

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:41) so a Nexus with ARIWG here

  Joanna Kulesza: (09:41) thank you @Cheryl:) happy to follow your guidance;)

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:41) AI on this: Capacity Development - A capacity development strategy plan is to be developed - Members include: Joanna, Cheryl,  Dev, Natalia Filina, Fatimata,

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:41) Excellent points Cheryl and Maureen

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:41) Yes it has run its course today Daniel... I propose you call time and we continue in our Jan Call

  Nadira Alaraj: (09:42) many great ideqs that needs lots of resources

  Fatimata: (09:42) is Tijani interested to join the small team?  His experience will be helpful

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:43) I hope so @Fatimata

  Adam Peake: (09:43) Please talk to Ergys and Betsy about ICANN Learn improvements.  One reason for the login, as I understand it, is this allows the user to create an account that tracks their progress in a course, maps which they have completed etc.  Useful to the indvidual, and also when the platform is used (for example) to track if a fellow/nextgen has take the prerequisite course before an ICANN meeting (student of an IG school done the same etc)

  Adam Peake: (09:43) But I take your point.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:44) We do so regularly  and we have lots of opportunities  in that spce @Adam

  Nadira Alaraj: (09:44) can ICANN Learn provide 2types of access

  Adam Peake: (09:45) I don't know.  Sorry :-(

  Fatimata: (09:45) @Daniel,  can we continue next month?

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:45) We need to I believe @Fatimata

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:45) close the WH and it becomes a Sub Team of Oand E

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:46) simple

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:46) WH = WG

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:46) Any NARALO volunteers for the small Strategy development? We have every region except NARALO

  Siranush Vardanyan 2: (09:46) ICANN learn is accessible now through mobile phones as well

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:46) that fits with the New vision

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:47) We already need to cull WG's remember part of WRIWG  IS to rationalise

  Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond: (09:47) I am really sorry I need to go now.

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:47) not actially loose the work though

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:47) WRIWG = ARIWG  sorry typing in the dark here

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:47) @Adam - I understand that ICANN Learn can help with enrolling persons in courses esp useful for Fellows and Nextgen because there are target dates for persons to learn and be tested - but for ad hoc catching up, its not suitable

  Claudia Ruiz: (09:48) Yes, we can continue for a bit longer

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:48) You should look at th George Washington University session on  IG and Trade.  its  something special:)

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:48) FY20 Budget Development Workspace:

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:48) on ICANN LEARN

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:49) IGF BERLIN?

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:49) yes

  Vanda Scartizini: (09:53) yes heidi

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:53) Proposal is almost ready to submit - Policy Comment workshop to the NARALO membership today

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:53) Its of value across the RALO

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:53) Thanks Heidi very clear on ABRs

  Matthias Hudobnik: (09:53) i need to go to catch my train. i wish you all nice holidays :-)

  Matthias Hudobnik: (09:53) bye

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:54) bye Matthaa

  Maritza Aguero: (09:54) @Heindi: Is this cross regional travel for all ALS?

  Maritza Aguero: (09:54) @heidi.. sorry: Is this cross regional travel for all ALS?

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:54) Good idea re: ABR for RALO funding to include 1 cross-regional outreach travel that could be used for the IGF

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:56) Hope that ABR will be approved

  Adam Peake: (09:57) Please continue with Jia-Rong.  My role is not meant to replace any current relationships with the regional VPs. 

  Maureen Hilyard: (09:57) Ali will be able to put the proposed O&E activities for ICANN64 on the ICANN64 wiki space - for people to comment on

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (09:57) Any potential At-Large orgs other than the existing At-Large org in Japan identified ? Does GSE have any leads?

  Vanda Scartizini: (09:58) .good idea maureen

  Maureen Hilyard: (09:58) Thank you Ali - good coordination taking place

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:58) @Ali, please could you cc ICANN staff in your communication with JiaRong?

  Maritza Aguero: (09:58) Great @Maureen!

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:58) We need to be in the loop to coordinate activities. Also, please include Adam

  Silvia Vivanco: (09:58)

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:59) i assume that APRALO will have a Social event?

  Ali AlMeshal: (09:59) @Heidi sure will do

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (09:59) Any special anniversaries for APRALO

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:59) Thanks!

  Silvia Vivanco: (09:59) the wiki page for APRALO activities in Kobe is open, it would be great to start puttting some details on it

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (09:59) We may attract more Individual Members CS is not a thing in Japan as @Adam said

  Heidi Ullrich: (09:59) I am waiting to hear back from Meetings staff that there will be booth/table in Kobe

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (10:00) i have produced a photos  on the tv already of APRALO folks

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (10:01)

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (10:01) I will be editing the collection .  If anyone in APRALO doesn't like their picture  i will remove it

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (10:01) Lt me which picture by IMG numbe

  Heidi Ullrich: (10:02) @All, the tabletop banners are NOT in production. We are waiting for an email for the language versions being requested.

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (10:02) I sent a message already

  Cheryl Langdon-Orr (@CLO3): (10:04) Good work today and this year people... looking forward to So *much* more in 2019 with this SC as we also focus on our needs fr Review Implementation.  Seasons Greetings to you all then and Bye for now.... Looking forward to our Jan meeting on the 21st

  Dev Anand Teelucksingh: (10:04) @heidi - so would that improved text be shared with the O&E so we can see the improved meeting text ?

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (10:04) @Heidi i will send my message again on the NARALO banner

  Vanda Scartizini: (10:04) Happy season tl with all you love  and best wishes for 2019 full of success!

  Fatimata: (10:04) Happy holidays

  Glenn McKnight(NARALO): (10:04) Get drunk everyone

  Maureen Hilyard: (10:04) Bye everyone have a safe holday season.

  Fatimata: (10:04) bye

  Ali AlMeshal: (10:04) thanks for all

  Adam Peake: (10:04) Thank you everyone

  Silvia Vivanco: (10:04) Thank you all ! Happy Holidays!

  Maritza Aguero: (10:04) Merry Christmas to all & happy holidays!!!

  Ali AlMeshal: (10:04) bye

  Joanna Kulesza: (10:04) happy holidays all

  Siranush Vardanyan 2: (10:04) happy holidays to all

  Fatimata: (10:04) thank you everyone

  Evin Erdogdu: (10:04) Goodbye and happy holidays!

  Natalia Filina: (10:04) thank you all of you!

  Daniel Khauka Nanghaka: (10:04) Bye

  Maureen Hilyard: (10:04) Thanks Daniel for a great meeting and  evenyone for being here and contributing