Attendees: 

Sub-Group Members:   Mary Uduma, Olivier Crepin-Leblond, Cheryl Langdon-Orr, Chuck Gomes

Please let Brenda know if your name has been left off the list (attendees or apologies).**

Transcript

Transcript CWG DT-O 27 May.doc

Transcript CWG DT-O 27 May.pdf

Recording

The Adobe Connect recording is available here:  https://icann.adobeconnect.com/p51wbay98ol/

The audio recording is available here:  http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-dto-27may15-en.mp3

Notes

#125: Proposed DT O response: PTI should develop a strategic plan which should outline strategic priorities (at a minimum every 4 years, similar to 
ICANN's strategic plan), while PTI should also have a yearly budget that is reviewed by the community. Fully approved budget to be done on an 
annual basis. PTI should submit a budget to ICANN at least 9 months in advance of the fiscal year. It is the expectation that the ICANN Board should 
aim to approve the PTI budget at least three months in advance of the fiscal year. It is the view of DT O that the IANA budget should be approved by 
the ICANN Board in a much earlier timeframe than the ICANN Budget (similar to the special community budget request, for example). See also the 
comment by .nz.

DT O agrees with AFNIC's suggetion for an annual independent financial audit.

DT O notes that the final paragraph is expected to be addressed by the CWG in the context of the PTI structure and composition. 

#283: DT O is of the view that benchmarking should be done against the cost estimates that ICANN finance is expected to provide (as requested by the 
CWG Chairs) not the $2.3 M as suggested by the commenter. Please also refer to the recommendations made by the CWG in the relevant annex of the proposal.

#316: DT O appreciates the feedback provided and notes there is no conflict between the two approaches. 

#317: DT O appreciates the input provided and suggests that those steps are customised for how PTI is expected to develop its budget (as a best practice). 

#319: DT O agrees with the comment of the CCWG-Accountability chairs and notes that a process should be developed possibly as part of the implementation of the proposal. The CWG should consider 
whether there are any elements that should be developed as part of the final proposal.

Chat Transcript

Kimberly Carlson: (5/27/2015 10:31) Welcome to the DTO meeting on 27 May.  Please note that chat sessions are being archived and follow the
ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior: http://www.icann.org/en/news/in-focus/accountability/expected-standards 

Marika Konings: (11:05) and thank you again for going through the whole publlic comment review tool!

Mary Uduma: (11:05) Is this M or O?

Marika Konings: (11:06) DT O

Mary Uduma: (11:06) Is this M or O DT?

Marika Konings: (11:10) We can hear you Mary, but the quality of the audio is not great

Marika Konings: (11:19) Brenda, Kim, can you please check which line is creating the static noise?

Kimberly Carlson: (11:19) Operator is checking

Kimberly Carlson: (11:20) The operator thinks its your line Chuck

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (11:20) sorry for being so late -- another call ended very late

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (11:20) I al awaiting a dial out

Kimberly Carlson: (11:21) Olivier, I'll have the operator dial you now

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (11:21) thanks

Chuck Gomes: (11:21) Much better

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (11:22) on the call now

Mary Uduma: (11:34) No objections

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (11:34) I can hear you well

Kimberly Carlson: (11:34) Cheryl has joined audio

Mary Uduma: (11:34) Can you hear me?

Marika Konings: (11:35) @Mary, we cannot hear you

Mary Uduma: (11:35) May be my line is the problem

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (11:36) We can hear you but very distorted

Mary Uduma: (11:37) I am in Tunis and roaming is very expensive

Marika Konings: (11:37) can we call you in your hotel room?

Olivier Crepin-Leblond: (11:43) No objection from me

Mary Uduma: (11:47) Plese call me on +21671911100 Rm 7

Marika Konings: (11:51) @Mary, we are trying to dial out to you

Marika Konings: (11:51) can you please keep your AC mic muted as it is creating interference?

Marika Konings: (11:58) Chuck, were you referring to a GNSO Review Working Party meeting? I have nothing on my calendar.

Kimberly Carlson: (12:05) Thank you everyone

• No labels