Julia Charvolen:Welcome to the APRALO ROP Review Working Group call on Thursday 20 February 2014 at 0600 UTC
  Julia Charvolen:Agenda: https://community.icann.org/x/5wTRAg
  Karaitiana:I may be a few minutes late. In another call
  Julia Charvolen:Thank you for letting us know
  Gunela Astbrink:Hi everyone
  Siranush Vardanyan:hi, everyone
  Ali AlMeshal:HI Everyone
  Maureen Hilyard:Hi all, I will just go with the flow..
  Silvia Vivanco:Yes,! I remember seeing you with Matt :)
  Silvia Vivanco:I am glad you were able to do something
  Siranush Vardanyan:I am via adobe, sorry, just be aware, but I agree with what has been said so far :)
  Siranush Vardanyan:can u give the permission to scroll/make bier/smaller/
  Siranush Vardanyan:bigger
  Julia Charvolen:there you are Siranush
  Siranush Vardanyan:thanks
  Silvia Vivanco:@ Maureen, based on your research are there any metrics that should be added to the new APRALO ROPs
  Silvia Vivanco:or are there any specific APRALO -specific Metrics?
  Silvia Vivanco:Thank you Maureen!
  Karaitiana:Alli first
  Maureen Hilyard:https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+METRICS+-+FEEDBACK+PLEASE?focusedCommentId=47254070&#comment-47254070
  Maureen Hilyard:Yes Ali did provide some feedback that was what we based a greater focus on participation - but the other feedback was more that /ALAC members were not interested in providing this sort of information, it was considered extra work
  Maureen Hilyard:APRALO could establish our own metric procedure.. and trial these
  Siranush Vardanyan:participation is good, but productivity+outcomes is better :)
  Maureen Hilyard:snap!
  Ali AlMeshal:+1 to Siri
  Gunela Astbrink:totally agree with Siranush but measuring it is more complex so that the process doesn't become more onerous
  Siranush Vardanyan:yes, measuring is complex, agree
  Maureen Hilyard:And that's what we found too, Gunela.. which is why we've pruned it down to basics for a start
  Gunela Astbrink:That's a lot of work, Cheryl. I'll look forward to lookng at it in more detail
  Maureen Hilyard:looks great.. from someone who had a part to play in the ALAC ROPs
  Siranush Vardanyan:a lot of work done, Cheryl, looks great
  Maureen Hilyard:But I am aware that any changes that are made are in negotiation with the Secretariat and the APLT, etc
  Siranush Vardanyan:Europe has the secretariat (which is Yulia) and also NARALO has (Glenn)
  Maureen Hilyard:Yes Cheryl.. I have used Pavan as a gofer for my jobs for teh Showcase :)
  Silvia Vivanco:LACRALO also has a Secretariat
  Siranush Vardanyan:but they all have funding, which is not the case for Pavan\
  Maureen Hilyard:Cheryl is this doccument on the wiki? so that it can be edited..?
  Siranush Vardanyan:so, with point b does it mean that no people from any other region than AP, can be an individual emmber in APRALO? 
  Maureen Hilyard:Do Unaffiliated individuals still have to be certified?  so that they can vote? What stops a group of people joining as unaffiliated to give more votes?
  Siranush Vardanyan:all unifilliated indivudals select only one reps for voting?
  Siranush Vardanyan:NARALO case, I mean
  Maureen Hilyard:So unaffiliated members are at a regional level only? and can vote at a regional level only?
  Silvia Vivanco:Yes I understand the same Maureen
  Maureen Hilyard:I think that this would have to be specified clearly in the description
  Silvia Vivanco:Yes, there are various examples in NARALO
  Silvia Vivanco:Alan Greenberg
  Gunela Astbrink:Thak you
  Siranush Vardanyan:need for myself to discuss a little bit more the individual membership issue - probably during f2f
  Siranush Vardanyan:please, send me with doc format :)
  Gunela Astbrink:Yes please
  kt:im fine with google
  Maureen Hilyard:I prefer the wiki 
  Siranush Vardanyan:yes, wiki is good as well
  Maureen Hilyard:But I'll go with a google doc
  Siranush Vardanyan:just clarifying, Cheryl, are we going to adopt this document during SIngapore meeting?
  Ali AlMeshal:i am fine with any
  Maureen Hilyard:Can we access your document somewhere, Cheryl?
  Siranush Vardanyan:ok
  Maureen Hilyard:ok with me 6th March
  Ali AlMeshal:okay
  Siranush Vardanyan:thank you, Cheryl
  Julia Charvolen:Next meeting Thursday 06 March at 0600 UTC
  Maureen Hilyard:Great.. just to see it. Comments in the wiki and changes in the google doc
  Gunela Astbrink:time good with me
  kt:Silvia, ktaiuru@gmail.com. thanks
  Julia Charvolen:Pleasure Cheryl!
  Maureen Hilyard:Thank you Cheryl... back to the mines for the rest of us
  Gunela Astbrink:Thanks, Cheryl and bye
  Siranush Vardanyan:see you, bye
  Ali AlMeshal:thanks to all
  Maureen Hilyard:Bye everyone
  Silvia Vivanco:Bye for now :)!

• No labels