You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.

Compare with Current View Page History

« Previous Version 3 Next »

Attendees:  Lise Fuhr, Josh Hofheimer, Jonathan Robinson, Greg Shatan, Tennie Tam, Sharon Flanagan

Notes & Action Items

Transcript

The transcript will be posted here shortly

Recordings

The Adobe Connect recording is available here:  https://icann.box.com/shared/static/5ck0sq0vyxh4fla65oy19yrfngc867nj.mp3

The MP3 recording is available here: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/p8czyxvgl3s/

Documents Presented

Chat Transcript

Brenda Brewer: (4/16/2015 08:40) Welcome to the Client Committee Meeting on 16 April

Greg Shatan: (08:58) Hello all.

Jonathan Robinson: (08:58) Hello

Jonathan Robinson: (08:59) Maarten will not join today

Josh Hofheimer (Sidley): (08:59) Good morning/afternoon

Jonathan Robinson: (09:00) Greg. Please can you pass 4 point proposed agenda to Grace

Greg Shatan: (09:00) I would also add to the agenda/notes a review of the lawyers' work in progress.

Jonathan Robinson: (09:01) @Greg. There's a  buzz on your line.

Jonathan Robinson: (09:01) Right. We're good to go I believe

Lise Fuhr: (09:03) Hi all, I have to leave at 14.45 UTC

Greg Shatan: (09:07) @Jonathan, I have requested a new phone from the "phone people" in my office.

Jonathan Robinson: (09:09) @Greg. Buzz isgone noe FWIW

Josh Hofheimer (Sidley): (09:11) @Grace, If it helps, we can send a version of the diagram that can be modified by CWG staff.  Tennie, please forward to Grace.

Greg Shatan: (09:12) @Jonathan, I stopped using the speakerphone....

Grace Abuhamad: (09:12) Thanks @Josh and @Tennie. We have plans to modify and "CWGify"  it

Tennie Tam: (09:13) Sure, I will send the diagram in Word Version so that the CWG can edit it.

Sharon Flanagan (Sidley): (09:13) Need to be updated first

Greg Shatan: (09:15) Yes, helpful like CPR is helpful....

Grace Abuhamad: (09:17) I just forwarded the draft proposal to Client list

Jonathan Robinson: (09:19) @Lise. Good point. on RFP 4. That's why I think Sidley need to be familiar with the draft and structure of that draft

Jonathan Robinson: (09:19) Note: the RFP 4 will need to be included in draft for public comment

Jonathan Robinson: (09:20) Note: There is no plan for an executive summary but there is a plan for Xplane to provide a summary communication

Lise Fuhr: (09:20) @Jonathan yes to Sidley needs to be familiar with the draft and to a draft need to have RFP4 included

Jonathan Robinson: (09:22) Base description could include reference to CCWG dependencies

Sharon Flanagan (Sidley): (09:23) Yes - I want to come back to that next

Greg Shatan: (09:26) THe Sidley description can be an input or "fertilizer" for the intro (f/k/a executive summary).

Lise Fuhr: (09:28) Do Sidley have a copy of our letter to the CCWG?

Sharon Flanagan (Sidley): (09:29) We don't

Lise Fuhr: (09:30) OK we will send it to you

Greg Shatan: (09:30) Just did.

Josh Hofheimer (Sidley): (09:34) Thanks for forwarding Greg.  Did this letter already go to CCWG, or is it still being vetted internally by CWG?

Greg Shatan: (09:34) It went.

Grace Abuhamad: (09:35) It was a communication from CWG Chairs to CCWG Chairs. forwarded to both groups by the Chairs.

Sharon Flanagan (Sidley): (09:37) @Grace - should we be receiving those or no?  I know we've had issues with the emails.

Josh Hofheimer (Sidley): (09:37) Just want to confirm, are we incorporating an updated view of the CCWG dependencies in the draft proposal released for public comment?

Grace Abuhamad: (09:38) yes

Josh Hofheimer (Sidley): (09:42) +1 Sharon

Lise Fuhr: (09:54) Hi all - I need to leave now. Thank you for a very productive call.

Lise Fuhr: (09:54) Bye

Grace Abuhamad: (09:59) Before you close the call, can you review the list orf deliverables I have in the Notes

Jonathan Robinson: (09:59) @Grace. No new punch list agreed for now

Grace Abuhamad: (10:00) ok

Sharon Flanagan (Sidley): (10:00) we are clear

Jonathan Robinson: (10:00) Thanks all.

Josh Hofheimer (Sidley): (10:01) bye all, thank you

Greg Shatan: (10:01) Bye all!

• No labels