Adobe Connect Chat Transcript:
ES: Tracy Hackshaw, Aida Noblia, Carlos Raúl Gutierrez, Marcelo Telez, Maritza Aguero, Renata Aquino Ribeiro, Humberto Carrasco, Harold Arcos, Ricardo Holmquist, Natalia Enciso, Leon Sanchez, Alejandro Pisanty, Juan Pablo Telez, Antonio Medina Gomez, Diego Acosta Bastidas, Carlos Vera, Raitme Citterio, Gilberto Lara, Sylvia Herlein Leite
- Welcome - Humberto Carrasco (1 min)
- Staff ICANN roll call (2 min).
- Agenda Approval - Maritza Agüero (2 min).
- ALAC Public Consultations Update and main topics discussed in ICANN57, Hyderabad - Harold Arcos LACRALO Alac Member (10 min).
LACRALO meeting in India November 7th - recording posted.
- Statements approved by the ALAC
- Statements in process: being drafted, in comment or in vote:
- Creating a Consumer Agenda at ICANN - At-Large Community commenting on a draft proposal (not a public comment)
- Phase II Assessment of the Competitive Effects Associated with the New gTLD Program (closes ) - Holly Raiche and Tatiana Tropina drafting a Statement
- Statements that seem to be stalled:
- Input requested: SO/AC/SG/C Outreach - New gTLD Subsequent Procedures (closes ) - Alan Greenberg finalizing a Statement
- Public Comment requests to which the ALAC decided not to submit Statements:
- Proposed Amendment to .XXX Registry Agreement to Transition to New Fee Structure and to Adopt Additional Safeguards (closes )
- Revised Proposed Implementation of GNSO Thick Whois Consensus Policy Requiring Consistent Labeling and Display of RDDS (Whois) Output for All gTLDs (closes )
- Proposed Implementation of GNSO Thick RDDS (Whois) Transition Policy for .COM, .NET and .JOBS (closes )
- New Public Comment requests requiring decision:
Continuous Data-Driven Analysis of Root Server System Stability Draft Report - Seun Ojedeji and John Laprise have been contacted to advise on this public comment
- Individual members or unaffiliated members in RALOs. Cheryl Langdon-Orr(15 min).
APRALO Rules of Procedures Review 2015 - Individual membershipMembership
- Presentation on Underserved Regions and GAC WG - .Tracy Hackshaw GAC member by Trinidad & Tobago (15 min)
Temas pendientes - Humberto Carrasco:
- AOB (10 min).