- Please use the <Edit Contents> menu option (directly above) to complete this form. Remember to <Save> the page (bottom right) after making updates.
- Travelers are asked to collaborate as a team in pulling together the appropriate information.
- This Trip Assessment form will be automatically associated with its related Trip Proposal; therefore, no duplicate traveler identification information is required.
- The information fields are 'richtext' so that they can accommodate tables, links, images, attachments, and other formatting capabilities that may be useful in explaining/describing the event.
- This form may be edited/saved as many times as needed. When completed, please notify your Pilot Program Coordinator (PPC) for further processing.
Trip/Event Assessments should be completed within three (3) weeks of the traveler's return date.
Trip/Event Assessment Form
1) Describe how the original Proposed Goals
The original goals for the Outreach included the creation of awareness about the BC, ICANN and the bottom-up multistakeholder approach; and encouragement of membership from low BC membership region. All the above were accomplished. BC officers Steve Delbianco, Andrew Mack and Jimson Olufuye did justice to the subject matter which included discussion on the Policy works in BC, the new gTLD, IANA Transition and ICANN accountability; and were graciously supported by Rudy Vansnick who spoke extensively about the DNS industry and inherent opportunities therein. BC Newsletters and Factsheets were distributed; and BC roll-up banners and backdrops were visible around the venue and on the event website. While a membership application has already been received 3 others are expected. The event objectives were indeed accomplished!
|2) Additional information pertaining |
to this outreach event (optional):
The event showed that there is still low awareness about BC and ICANN and their important and critical roles in keeping the Internet stable, secure and resilient in many regions of the world. More still need to be done...
|3) Date Completed:||11-Sep-2015|
CROPP Trip/Event Assessment Template v2 (Jun 2015)