Attendees:  Lise Fuhr, Josh Hofheimer, Jonathan Robinson, Greg Shatan, Tennie Tam, Sharon Flanagan

Transcript

Transcript CWG Client Comm 16 April.doc

Transcript CWG Client Comm 16 April.pdf

Recordings

The Adobe Connect recording is available here:  https://icann.box.com/shared/static/5ck0sq0vyxh4fla65oy19yrfngc867nj.mp3

The MP3 recording is available here: https://icann.adobeconnect.com/p8czyxvgl3s/

Chat Transcript

Brenda Brewer: (4/16/2015 08:40) Welcome to the Client Committee Meeting on 16 April

Greg Shatan: (08:58) Hello all.

Jonathan Robinson: (08:58) Hello

Jonathan Robinson: (08:59) Maarten will not join today

Josh Hofheimer (Sidley): (08:59) Good morning/afternoon

Jonathan Robinson: (09:00) Greg. Please can you pass 4 point proposed agenda to Grace

Greg Shatan: (09:00) I would also add to the agenda/notes a review of the lawyers' work in progress.

Jonathan Robinson: (09:01) @Greg. There's a  buzz on your line.

Jonathan Robinson: (09:01) Right. We're good to go I believe

Lise Fuhr: (09:03) Hi all, I have to leave at 14.45 UTC

Greg Shatan: (09:07) @Jonathan, I have requested a new phone from the "phone people" in my office.

Jonathan Robinson: (09:09) @Greg. Buzz isgone noe FWIW

Josh Hofheimer (Sidley): (09:11) @Grace, If it helps, we can send a version of the diagram that can be modified by CWG staff.  Tennie, please forward to Grace.

Greg Shatan: (09:12) @Jonathan, I stopped using the speakerphone....

Grace Abuhamad: (09:12) Thanks @Josh and @Tennie. We have plans to modify and "CWGify"  it

Tennie Tam: (09:13) Sure, I will send the diagram in Word Version so that the CWG can edit it.

Sharon Flanagan (Sidley): (09:13) Need to be updated first

Greg Shatan: (09:15) Yes, helpful like CPR is helpful....

Grace Abuhamad: (09:17) I just forwarded the draft proposal to Client list

Jonathan Robinson: (09:19) @Lise. Good point. on RFP 4. That's why I think Sidley need to be familiar with the draft and structure of that draft

Jonathan Robinson: (09:19) Note: the RFP 4 will need to be included in draft for public comment

Jonathan Robinson: (09:20) Note: There is no plan for an executive summary but there is a plan for Xplane to provide a summary communication

Lise Fuhr: (09:20) @Jonathan yes to Sidley needs to be familiar with the draft and to a draft need to have RFP4 included

Jonathan Robinson: (09:22) Base description could include reference to CCWG dependencies

Sharon Flanagan (Sidley): (09:23) Yes - I want to come back to that next

Greg Shatan: (09:26) THe Sidley description can be an input or "fertilizer" for the intro (f/k/a executive summary).

Lise Fuhr: (09:28) Do Sidley have a copy of our letter to the CCWG?

Sharon Flanagan (Sidley): (09:29) We don't

Lise Fuhr: (09:30) OK we will send it to you

Greg Shatan: (09:30) Just did.

Josh Hofheimer (Sidley): (09:34) Thanks for forwarding Greg.  Did this letter already go to CCWG, or is it still being vetted internally by CWG?

Greg Shatan: (09:34) It went.

Grace Abuhamad: (09:35) It was a communication from CWG Chairs to CCWG Chairs. forwarded to both groups by the Chairs.

Sharon Flanagan (Sidley): (09:37) @Grace - should we be receiving those or no?  I know we've had issues with the emails.

Josh Hofheimer (Sidley): (09:37) Just want to confirm, are we incorporating an updated view of the CCWG dependencies in the draft proposal released for public comment?

Grace Abuhamad: (09:38) yes

Josh Hofheimer (Sidley): (09:42) +1 Sharon

Lise Fuhr: (09:54) Hi all - I need to leave now. Thank you for a very productive call.

Lise Fuhr: (09:54) Bye

Grace Abuhamad: (09:59) Before you close the call, can you review the list orf deliverables I have in the Notes

Jonathan Robinson: (09:59) @Grace. No new punch list agreed for now

Grace Abuhamad: (10:00) ok

Sharon Flanagan (Sidley): (10:00) we are clear

Jonathan Robinson: (10:00) Thanks all.

Josh Hofheimer (Sidley): (10:01) bye all, thank you

Greg Shatan: (10:01) Bye all!

• No labels