Welcome to the RDAP Pilot project space!
This community wiki space is for the ICANN community to collaborate on a voluntary pilot program for the Registration Data Access Protocol (RDAP) implementation.
The goal of this pilot program is to develop a baseline profile (or profiles) to guide implementation, establish an implementation target date, and develop a plan for the implementation of a production RDAP service. The pilot program is expected to start on 5 September 2017 and conclude on 31 July 2018.
All participants in the pilot program are encouraged to provide feedback by subscribing to the gTLD Tech mailing list. Registries and registrars must also complete the "Join the RDAP pilot" form below. Interested pilot users can view the list of RDAP pilot participants at the link below.
This space is currently under construction. An announcement will be made and registries and registrars will be contacted when it is ready to use. to be deleted when launch.
- Mailing list for RDAP pilot - Join the mailing list for community discussion at https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/gtld-tech.
- Registries and Registrars: Join the RDAP pilot - Click here to access a form to enter the information for your RDAP pilot -> Join the RDAP Pilot
- Community: View the list of RDAP pilot participants - Click here to see the list of participants and their pilot projects → The List of RDAP Pilots
- FAQs on the RDAP pilot program - Click here to see the Frequently Asked Questions on the RDAP Pilot program → FAQs for RDAP
- Reference documents - Click here to view the list of the collection of documents related to the RDAP Project → Reference Documents
Recent space activity