- Category: ccTLD, International Agreement
- Topic: Redelegation of .DM--Dominica
- Board meeting date: 14 August 2007
- Resolution number: 07.64
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-14aug07.htm
- Status: Completed
Board approves the redelegation of the .DM (Dominica) ccTLD to the DotDM Corporation.
Whereas, the .DM top-level domain is the designated country-code for Dominica.
Whereas, ICANN has received a request for redelegation of .DM to DotDM Corporation.
Whereas, ICANN has reviewed the request, and has determined that the proposed redelegation would be in the best interest of the local and global Internet communities.
It is hereby RESOLVED (07.64), that the proposed redelegation of the .DM domain to DotDM Corporation is approved.
- Redelegate .DM to DotDM Corporation.
- Responsible entity: IANA
- Due date: None specified
- Completion date: 2007
Other Related Resolutions
- Board Resolution 00.13, adopted on 10 March 2000, whereby the Board authorized the President and staff to work with the ccTLD managers, Governmental Advisory Committee, and other interested parties to prepare draft language for ccTLD contracts, policy statements, and/or communications.
- Board Resolution 01.37, adopted on 13 March 2001, whereby the Board directed ICANN management to complete drafts of legacy agreements, and to pursue, as needed, acceptable ccTLD agreements.
- Other resolutions TBD.
- ccTLD financial contributions are invoiced annually.
- A full list of ccTLD agreements is at: http://www.icann.org/en/cctlds/agreements.html .
- IANA Report on Redelegation of the .DM Top-Level Domain is available at: http://www.iana.org/reports/2007/dm-report-31jul2007.html.
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.