You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Current »

Instructions:

1. Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option (directly above) to complete this form. Remember to <Save> the page (bottom right) after making updates.
  2. Travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
  3. This Trip Assessment form will be automatically associated with its related Proposal; therefore, no duplicate traveler identification information is required.
  4. The information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing the Trip.
  5. This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. When completed, please fill out the completion date in question no.4 on the form and notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing.
STAFF USE ONLY
Assessment
Status 

Trip Assessments should be completed within three (3) weeks of the traveler's return date.

Trip Assessment Form

LINK TO TRIP PROPOSAL: ISPC Trip Proposal 4

1) Describe the Trip in sufficient detail
that an interested reader could understand Who,
What, When, Where, and Why concerning this
funded CROP activity (please be as expansive
as possible):  

Attending ICANN62 in Panama was  amazing ; it gave me the chance to continue what I'm trying to do in regard of the continues work that I have with the community. It was really a very good experience, full of lots of useful meetings, discussions, and I was really lucky for being funded through ICANN travel funding activity to attend ICANN62! Thanks to ICANN and to our colleagues in the ISPCP for nominating me, which made it easier for me to attend the meetings. 

Attending ICANN62 in Panama gave me a great opportunity to meet link-minded people from different sectors and countries , share experiences, addressing all concerns shared across the our interest fields. Moreover, meeting my colleagues in the ISPCPs and from other Constituencies, has allowed me to be  engaged more in ICANN’s working procedures & policies and discussing about hot topics that need to be developed nowadays! I would like to express my gratitude for the trip & the meeting. It was both enjoyable and informative. Discussions & meetings contained several innovative ideas that we can consider for future.

Once again, I would like to thank ICANN and our colleagues again that opportunity you gave me to attend and I look forward to continue working with you in the future in order to achieve our goals and serve our communities.

2) Explain the extent to which the Proposed
Goals and Outcomes were accomplished
(see above LINK to review the original Proposal):  

a. Being more involved in the ISPCP team and discussions and getting ready to transfer the output and knowledge to our region through our next Middle East Network Operators Group (MENOG) Meeting summit and Roadshows in addition to be prepared to for some outreach activities like talking about ICANN and ISPCP role in the coming MENA ICT meeting that supposed to take place in Jordan in 11 of September 2018.

b. I was part of a Middle East Readout Session that was responsible to transfer all the updates about Panama meeting to our region covering all the topics that have been covered during the meeting as GDPR and Accreditation and Access Model to Nonpublic, Geographic TLDs, KSK Rollover update, ICANN’s Open Data Initiative - Framework Progress and Updates, amongst others, and then presented them back in our readout session in late August 2018.

3) Additional information pertaining
to this outreach Trip (optional):
4) Please fill out the date when you have completed this form:30-Aug-2018
Acknowledgements Section

Note: To be completed by a Program Coordinator (PC) designated by this organization/structure.

AcknowledgementsConfirmed?NameDateNotes
The Trip Assessment information has been gathered and properly entered into this form.YesChantelle Doerksen30-Aug-2018On behalf of Khalid Samara
The ICANN Organization / Structure's leadership has authorized the submission of this Trip Assessment. Chantelle Doerksen waiting for confirmation from Wolf-Ulrich Knoben, ISPCP Chair
The ICANN Stakeholder Engagement Vice-President has concurred that this Trip Assessment satisfactorily reports the extent to which the goals/outcomes outlined in the original proposal have been achieved.
  =======================================================

CROP Trip Assessment Template (May 2017)

• No labels
For questions, comments, suggestions, or technical support concerning this space, please email: CROP Staff
© 2017 Internet Corporation For Assigned Names and Numbers