- Category: ccTLDs
- Topic: Redelegation of .DM--Dominica
- Board meeting date: 14 August 2007
- Resolution number: 07.64
- URL for Board minutes/resolution: http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/minutes-14aug07.htm
- Status: Completed
Board approves the proposed redelegation of the .DM domain to the DotDM Corporation.
Whereas, the .DM top-level domain is the designated country-code for Dominica.
Whereas, ICANN has received a request for redelegation of .DM to DotDM Corporation.
Whereas, ICANN has reviewed the request, and has determined that the proposed redelegation would be in the best interest of the local and global Internet communities.
It is hereby RESOLVED (07.64), that the proposed redelegation of the .DM domain to DotDM Corporation is approved.
- Proceed with redelegation process pursuant to IANA Functions processes.
- Responsible entity: IANA Functions Department
- Due date: Per IANA Functions processes
- Implementation date: Completed per IANA Functions processes
Other Related Resolutions
- Other resolutions TBD.
- IANA Report on Redelegation of the .DM Top-Level Domain is available at: http://www.iana.org/reports/2007/dm-report-31jul2007.html.
- The resolution does not address funding for the items identified therein.
Explanatory text does not modify or override Resolutions. See Board Resolutions Page for more information.