- Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option (directly above) to complete this form. Remember to <Save> the page (bottom right) after making updates.
- Multiple travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
- Some information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing this proposal.
- This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. When completed, please notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing.
Trip Proposals must be approved within the Organization/Structure and Regional GSE Team at least six (6) weeks before the event start date.
Questions about this program should be directed to: CROP Staff.
|Person Completing Form|
Trip Proposal Section
LINK TO TRIP ASSESSMENT : ISPC Trip Assessment 4 DRAFT
1) Number of Travelers:
2) Traveler Contact Information and Itinerary:
|3) Special Travel Circumstances, Arrangements, |
Explanations, or Notations:
(Please identify each traveler, as applicable)
|EVENT: ICANN62 LOCATION: Panama City, Panama DEPARTURE: 24 June 2018 RETURN: 27 June 2018 DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION: Aman, Jordan CROP HOTEL DATES (3 NIGHTS TOTAL): 24, 25, 26 June CROP PER DIEM DATES (4 DAYS TOTAL): 24, 25, 26, 27 June|
|4) Event/Conference Name, Title, or Descriptor:||ICANN62|
|5) Event/Conference Dates:|
|6) Event/Conference Website Link:||https://meetings.icann.org/en/panamacity62|
|7) Primary Event/Conference Location:|
8) Indicate whether it is a regional trip OR an out-of-region trip.
|9) ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement Region:||Latin America and Caribbean|
10) Activity Sponsors:
11) Proposed Goals and Outcomes:
Content Guidelines (click here)
Khalid Samara is the Chair of the Middle East Network Operators Group (MENOG), which is a community of network engineers and other Internet technical staff. Since becoming a member of the ISPCP, Khalid has worked to represent the ISPCP at regional events, and his participation in ICANN62 will strengthen his ability to continue promoting the ISPCP and ICANN, for his work within the EMEA region.
The ICANN62 meeting will provide Khalid with the opportunity to meet representatives from several Internet Service Providers in the region and the globe, in addition to meeting colleagues in ISPCP Constituency in order to discuss how to try to force the Internet infrastructure development process. Additionally, Khalid will be discussing the latest innovations, sharing updates from the EMEA region, and while also discovering new business models and applications through interaction with ISPs from the LAC region and others participating in ICANN62. Khalid aims to identify areas for regional cooperation in the Internet Service Providers and Connectivity Provider field, which he can, in turn, bring back to work on with his constituents in MENOG, and vice versa.
Attending ICANN62 will be a great opportunity for Khalid to meet link-minded people from all over the world, share experiences, and address concerns shared across this sector. Moreover, being engaged more ICANN’s working procedures & policies that aim to develop and improve Internet Service Providers and Connectivity Providers in the Middle East and around the globe.
|12) Additional Information (optional):|
CROP Trip Proposal Template (May 2017)