Yesim Nazlar: (3/10/2019 08:31) Hello, my name is Yeşim Nazlar and I will be monitoring this chat room. In this role, I am the voice for the remote participants, ensuring that they are heard equally with those who are “in-room” participants. When submitting a question that you want me to read out loud on the mic, please provide your name and affiliation if you have one, start your sentence with <QUESTION> and end it with <QUESTION>. When submitting a comment that you want me to read out loud of the mic, once again provide your name and affiliation if you have one then start your sentence with a <COMMENT> and end it with <COMMENT>.  Text outside these quotes will be considered as part of “chat” and will not be read out loud on the mic. Any questions or comments provided outside of the session time will not be read aloud. Please note that audio is available in French and Spanish. All chat sessions are being archived and follow the ICANN Expected Standards of Behavior: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.icann.org_resources_pages_expected-2Dstandards-2D2012-2D05-2D1&d=DwIFaQ&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=mrDeztziKLa7gZqGADzxcnHA3QXmXYsnChWYBR4NElI&m=jUtAmpw80RYwUIM2yGkUfJ6ToJoTlqgSSEWurNKCiks&s=cHxt_2Fn47qYvmA6hiWmyJo4mWVsqXz1sl6m53EPj-w&e=
  Cheryl Langdon-orr (@CLO3): (08:55) in with the GNSO council meetings until the afternoon tea break. will try to keep connected via Account a tad
  Yesim Nazlar: (08:55) well noted Cheryl, thank you for informing us.
  Alberto Soto: (09:14) <COMMENT>+1 Eduardo<COMMENT>
  Alberto Soto: (09:15) <COMMENT>Pareceria que debe predominar la definiciòn de criterios y no una definiciòn de comunidad<COMMENT>
  Cheryl Langdon-orr (@CLO3): (09:20) audio is choppy in Ac at times 
  Yesim Nazlar: (09:23) is it still Cheryl?
  Humberto Carrasco: (09:24) Estoy de acuerdo con Alberto
  Cheryl Langdon-orr (@CLO3): (09:25) yes it is 
  Humberto Carrasco: (09:25) I agree with Alberto who says "It seems that the definition of criteria should predominate instead of a definition of community"
  Yesim Nazlar: (09:26) will check with IT, it wasn't for me when I listened the AC auido. 
  ICANN RP: (09:26) I've asked the support in NOC and am waiting for them to get back :) 
  Yesim Nazlar: (09:26) thanks so much :)
  Cheryl Langdon-orr (@CLO3): (09:27) might be my bandwidth from the GNSO Council Email
  MTS - Tech: (09:32) That may be the case, audio seems to sound clear for support and other participants 
  MTS - Tech: (09:32) Don't hesitate to let us know of any other issues :)
  Cheryl Langdon-orr (@CLO3): (09:34) noted 😎
  Syed Iftikhar H. Shah: (10:14) <Comments> Is there possibility  at ICANN level to compile the list of  Geographic names based on the other international organizations existing work or otherwise <Comment>
  Syed Iftikhar H. Shah: (10:15) <Comments>  As the matter is under discussion since 2010 at ICANN and no fruitful conclusion has beeen made till date <Comment>
  Cheryl Langdon-orr (@CLO3): (10:16) thanks Christmas
  Yesim Nazlar 2: (10:17) Thank you for your participation. The meeting is now adjourned.

• No labels