- Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option (directly above) to complete this form. Remember to <Save> the page (bottom right) after making updates.
- Multiple travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
- Some information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing this proposal.
- This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. When completed, please notify your Program Coordinator (PC) for further processing.
Trip Proposals must be approved within the Organization/Structure and Regional GSE Team at least six (6) weeks before the event start date.
Questions about this program should be directed to: CROP Staff.
|Person Completing Form|
Trip Proposal Section
LINK TO TRIP ASSESSMENT : NCUC Trip Assessment 4 DRAFT
1) Number of Travelers:
2) Traveler Contact Information and Itinerary:
|3) Special Travel Circumstances, Arrangements, |
Explanations, or Notations:
(Please identify each traveler, as applicable)
Note from traveler: I am in the process of renewing my US visa so I may have to go to through Venezuela. (in case plane changes in US for US-visa passengers are needed)
|4) Event/Conference Name, Title, or Descriptor:|
|5) Event/Conference Dates:|
|6) Event/Conference Website Link:|
|7) Primary Event/Conference Location:|
8) Indicate whether it is a regional trip OR an out-of-region trip.
|9) ICANN Global Stakeholder Engagement Region:|
Latin America and Caribbean
10) Activity Sponsors:
11) Proposed Goals and Outcomes:
Content Guidelines (click here)
Type of presentation: Lightning Talk - 5min
Topics for presentation: DNS service operation and configuration
Research and education
Presentation title: Content Regulation and Private Ordering at Internet Governance Institutions
IMPORTANT: This proposal is similar to the NCUC session in IGF2017 and will bring authors also remotely for this debate via video.
Private ordering is common in the field of Internet governance, cybersecurity, and cybercrime. Private ordering refers to governance by means of contracts, markets, or voluntary cooperative networks of non-state actors. The Internet relies heavily on private ordering because it is difficult for territorial governments to regulate effectively by traditional methods of intervention.
|12) Additional Information (optional):|
CROP Trip Proposal Template (May 2017)