EURALO General Assembly 2011
Meeting Location: TBC
Date: May 2011
Time: TBC (TBC CEST, TBC UTC). For the time in various timezones click here
Meeting Number: AL.EU/CC.0511/2
ALS Representatives (12/27 ALSes present): - TO BE UPDATED
Association for Technology and Internet (APTI) - Ancela Danciu
Comunica-ch - Wolf Ludwig
E-Seniors - Sebastien Bachollet
Förderverein Informationstechnik und Gesellschaft - Lutz Donnerhacke (participated remotely)
ISOC Belgium - Rudi Vansnick (participated remotely)
ISOC Belgium Wallonia - Christopher Wilkinson
ISOC Finland - Yrjö Länsipuro, Tommi Karttaavi
ISOC France - Sebastien Bachollet
ISOC Italy - Vittorio Bertola
Medienstadt Leipzig - Sandra Hoferichter
Netzwerk Neue Medien - Annette Mühlberg
Wikimedia CH - Wolf Ludwig
EURALO Board Members (5/7 present) - TO BE UPDATED
Wolf Ludwig (Chair)
Olivier MJ Crépin-Leblond (Secretariat)
Rudi Vansnick (participated remotely)
Lutz Donnerhacke (participated remotely)
Summary Minutes: Draft Summary Minutes May 2011
Action Items: Action Items May 2011
D O C U M E N T S - to be updated
A G E N D A - TO BE UPDATED
- a. Approval of the GA-agenda
- b. Approval of the GA minutes from March 09, Mexico-City.
2. Board’s report 2009-10 (on the basis of the monthly Secretariat’s reports)
a. Approval of the Board’s report.
3. Discussion and approval of the EURALO working programme and projects 2010-11 (updates from the previous 2009-10)
- a. Approval of EURALO’s working budget 2010-11,
- b. Need of budget allocation for EURALO operation and outreach.
4. EURALO INreach (conclusions based on the last ALAC-ALS-Survey 2010) and OUTreach activities and improvements.
5. Review of EURALO’s By-laws and needs for revision
(As noted in Paris and reaffirmed in Mexico-City) regarding individual users participation and full membership at EURALO (suggestions for By-law revisions will be submitted prior to the next GA) and discussion of any other relevant changes.
6. Approval of EURALO’s ALAC nominations (as communicated via the list)
- a. Other EURALO seats at ICANN and ALAC.
7. EURALO Board elections
(see Board Nominations 2010)
8. EURALO meetings - participation or organization.
- a. EURALO involvement and planning for EuroDIG 2011 in Belgrade (May 11)
- b. Planning for the EURALO GA spring 2011,
- c. Planning for the EURALO GA F2F in conjunction with ICANN No. 44 meeting - 24-29 June 2012 in EU.